Brother called CPS on me after a bad argument in front of my child with my girlfriend...

Brother called CPS on me after a bad argument in front of my child with my girlfriend. CPS dropped it the same day and didn't even visit us. Not spoke to my brother in a year, but still really angry about it. Its a shame as me and my brother were close, but he's very self righteous and has got worse since working in healthcare. Would you b/tards not talk to your sibling again if they did the same? (pic unrelated)

What a bastard

Its only been a year. Time heals all wounds. But yeah I would cut him off for that. He ratted like a rat bitch. He needs to apologize.

Fuck that guy man..

Family or not, a piece of shit is a piece of shit. Don't waste your time with one

Sometimes arguments can't be helped in front of kids, it happens - says something if the CPS didn't even bother to send anyone out at all?

You should fuck with his life.
If he has kids, or when he has any, plant some evidence that he is being negligent.

Depends if he lords it over you or not. If the issue isn't mentioned, there's no reason not to rebuild the relationship.

You're thinking like a nigger. Don't do that

Were you hitting anyone?

>Yes? Good for him!

>No? Fuck that nosy little bitch!

Wow, and this guy works in healthcare?

My girlfriend was hitting me and I slapped her to get her to stop in self defense. Unfortunately our child saw it, but in seven years together it's only happened once.

This.

I'm done with my sister. I've done everything I can to help her over the years and she treats my wife and kids like dirt.
She to an instant dislike to my wife and just stopped talking to her and then us.

Didn't stop her from borrowing money or asking for help. But as soon as things got better she dropped us like a bad habit.

Fuck'em OP. Your better off without a shitty brother. Just like I'm better off without a sister.

What a rat

Don't argue in front of your kid man. I'd be the bigger person and be neutral towards him. But that was a shitty thing he did.

Your brother is a fucking pussy ass bitch rat. Even 2 generations ago that shit would have been inconceivable, because you don't fuckin call the pigs on your bro. You're better off without him.

Depends on the severity of the situation. Maybe he actually cares about his niece/nephew.Or he fucked your gf and it's actually his kid. Regardless you sound like a faggots and your brother probably doesn't give a fuck about your lame ass.

How about not being white trash and having bad arguments in front of your kid? Nah, just blame everyone else you white nigger.

Cue the dueling banjos. You sound like white trash dude.

Why don't you kys and make this world a better place, you piece of abundant trash.

You probably should have done that before bringing some garbage kids into the world and tried your hardest to train them to be strippers or bank robbers. Go fuck yourself you hillbilly.

I am not the OP, you utterly retarded faggot. I called you trash because you are, not because you hit me with your trashy post.