What's his name again?

What's his name again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pdH1XW6St0I
youtube.com/watch?v=Gj8IA6xOpSk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nigger faggot i think

faggot with a boring empty life that he thinks other people care about.

Squidward

That's either Bill or Ted. Can't remember which is which. The one Keanu Reeves did NOT play.

Nose bibwob

Who is this guy? I just watched a YouTube video where he took a shower on an airplane. Was pretty cool.

sixty nine!

Mr Orange

neisy caestaet

Gayman?

Who is this guy? I just watched a video where he sixty nined on a bibwob through his nose. Was pretty cool.

fuckface

Casey Neistat

For me, he is sunglasses in shower guy.

brought back neanderthal

looks like a fucking orc

My eyes are fucking gross so I always wear sunglasses.

Why is he rich and famous?

Fred flintstone post fentanyl addiction

Cuck.

Underrated post

Its Casey Neistat you fucking idiots.

caveman

Downie Dave?

faggot ass skype

Cassette tape

Fuckboi Skypecunt

It's not that hos eyes are gross, it's that his nose is so big that his eyes would be tiny in comparison, rendering him weird as fuck.

Fuuuck

The reason he wears sunglasses it that when recording himself he looks at the camcorders flipped screen to make sure hes in frame and stuff and the screen is to the side of the lens so it never looks like he's looking at the audience

Jordyn james

Who is this guy? I just watched a video where he fucked a passed out girl, in the end of the video he shows the pills he gave her. Was pretty cool.

Why would people want to watch videos where he shows his ridiculously ugly face? His fat ugly cunt wife is annoying as shit as well

He may say that, but dobyoubreally thknk he'd say he wears glasses cause without them he is an ugly bastard?

Yea I saw that one too, only video of him I saw actually and I don't care enough to watch other videos but that one was OK

sadly, it seems people do care. Whether or not we care is irrelevant. The man is making bank off of his videos and people are fawning over him like he is the messiah of film making.

There is actually a trick where people with huge noses can wear sunglasses to not make their noses look to be as ridiculously big, which his is.

He's so fking ugly... He should probably kill himself cuz of his ugliness, but that life my friends, he's getting money....

LOL at all the losers hating on him on this thread. Ez wins 4 casey. ggwp.

yeah they're just jealous. typical internet trolls. typical kiddos.

jerry mencia

>Casey Neistat
he like coke

This my friends is Sir God-man Harambe Esquire, living legend and good guy.

I too thought he was lame way back when, but my kids convinced me to watch his uploads. Now I am hooked and I like totally love him (no homo). He's fucking awesome!

Ron

>he like coke
coke-cola
you however simply like 'cock'

Casey Nigerstite

have you got a smaller version of this .jpg please?

Dickshlong Niggernose

Casey Neistat, but you can call him 'sir'

youtube.com/watch?v=pdH1XW6St0I

He has no ads on his videos. Isn't making a dime off them.

yeah exactly

Faggot

I see the art of butthurt is alive and well.

How can you call a life 'empty' if he does more in a day than you do in a week?

jewy jewstat

see, this guy gets it!

le cuclord

ola fuck

First time on Cred Forums... Hello

Kike McFuckface

sure...

Yousef Saleh Erakat

it's k.c nice tats

fuken iditos

That's actually not true.

I've been following this faggot since near day 1 and he does it because he said he looks wonky as fuck when looking at the camera - as if he has a lazy eye, which is true.

Jew McJewNose

his mouth seems tight.

just like his dad

The greatest man alive

Quentin Tarantino (younger)

God of YT

HIS NAME WAS ROBERT PAULSON

be careful what you talk about... remember?

Casey Nystat biggest cunt on the internet

THIS. poor guy. chin dominates the screen. would not fuck.

Casey Neistat

itt so many jealous peeps and haters lol

Keith Haring

If all the hatred for the jews I have, had a face... Would definitely be that guy.

Why so angry about Jews, user?

They're the cancer of the world.

Do you always sound like a total queef?

That's a pretty small cancer. There aren't very many Jews. Sure you dont mean the 1 billion+ Muslims?

Can you really be jealous of the ugliest man ever?

Caveman

You mean the muslims Europe and America are forced to take because Israel keep invading and taking all over Middle East, while they don't allow any multiculturalism in their (stolen from Palestine) country?

>itt so many jealous peeps and haters lol

Lol, sure user. I don't really take issue with the Muslims or the Jews, just seems to me that the Jews get a bit more shit than they deserve. One shouldn't be so quick to blame an entire ethnic group for the actions of an unpopular extremist government. I don't know where you get your news, but Israel hasn't exactly been pursuing largescale expansionist conquest. Oppressing the people in Gaza, sure, which is an issue, but not expanding to take over the midde east.

Christie Nickles or something :^)

Overrated

That's Candice Pool's husband

bono

Bet his wife cucks him all the fucking time, she seems like a slut anyway.

Fucking Jews

Gaysey Niggsfat

I actually like this dude a lot. He's so care free and optimistic. He's instantly the coolest guy in the room. Really amazing tbh

What on earth are you thinking, coming in here and making an intelligent comment? Away with you sir!!

>I actually like this dude a lot. He's so care free and optimistic. He's instantly the coolest guy in the room. Really amazing tbh
Hello there Casey

>He's so care free and optimistic. He's instantly the coolest guy in the room.

no. not cool. we live in bad times. we've been handed a world that's been exploited and drained by previous generations and we're expected to deal with it. being carefree is for children.

You can still be optimistic an appreciate things. You should see how much joy this one dude gets just from looking through different shampoos on an airplane. Whatever drug he's on or perspective he has it looks pretty damn good tbh.

Guys like this dude make me wonder whether it is possible to be happy most of the time just by changing your attitude

Holy shit, you just blew my mind. It's bill btw.

he is happy because thanks to faggots like you giving him noteriaty he can get pussy with a fucked up looking grill like that.

yep, I agree!

newfag detected. just an hero already you dumb twat

The crimson chin.

I am genuinely jealous of his lifestyle.

I don't admire his video editing "skill" and I don't think his videos are entertaining, but he seems to be living an adventurous wealthy lifestyle with a nice wife.

I would swap my life with his in an instant.

Bendydick Cumferbitche

>optimistic

Yeah and for that I like TED talks, but whatever, one muppet is the same as any other when you really get down to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gj8IA6xOpSk

Story?

piss off Roman

Casey Neistat

Sounds cliche as fuck: but there's still tons of people that aren't ever going to be happy no matter how much they accomplish, how famous they get, or how much money they have etc ... Then there's that guy that everyone knows who seems to be happy all the time. The guy that everyone is glad to show up even if they don't really know him. He might not have that much stuff but he always seems to be satisfied whenever you see him and he's completely in love with life.

That guy can also be annoying as fuck if he's too in your face but I think if he's just the right mix of crazy and reserved people will still pick up on it (and in a good way.) This dude is that guy and he probably lives more in a single day than I'll ever live in my entire life, tbh. So instead of doing that, I watch his videos and try live through him because I'm not an optimistic and vigilant winged faggot. I'm a cynical and neurotic neckbeard posting on Cred Forums with other cynical neurotic neckbeards.

Casey is love. Casey is life.

Mr. Mongoloid

Ugly McVlogfag

>piss off Roman
HEY COUSIN You want to go see BEEG AMERICAN TITTIES

So I spent a while trying to figure it out, asking people, trying to figure out what the difference is between oldfags like me and newfags like you

this guy doesn't count btw, retard

basically you guys got 911'd as kids and it made you all pussies who don't like seeing the boat rock, you like carefree shit and you don't raid, you don't get upset, you're like all the japanese who got bombed to hell, japan, japan, a place so nice we bombed it twice, and now all any of them want is peace, aside from the really crazy fucks.

Kek, no place for me. Time to pack my bags, I suppose.

Sean Penn.
Love hes movies

>oldfags like me and newfags like you
thats where you have me all wrong user. I'm oldfag too.

There are no words to describe how fucking bad this face is

Legend