Doing some speed balls w/ my Cred Forums ros!

Doing some speed balls w/ my Cred Forums ros!

Good you're using an alcohol prep pad. Won't help you from getting the aids

show it mixed

Why choose to become a fucking junkie. I dont mind people smoking some weed drinking some alcohol, maybe some schrooms, all fine and dandy, but putting a fucking needle in your vein and shooting shit in. Holy fuck please reconsider your life you cancerous fucking junk.

Taking suggestions from my Cred Forums ros

Got clean outfits.

are you sick and tried of being sick and tried? do you wake up hating life and hating yourself? afraid of the future, regret the past and not to trilled about the present. If you are ready to get your life back, to have peace inside of your head, then there are places to go to get help man. check out NA. Im 4 months clean off of everything, I was mainly an IV heroin user ( but I did every drug I could just to cope). life can be great man, Ive got my family back, a good job, a girl who loves me, working on my degree in economics, but best of all I have a quite heart no more running and gunning! you still have a second chance for a first rate life bro, if you want it.

Have fun.

you havnt realized that you are not really living, thats your problem, once you do , this would seem like a standard maneuver to taste the bliss of what hath been stolen by your controllers noob

Cheerrrrp I know Cred Forumsro

i drank TWO BOTTLES OF WINE and a couple BEERS and now im taking NYQUIL get on my level pussy

listen to you
a job lol
girlfriend yikes
school , bro your alrdy dead...

What is a speedball OP, i've had someone explain it to me a few years ago, something involving heroin and coke and i'm not sure any more

It's when you mix red wine with white wine

Hell yeah man, my old boss used to to be a heroin junkie and he made it, he stopped and is a really successful person

I hope you junkies OD.

Which should Cha Boi do first?!

it is IV'ing H-bomb and coke. he is doing goof balls ( h and meth) people generalize "speed balls" and any upper and downer but thats bull shit.

I'm on modafinil and I've gotten a lot of work done today.

I hope you OD and die you worthless junkie piece of shit. The world would be better off without your kind.

Both at once pussy

dude im sorry bro, you have an NA book so your on a relapse... I hope you make it back before you die. you know this only ends 3 ways bro...

Can we get a time stamp OP

Dude just relax.

how long is this run for? those are little shots so you must be just getting back into it. you look like your held up in hotel room, and on Cred Forums cause you dont have anyone else. get help bro before its too late

4 time rehab fag here, just stop

Yeah dude relax and slam a speedball with us

Cool to see some people providing a good outlet. I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for AA and the big book. OP will come to the realization one day, hopefully that rock bottom will an institution.

Hope you get sober op. Or at least off that shit. Good luck.

Come on bro just a little speed and herion cant hurt right Mick?

>mick was found dead on his usuall does after getting out of rehab

Cut the meth and just make it heroin. Looks like good meth but you know thats icky icky op. Come on 30's or heroin.OP im not your daddy so do what you do. Been through the AA system and NA.Fuck that shit.

What help user? Have you tried waiting on a bed in a rehab or a sub clinic.

OP here, thank you all for your support Cred Forums ros!

No problem user you know where you stand god speed.

Support for you being a disgusting drug addict? You're sick man. If you don't stop injecting yourself with that bullshit you're going to have a short painful life.

Now we get down to biddnuss Cred Forums

OP Here, Going with the tar first. Want pics?

if its good you should just lay there and be high fuck everything else

Don't do it OP.

Shoot that shit up and stop listening to 14 year old edgelords on Cred Forums.

Fuck I'm too high. For some reason I thought you were about to flush it.

no timestamp cool off

Hello?

This trash is an invasion on society. We should take the dea funda on weed and revert them to heroin, meth, crack, and illegal prescription pills.

When you lose everything. I hope you still see the light way up above whatever hole you are in. You fucking pussy. Quit injecting poison.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Jeff pls

I still haven't done anything?

please go back to NA, we want you safe bro

Yeee I do go to NA every day.

OP Here calling it a night. G'nite Cred Forums