I found out via help with someone with better skills than me that my ex enlisted help of a bunch of anarchists SJWs to...

I found out via help with someone with better skills than me that my ex enlisted help of a bunch of anarchists SJWs to start a non stop campaign of harassment towards me and people I know masking ip to make it look like I was going after them. Deliberately interfering with my life. She lives in another country so there is little I can do legally.

What should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

int.user-ib.ru/ca/res/43438.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Block them, dipshit.

block? no I need to do something else she has turned people agst me and made my life hell.

Get a gun and kill them all. That ought to stop them.

lives in another country

post their info here

ok hold on let me get it

I will bite, what's their names and what is yours?

We won't help you unless you give us both pieces so we can see what is happening,

>look like I was going after them

that's not how ip masking works.
that's not how it works at all.

You think this fuck knows anything? Wait till he posts his name and theirs and we will see what is happening. The kid might be a fucking loser and no nothing of the world.

That's what they did. They made it seem like my IP was being used, when in fact it was not.

so post the info......

will not post my name

she is lindsay graham

halifax nova scotia

she has even posted herself to perpetuate all of it

Delete all facebook accounts etc. Get a new internet provider, phone and computer and move away

int.user-ib.ru/ca/res/43438.html

Her nudes are in there

I deleted everything and changed all that did not move though

yeah. and she probably fucking posted them. I am serious I am dealing with a complete insane person

this is the main culprit

william.teach.5
forgot to post this

>
and this guy revrondon

Dont help this guy then. For all we know its his doing and theyre the PA.

Im from Canada, would sure love to help

I have all ready received endless amounts of harassment. I don't want anymore. and I am not PAing this asking for advice more than anything.
also another person involved in this pic related
profile.php?id=100009904449647

>anarchist
>SJW

pick one.

seriously, these are fucking opposites, SJWs are authoritarian as fuck, anarchists are individualists, quite the opposite.

modern day anarchists are SJW's you have to say the right pronouns or get beat up. you have to not offend anyone or they attack.

these aren't your grandfathers anarchists

>fascists in anarchist disguise.

>int.user-ib.ru/ca/res/43438.html
damn OP was she worth it?

this is gay, you are gay, fuck off

nope not at all

dubs truth

I work with her

she sits like three cubicles down from me

Post her nudes so we can nut and on prints of the image, take a photo of our handy work, and post it to her parents boss friends church congregation etc

here

really? where?