I only shit once every 3 days. Wat do?

I only shit once every 3 days. Wat do?

Try stop eating teabags.

Drink a glass of prune juice and wait about 40 minutes.

Quit taking pain pills

Take pictures of your turds, everyone likes that

Drink pot of black coffee.
Then eat a can of WalMart SauerKraut.
Profit?

The last time i took a shit was 5 days ago. I normally take one every 3-4 days. Is that normal?

happens to me sometimes, i've been improving though. i assume your shit is hard

I take once daily. Stop eating deep fat fried foods.I drink a shot glass of prune juice each night and shit every morning

As long as its regular its not a big issue. If it's changing from one day to four to twice a day, you got issues.

If you wanna force it out more frequently, you can alter your diet or pop a pill. Coffee might help too

I've been there before. But just drink a lot of water every fucking day , get off your ass and be active, eat food with good fiber. Or else you'll have bloody hard shits like ma'Self.

Also, funny story i was pretty irregular for awhile that it got to a point where I had this minor pain on my right side and it eventually worsened one day to where I needed to see a doctor. They had to give me a ct scan and all that good shit to make sure it wasn't my appendix failing on me or whatever. after about 3 hours at the hospital I finally get the news: 'you're constipated'. How fucking embarrassing.

Bro you're fine. I see no blood

unless it hurt like hell, you should be fine
pay attention for pain or discomfort spanning from your stomach to just under your rib cage though, might be constipation

OP is a fat fuck. I shit 3 times a day.
>feels good man

I dump like every 4-5 days or so, pretty thick logs that just murder a toilet luckily no blood I drink plenty of water
>pic related
>at the beach restrooms closed

drink two cans of red bull and wait 30 minutes to shit out ur insides.

it's normal OP probably caused by your diet.
it could be because of stress too, it happens.
as long as you don't have pain while shitting or dark blood in it you're fine.

You need more fiber in your diet. Exercise also helps to get your bowels moving.

increase the fibre content in your diet and your fluid intake. moving around a bit instead of being totally sedantry would also help

ie. eat some fresh or unprocessed food and drink more water and try walking

so you shit on the floor?
you homeless?

No, was hanging out with friends at the beach and had to shit, walked away with a roll of paper towels and there it is

I'm a dancer so being active or fat isn't an issue. My diet is shit though not sure how I'm still alive. Probably need more water every day too.

are you from India?

Kek no the US

whats ur diet like and do you sit a lot

there's your problem.

Drink more water, do more sport. It may be linked to gluten. Try to avoid gluten for a while.

what about me guys?

honestly i have no idea

Your shit has perfect texture!

disentry