The average fat unreceptive girl raised on low standards and Tumblr

The average fat unreceptive girl raised on low standards and Tumblr.

>fishes for comments at least every 10-15 line easily
>talked to her about how she hates her life for two hours and she ignored every solution
>I pointed it out. That was toooo much
>doesn't actually want to fix self
Fucking Tumblr

Fuck it's hell dealing with these people

>"you're fucking redhead"
can't even fucking tumblr correctly smh

Kek, any pics of her?

Tell her if she sends you nudes you'll tell her she's pretty

It's amazing how fast tumblr fags go from playing the victim of harassment to throwing out petty insults.

Fuck no I don't. I said tumblr, she's a ham planet. Talking to her was only me being nice and I'd smoke weed with her sometimes and just converstate. No nudes or pursuit of nudes

Phone number.
Now.

Shed come out to let me stick it up her ass right now if I wanted. I could fuck her dressing as a two year old while slapping her in the face with my shot and she's be down. I've rejected her many times. She wants me to tie her up and fuck her like it's rape

this is awesome. she is probably crying her eyes out.

i hate people that attention seek this way.

>can't even fucking tumblr
Are you really this stupid?

what do you want from me? She made a vaguely prejudiced remark, is that not sacrilege in tumbland? Against all they stand for?

>disparages over the injustices someone uses to insult and end conversation
>STUPID SJW BITCH
all >they stand for
Tumblr hasn't a thing to do with it, you're just dumb and mad lol

not mad, I just thought it was funny to see an sjw type call someone "fucking redhead" cause it's so tame and not even a real slur

We let people like this exist on here harassment free now?

redhead = retarded in autocorrect

Quit defending yourself. Blast that cunt just be funnier next time. Tell that user to fuck himself without saying it or don't reply to him.

Op here. No I'm a redhead. That's very much what she meant.

Of course we don't. That peice of shit wouldn't know doug dimmadome if he built a dimmadome on his dimma-dick.
She's a bitch, she was fishing for something right out of a mobey dick novel, and that attitude is mostly associated with the service that tumblr provides the crazy movement right now, so no, he's not mad. hes right.

both can fall in the same category as un-PC

post pics faggot
you need therapy, friendo

Will do a dubs decides what I send if theres some good stuff being thrown out.

nudes

nudess

nudesss

nudessss

nudesssss

mission accomplished

spegatt

She's gross as fuck, why do you all want to see under the ham planets crust?

why not

Give everyone her number and nudes and we'll send them back to her

I'm sorry for my behavior, I've had a rough day :/ You seem to be going through a lot and I was just projecting my feelings on to you and didn't mean to offend you. Let's start over, please?

Nades

Op isn't going to deliver. Op is a faggot

That's the bad thing with society.
We made a pity party instead of helping people.
I used to talk to a girl, and she literally made it clear she wanted to be degraded and hated her life but she never wanted to improve herself.

Dumb hoes will be dumb hoes.

this bitch is crazy as fuck, why are you wasting your time with her

It ended with us not talking anymore. Since n just wants her nudes I don't think I'll be speaking to her ever again for any reason. I was not perusing this girl

In would be a faggot if I saw her naked. We would all be. You're welcome

Your English is horrible.

Very much so. Autocorrect is a bitch too. But at least I know my yours.

The 'your' was used correctly. OP is dumb.

OP, what's her number?

Checked.

Yes it was. I was agreeing with you and then I was patting myself on the back for putting it into perspective that at least my English isn't that shitty. ]p]]

get nudes

Interesting. Is there a way to find out if a specific girl has tumblr? or snapchat?