Pickle juice and vodka? A bartender told me to try it earlier tonight. Anyone ever tried it. Any good?

Pickle juice and vodka? A bartender told me to try it earlier tonight. Anyone ever tried it. Any good?

Mmmm... not as good as wine and vinegar.

bumping for actual interest

jamesons better imo. Honestly never thought it would work

If you like pickle juice. Bartender here too. Pickle juice helps with hangovers too.

It'll give you shit squirts for HOURS.

Try it ... you'll like it!!

Jameson Irish whiskey mixed with pickle juice? Really?

you can never hydrate enough to compensate for this drink, bad times ahead

Never heard of a boilermaker? Shot of pickle juice, shot of whiskey, and a beer

Does it really? It a remedy you drink before u go to bed or the next morning? And how much?

It's kind of like a martini but with pickle juice instead of olive juice, I like to add a dab of horeradish and a bit of tobasco to get some extra flavor 10/10 would recommend

Kek, im trying this on my next party

Idk I just get gin, vermouth, and olives like a real man

class

I have not but goddamn that sounds like could be an awesome combo. Any pickle juice in particular?

a boilermaker is a beer and a shot of whiskey
a pickle back is a shot of pickle juice and a shot of whiskey
what you described is not a thing

nice trips, also that's a standard Martini btw

I bet you're a bisexual swinger

Child containment thread.

Mostly true

which is classier than fucking pickle juice and beer/whiskey I think we can agree

It's pretty good as a chaser.

If you think any of the threads on /b are of more elevated status than this one you are seriously a delusional fuck

I've been told to drink it alongside the alcohol throughout the night. I've never really tried it to like that. I drink too much anyway and I'm always going to have a hangover. I personally use pickle juice as like a liqueur or just a dash or two in some pineapple juice with some hypnotic and vodka. Gives it a salty briney taste, if you are into that thing.

Can.

Isn't pickle juice a natural blood thinner?

my first thought is that salt dehydrates like crazy and hangovers are just your brain getting really fucking thirsty essentially. I never have one if I drink a cup or two of agua before crashing

It is.

I bet you drink mimosa's too. Ask the bartender if they have hand squeezed oj. They lie straight to your smug face and say yes as they pure Value Time frozen concentrate orange juice into your champagne glass. Somedays you know the are lying. Other days you just don't care. Because the love of your life, your wife, told you she wants to be a man.

This mad about his weird whiskey thing.

I only drink mimosa's when I go to my grandmas at easter, not something I ask for

story time!!! I wont even berate you like the others

Yeah that just sounds awful.

Call me a fucking hipster or whatever I just really like my craft brews. I like beer a lot. I just think martinis are overrated. They hit the spot once and awhile sure. In my experience, most of the people who drink them in a bar atmosphere are pretentious and needy as fuck.

you're just into "cool" drinks
classics not for everyone

Gin or vodka martini?

I always eat the beef