Hey Cred Forums what is the best beer and why. (Quality,taste etc. wise)

Hey Cred Forums what is the best beer and why. (Quality,taste etc. wise)

Nice trips, honestly it depends what you want. Best beer I ever had was Pliny the Younger, but I love anything from Belching Beaver

>pliny the YOUNGER
this guy

yeah OP IPAs are great but it is really up to you and don't let anyone tell you differently. find something you like and drink up. cheers!

I managed to get some at a local pub that had a 5 gallon tank and we were only allowed 4 ounces of Younger. He same pub always has Pliny the Elder on tap.

where is this magical place? are you sure that it is pliny the younger not pliny the elder? I was under the belief that younger was a more special release and extremely limited in availability

This.
Beer is like art. Subjective and will vary from person to person. Not everyone likes Jackson Pollack. With the craft beer movement there are hundreds of thousands of different types and styles of beer that you will never run out of options. Some micros will have godtier brews and the company will go bankrupt. So dont limit urself to your brewskis

It was actually at the UC Irvine Pub. Yeah they have craft beer nights and they got tickets you had to buy just to get 4 ounces from the Pliny the Younger keg. They keep the Elder on tap

Found the google

My fav probably Samichlaus or Duvel, but really depends on what's your favorite.

Yeah like right now I can get a 6 pack of Peanut Butter Stout that is bitter, milky, refreshing, and smooth for $15 and I'm happy

oh I can see that since Irvine is a little more north than I am in the LA area. LA down to SD is pretty dry of russian river beers except for really cool vendors and restaurants/pubs that can get their hands on it

I've paid $9 for just a bottle of elder.. that's rough. but worth it

I rike Chimay Grande Réserve because Belgium.

belgian hoppenschlager, hard to buy but will knock your socks off with flavour and earthy malts

/thread

Yeah the OC loves their beer almost as much as San Diego. In fact there is this hole in the wall Liqour store like 5 minutes from my place. It is like 250 square feet and just wall to wall craft beer. I didn't bother checking for Pliny, but they even have mead

damn I love places like that. those hole in the wall liquor stores and the ones that have gotten smart and started catering to the craft scene en masse.

There was this one place called La Bodega in riverside... it's like heaven.. as you say wall to wall beers. even the labels look cool just looking at the art designs

>la bodega
Fuckin 5 min from where i live. Place is the tits!
Pic is one of my favorite ipas

Yeah, dude didn't even card me when I look 16. He just looked at me and my purchase and was like "No one under 21 buys mead and beer this good"

You two are into IPA's I'm really not, but I do love some Pliny. Right now I'm really into stouts and porters

I don't recognize that label something I should probably.
my top might be

1.sculpin ipa (yes it's that good)
2. just outstanding IPA
3. something STONE or Institution (ventura local)

yeah lol didn't mean to co-opt the thread. when IPA nerds get together they talk only about IPAs in their hoppiest, bitteryest, nutsackyness splendor

I really like Stone's Coffee Stout

This beer is sooo good.

Yeah it is just what is the favorite beer type for people into craft stuff right now. But man, finding a good stout to go with dessert is always amazing too.

hopefully I can break into some stouts sometime and give my palette something new. I have a buddy who can do porters/stouts/IPAs/sours literally anything and he will always pass me something good to try

I just can't get there with most of them. I feel like stouts fill me up too quickly ( i am not a big dude ) and I feel like sweet beers throw my palette off. oh well... I did read some BS article that tried to say that people who enjoy IPAs are more likely to be psychopaths.. I thought that was a little interesting

This is all you need.

My best beer so far.

I get you, yeah I drink from all colors of the beer rainbow. And I'm a small guy too so I get what you mean about feeling really full.

I like Left Hand Brewing's Milk Stout Nitro.

Smooth, creamy, you wind up drinking the whole 6 before you know it.

Just one mans two cents.

>705058681
Are iou saying my photo is so popular i'ts on google
????????????????

felix pls go

Upright #6. It's a rye saison that really hits every flavor profile I dig.

Top fucking notch IPA.

Really like pic related

IPA = Trash

Wheat ales are good
Stouts are good

Hops are nasty though

Oh hi underager. Nice to see you in an alcohol thread.

Belgian trappist beer are the best of the best

you are a naive faggot. probably under 25

this has to be b8

how does not liking IPAs make him naive?

It is a cheap decent thing to get drunk on at least

Lel that's a Dutch trappist buddy.

Not bad imo. Along with stella cidre these are the best ciders on the market. All the others (reds, mikes etc) add malt to their cider. Makes it taste like shit.

Depends on the mood, temperature, time of day, session?, etc.

Keystone or death

Hops are what makes a beer a beer. Otherwise without them u would just have a faggy Zima in your hands

Vodka is best

newcastle brown

Wheat ales are like drinking urine directly from a yeast-infected vagina.

Personally I'm a connoisseur of stouts and porters. If it goes down like motor oil, I'm good.

Also anything with a lot of 'red'. I'm still figure out what that taste comes from, but damn is it good.

Coopers Stout - no stout finer. 6.3%ABV, not your faggy sweet style either.

yeeee, mih niggah

If you can buy you the beer in a gas station, it's not the best beer.

>implying convienence = bad

I wouldnt say that ipa is trash like this user, but tbh, ipa is more underage friendly because of its fruity like flavor And sweetness. I like most pilsener style beers. Anyone heard of Hubertus (Czech Beer)?

Just what the devil would say whilst picking his beer

Its Betty ipa from hangar 24 in redlands ca. If you visit the ie stop by any respectable liquor store. Ive seen it at a few gas stations too