Because I'm bored as fuck; Fulltime Firefighter and EMT. AMA

Because I'm bored as fuck; Fulltime Firefighter and EMT. AMA.

Most fucked up firefighting call?

There are lots that come to mind but here's one
>Old guy living alone has a pack of dogs that he "cares" fore and deeply loves. Refuses to leave his house, even though he is completely unable to take care of himself and having massive heart attack. Dog shit literally covers the ENTIRE floor. Had to carry the old dude out over piles of shit, the front door wouldn't open all the way because of so much shit. Animal came in to remove the dogs, don't know what happened to them. I just felt bad for the dogs

I'm a volunteer in the same position. Just got back from a fall victim that was just some old guy who started seizing when we got there and during the entire ride to the hospital.

Did you attend or drive? How long was the trip to the hospital? No treatment for the seizure?

Good for you buddy, if we met in a bar I would get you a beer.
How long have you been a firefighter?

What made you want to become a firefighter?

I appreciate it, but I don't look for handouts or advertise what I do. My day to day is still a job like anyone else. Alcoholism tends to run rampant in the fire service anyway so I try to stay away from it. I've been working for 9 years, I also teach at the college Fire Academy which I've been doing for 5

what made you leave reddit? Do you think they'll have you back if you smell like us?

Very little education, good pay, good retirement system, hands on work, get paid to eat, sleep, workout, shit, seemed like a pretty good idea to me

Ever gotten off in uniform?

You get any pussy from your job?

Fuck reddit, I think I've only been there looking for info on stuff through a google search. I'm a Cred Forumstard 4 life

We ran bgm, pulled labs, checked for cranial, pupils were perrl, and his vitals were normal. It was 18 minutes to the hospital. (out of town) No pertinent history.

Doc said probably potassium deficiency. I sat and documented, ALS worked him and first responder drove. I'm just on as a ride along, only been on for a few months.

Unfortunately for you guys I'm asexual so it's never been a thing for me, so no, sorry

Of course, I am monogamous so I usually don't have the opportunity to partake but there are some girls that get so wet just hearing it, they're usually pretty dumb though, my standards are higher than that

It's cool, everyone is different.

No valium to stop the seizures? Can you administer drugs? seems like a long time to let a guy seize for, especially with no history of it, ringers might have done the trick for him if it was potassium deficiency.

I've got plenty of stories about guys I work with gettin off on duty. One guy got fired for having video of it at the station.

I would love to see video of this sort of shit. I understand why that's impossible though.

I have a genuine uniform fetish, so all these 'lets pretend' videos on the internet do nothing for me at all.

It wasn't continuous, the first was grand Mal, but the rest were maybe 10-20 seconds long and he stayed alert and responsive through them. We checked for stroke because it stayed on his left side, but he passed the Cincinnati. We were going to start a second IV, but he was pulling at cords.

Yeah, no can do to give you any OC, it was amateur trash anyway.

Hrmmm interesting, is it any uniform? Or just certain services? I'm assuming you're gay since femanons don't exist on the internet, you oughta be able to score pretty easily, lots of uniformed personnel are horn dogs.

Seizures present in such odd ways you never can be sure if it's legit, total bullshit faker, or just a dance move. You must be from somewhere back east or rural community, most places don't call them grand or petit mal anymore, it's stuff like tonic clonic now depending on the type

Know anything about refilling water cans with a compressor?

Yup, do it all the time, what do you want to know?

Thanks for giving me something to do for a little while