Sup fags, I need a favor

Sup fags, I need a favor.

So my girlfriend is away at college and I think she's cheating on me, she's very slutty and I don't fucking trust her.

I need someone to send her a dick pic or anything else flirtatious on Snapchat and see how she responds.

She's a total festival girl, hulahoops, drugs, wears as little as possible whenever she can, I need to know.

If she responds well to your shit then I'll dump all the nudes she sent me and dump her ass.

Her Snapchat is corinna.smith7

On it OP

Thank you brave user

Holy shit this guy means buisness.

Waiting for her to add me

And... she sent me nudes and says you're a lousy lay, user.

Proof fag

No response so far

/thread

Im also waiting for a response

Kekd

Question: is she a drinker? I'm thinking I'm gonna play the "hey we meet at a party" angle.

You want to fuck me to prove it? No thanks, bro. I believe her.

Oh hell yes, drinks like a horse and acts like an ass.

Also I am a retard, I should not have posted this thread at 3am but I just couldn't wait. I'm sorry men who volunteered for this venture and won't be able to prove their findings to me right now.

Ill repost this thread tomorrow when more Americans are awake, I'm sorry for the trouble, have fun with her and I'll ask her about if she's been "meeting new people" later.

Thank you all once again.

She's either asleep or getting her pussy rammed. No answer still

bitchy user, why not just swing with this girl? Why not let each other fuck other people? Why not do a couple swap with another couple? Why not have sex with her and another girl at the same time user? These are the things you should be doing.

This thread has so much potential. It's exhilarating.

She texted me, "can't se screnn got big bulk cok in mh mouf now."

Don't get your hopes up. She hasn't answered any of us

Everyone cheats when the opportunity is there.

>She's a total festival girl, hulahoops, drugs, wears as little as possible whenever she can, I need to know.

God what a fag you are festival girls are the worst.

I hope she cheats on you and gave you STD's

then you can die of cancer you shit stain

this your bitch OP?

Yo Op what college does she go to, or if that too specific what area. Cause getting added by GatorXXXX isnt going to make sense if shes not near florida.

trans much? Id dump her too with that man face

I'd fuck the shit outta Pam.

Last gf was a festival girl. Best 3 years of drugs and sex I had.

I'd also fuck OP's girl because fucking on molly is the tits.

that's a boy desu

MONSTER HANDS

I'm hung and very attractive let me
Work my
Magic in her