So what do you do for a living Cred Forums?

So what do you do for a living Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vIrFpeEudLQ&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=upTBiQEow94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Work for local cable company as installer but taking classes so I can get into plant maintenance and fiber.

Cook/head pizza guy

I struggle

Firefighter/EMT

Struggling with keeping up college and my job. Biologys a Bitch

Really makes my "/" look like a piece of shit.

Don't you discredit your / at all, pizza is what makes the country go round. I can't tell you how many days we haven't had time to cook or eat and we call in a pizza order and pick it up on the way back from a call and down a half a pie before we even get there!

Reason to live #32

Thanks user. I love Cred Forums so much.

This week I'm troubleshooting fiber optics network

They are some very neat racks I'll tell you that much!

Reparing high pressure condensers all around the world. Am in germany right now.

i work for AT&T

ICP-MS operator.

I am a penis inspector for the local school district

Backend programming / Cloud Server monitoring

I'm a graphic designer and illustrator for a certain US space agency.

My job consists of basically masking my contempt for the assholes in charge, and, at least once a day, retiring to the men's room so I can jerk off while I fantasize about a life that doesn't so closely resemble Hell.

i kill people

i wish i could say i was an assassin or something but im not

im a hospice nurse and i make passing as peaceful and painless as possible

its a gross job but it has to be done

do the kids treat it with some respect or are they all giggly about it?

Game developer and vaper

I waste oxygen, space, food, and water. I'm useless. Just a fat sack of worthless meat.

That's a funny way to spell faggot.

i remember my first penis inspection day and i wonder

what do the girl do than

I roll burritos for 10 an hour, only work it about 15 hours a week though. Another 15 in classes.

Not as shit as it seems, since college/housing is already paid for and I'm doing something I enjoy just for money to throw around.

Professional NEET. The hours are fucking hell but dammit if it isn't an easy job.

Small time producer, lost my job so i just make beats and sell them to retarded teens who think they can rap for 50bucks, made 600 dollars one month.

IT DESK (20 hours) education (15)

Software developer. Backend is .net + Azure. Front end is Angular2.

Most pop a dignified boner and get on with it. The girls tend to get pretty giggly though. especially when you have to dig to verify no penis present.

Why not something efficient you dildo

do they use the old front butt excuse

see

retired at 45

>stay in school kids

some actually do have a front butt. we have to collect a stool sample to certify it

So you write shit for shit purpose. Gotcha.

So your a mod?

Work at a gold mine/plant

girls are strange

Historical researcher at a University in Europe.

I teach Euclidean Geometry at a high school.
D=2R
C=π*D or C=2π*R
A=πR²
>for all of you who are still in high school memorize these equations they're all you need for most intro level Geometry

and smelly

Any tips for someone who has decent computer knowledge, but no professional work with computers to get into network administration or whatever?

ever discover something really strange? random disease ? signs of abuse ?
hiding odd shit in there body

Paramedic

Former pizza cook

Work at a local diner as the fag who spills shit everywhere and tells you it'll be another 15 minutes

Honestly don't think I could do that. It sounds like a miserable job.

Top kek

I love you user

I splice as well. In the field now.

there are ways to remind youself that it hast to be done and that you helping people

but after a point your as dead inside as your patience

I do home inspections and a LOT of environmental and mold work. Make 1400 per month flat, taxes already taken out and most of my bills (car, insurance, etc) taken care of because family owned business. I can safely say I actually enjoy my job.

If any of you have any questions about your homes systems or the environmental state of your house for whatever reason, feel free to ask me and I'll do my best to help you out.

i build custom race/performance cars.

music producer

I'm still on the field too. ( I'm Op by the way )

What kind of otdr is that?

Used to be a fag like you. I told people everything was home made and pretended to like them

that is highly confidential. I try to give family's 30 days to pay for my silence before I divulge that sort of information

I work for the local donate life organization.

Fujikura 60. This case is a total rats nest under the tray. These old ones in Denver can be rough. Oh, and one of the day shift guys jacked my table today.

Ah, you said otdr it's an exfo, I'm a fan.

Vocus, viso, nextgen? Who the fuck uses mm these days. Also nice Fuji

That is one gross looking enclosure, fist joint master race.

>mfw tip and ring are swapped on the green one and OP doesn't notice

I believe exfo is the brand. It is still an otdr. Optical time domain reflectometer. I use a anritsu

Ftb 100, what do you mean by mm?

Oh fawk, OTDR's. Now were talkin'. You guys fiber optic technicians?

I took IT/Networking courses that involved using OTDR's and network analyzers.

Interesting stuff.

How do you guys like your work?

Mm. multi mode

I work full time state job as municipal police guard. After a promotion and a raise I earn about $350 a month.

Kek.

>pic related, me

The blue patchleads

Pretty cool job. Quite well paid in Australia too.

It was shit until I worked for myself, now it's shit but I work less. Also not op

Game designer here.

I just put in a new sd card, otherwise I would show you some real fiber gore.

youtube.com/watch?v=vIrFpeEudLQ&feature=youtu.be

Glad to hear it.

Got plans to move on up?

Thought so, we're in sm.

At least it's not uuecom yeah?

Work on these in the Navy as an avionics tech, past 11 years.

Straya shit? I'm not familiar.

Can't be full time. Jeez man, where do you live?

Anyone tried the new sumitomos? I'm fucking hating it.

Found the magikarp

This video is in every thread. A sign of the end of Cred Forums.

Yeah I assumed everyone here was.. Isn't afc (afl) Aussie?

officer in the military of a country whose people think we are a bunch of useless piece of shit

College professor

where do you roll borritoes?

Yeah, it can. And some of us earn even less - told you about promotion and rise. Kek/10.

I live in Poland aka. poorland aka. catholic fanatics land.

I wish I could live in USA or western europe and work hard, learn new things and contribute to society. But they prefer niggers on social benefits who won't work. For example I can;t go to USA because of VISAS. I wonder why they prefer some stupid welfare idiots over white civilized man who wants to work, learn and contribute.

It fucking triggers me inside.

Only pros of living in poland is that we do not have human trash problem, or at least small one.

Programmer at a security company.

I'm a professional rapist.

is it good now?

you seem like a worker. id say yu catch mighty dmt or molly

Aerospace engineer

>But they prefer niggers on social benefits who won't work
>do not have human trash problem
Lulwut?

I can't understand the second part of your post. I am not so much into 4chanish really. It is not the same as it used to be, I have to work instead of browsing Cred Forums now... *sip*

let me simplify for you *puff* what good drugs do you come across?

Its drugs.

>human trash

Open with english subtitles.

youtube.com/watch?v=upTBiQEow94

I don't do drugs, never. Haven't even smoked weed.

Land conservation
Soon to be unemployed, shit sucks

Tell us about your DWDM systems. You doing 25GHz grid or still on 50 or 100?

This shit is how I retired at 45.

Software development, but not in US of Amerifat, so not a slave.

good man. You aren't missing anything over here user. if you do come around here avoid a place called michigan detroit.

Sauté cook

Lineman make better pay. Top pay is 52.75 hourly.

I'm a Systems Engineer, before that I worked as a Software Engineer. Both areas of work are in aerospace. I put satellites and other things into space.

I almost make YouTube videos. I make money from both. My YouTube has NOTHING to do with engineering. It just knives and guns and shit.

>Shits so cash

I've been doing this for about two years. No Idea what DWDM means. I'm in the US if that makes a difference. I'm surprised there's so many from the splice life on tonight.

Not really. I'm kinda top of the food chain in the company that I work for so no real opportunities to move. I might study and be a project engineer at some point but for now I love the field work.

Completing my physics postgrad , doing some maths stuff at Goldmans
No idea what im going to do next, maybe mive to the US and go to Sloan

where the fuck are you where they run firefighter emts. No offense i assume you must be in a shit state. EMT here where i live and other citites within 100 miles of me its basically a requirement to be a medic to get into fire.

Didn't I see you in another thread...

I am working at this. Pic related.

used to program CNC mills, am now NEET

I can;t go to USA because I need a VISA to travel there. And even if I had VISA< it;s only for 6 months and I am not allowed to work. Kek.

Nothing.

My family supports me. I stay in one of my grandmother's houses. I spend half the year traveling for leisure.

Sometimes I feel like I want to have a job, but, really--why?

Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing. Basically putting 40 or 80 or more different 'colors' of light - each color carrying an independent signal - on a single fiber. The beauty of this is that you can combine and separate all these signals with what amount to passive prisms - no expensive electronics needed.

Anyway, it is a clever way cheaply stuffing many more bits on a fiber cable. Practical EDFAs (wideband optical amplifiers) developed in the late 90's made this shit doable.

Did it have a dick sized hole in the ceiling?

Interesting. I'm pretty far behind on many aspects of this industry. I climb on man holes and fight off crack heads to get the fibers from A to B. A bit of testing and plenty of trouble shooting, but that's the scope of my work. I have much more experience as a land survey. Even spent two years at a copper mine in Mexico.

We used to buy fusion slicers by the pallet for acres of manufacturing workstations building DWDM components and subsystems. This was in Santa Clara about 2000 - 2007.

Shipped all manufacturing out to the chinks once production methods were perfected of course. Santa Clara/San Jose is an expensive place to make shit.

Keep that kinda job - can't outsource that shit.

Plus field work beats the shit outta cubicle dwelling.

The details are extremely complicated, but few people really understand them anyway. The basics are simple. Turn electronic bits into pulses of colored light with lasers, mix and separate these bit pulses by passive (i.e. cheap) prisms and detect them with fancy solar cell detectors. Easy peasy.

(The human eye can't actually see these particular 'colors', but that does not matter).