here's my dorm

Cool case. where can I buy that?

>High res, yet garbage, low light picture
>Razer headset
>Razer keyboard
>Garbage monitor
>Windows 8/10
>Not Powerade

One of the absolute worst attempts at attention whoring I've seen. You need to end your pathetic life for the sake of the species.

i made it myself over the summer. Welded the aluminum, cut acrylick, paint, arduino Fan control and lighting designed and programmed myself

>typed from shitty laptop

You realize that this isn't Cred Forums right?

No one's impressed by your chinkpads here.

do you sleep on that?are you 5'5

>thinking i care that this isnt Cred Forums

I push stuff off the table to lay my feet when I goto sleep.

My desk

You realize that Cred Forums is random right?

Anyone can post whatever they want here.

Here you go buddies

I'm not surprised that the subhuman, degenerate mlp manchild lives in an actual waste bin and has a crap desktop from the XP days.

With a fucking piss bottle no less.

If you've never considered suicide, I hear there are even painless options nowadays.

>implying I'm using the shitty desktop tower

this my desk how y'all keep yours so clean like damn spotless shit

ps lights are out bc gf is asleep

by putting things where they go instead of setting them down

G8

topkek

My setup

jesus, i hate those figures. they're just so damn annoying, they arent even cute or cool or anything. just crappy shit.

are you homeless?

Not my fault, that stores in my country only sell the most popular (i.e. abundantly available) shit when it comes to merchandise and collectibles.

I have that exact same old as fuck logitech 7.1 surround system

1. That's 2.1 (X-230)
2. They never made 7.1 versions of this one, only 5.1 (X-530)
3. Old as fuck might be true, but the 5.1 set sells for several hundred bucks today, indicating that it must perform quite well, so there is really no reason to replace it.

>wife
>2 kids
>never ending mess/clutter

john?

My bad, 5.1 is right, but the only way to get windows to use all the speakers is to set it to 7.1 and disable the sattelite speakers.
>picked mine up about 6-7 years ago for $90

Nope, but it is a J name.

So you have a wife and 2 kids, and you play Overwatch. That's cute, you share a common interest with your kids!

Don't actually play, got a free headset from a tacobell sweepstakes

ayy
I have those speakers also.
Had them forever, but they sound great.

And what about the turtle beach sticker on your PC case? Don't tell me taco bell had customized turtle beach headsets to give away!

Part of the reason why I still have them is that they have rotating feet so I can have them on the wall. Fortunately they also sound great, so I don't sacrifice audio quality for wall mounting capability.

Nope, used to own several pair of tb headsets

I have those EXACT same speakers. They do sound great. I've had mine for at least 10+ years now.

I have to admit their quality is lacking when it comes to complex music pieces, but when the piece is simple, like an acoustic guitar solo, they perform admirably well.

I just set up a Harman Kardon HK 3770 stereo amp with Dali Zensor 1 speakers for my buddy last week, and I swear I couldn't hear a fucking difference when I played the same solo guitar tracks I listen to at home on Spotify.

well, no cleaning...

Did you empty your garbage bin on your desk before taking a picture of it?

im ussually cleaning it up when i have difficulties to move my mouse

So if you were to buy a trackball, you'd be up to your neck in garbage? Damn...

that makes my dick hard