Naruto belongs with Sakura <3

Naruto belongs with Sakura

You're wrong

Yeah because Naruto totally deserves someone who beats his ass throughout the entire series and leads him the fuck on. Sakura is a little bitch. Naruto deserves someone other than Hinata and Sakura.

tenten best girl

/thread

What's wrong with Hinata?

Sakura? Sakura is only the second worst character in team 7, after Sasuke (and for the record kakashi stands firmly at the third spot of assholes). Naruto is the only one doing any real work and he deserves better.

shes pretty boring bro

Sakura is useless. She doesn't do jack shit but cry and bitch. She's the worst character in the series

Naw fam. Fuck that bitch

Man at least the ending to Naruto wasn't as forced and shit as what Bleach ended up being.

Fuck that fucking shit. So many loose ends and assumptions - he got super lazy. All of that time for such a terrible ending.

Ino said (at least in the anime) during the pain saga she could fall for Naruto. That's the only alternative I've seen in the anime that comes close to being viable.

If nothing else he can just make a shadowclone and have it transform into a qt3.14 gf.

Ikr

If they do bring it back it better actually be worth watching without half of it being nothing but filler

nigga stfu

Naruto would make a good couple with ino i think

did you fucking watch the last? The most rushed movie ive ever seen in my life

Nah sakura should of just stopped acting like a little fucking fangirl for sasuke and recognize a real man that was always there but kishi decided to keep her retarded so oh well gg chinky moto

i agree

I didn't, but if you go and read the last 3 bleach chapters you'll just die. Seriously I feel so robbed of my time investment.

You don't even get to know the fates of over 9/10ths of the cast. You don't see a damn thing except some forced Naruto couple clone bullshit. Made me really mad.

take your chinese cartoon back to Cred Forums OP

Not canon, Hinata won. Get over it.

honest question, I didn't read much.

You're wrong
These two belong together

what isn't wrong with that annoying and selfish fucktoy

I've seen hundreds of animes and to be honest Naruto is the second worst of them all.
The only worst is Gantz but that shit his the worst crap ever made.
As for Naruto, the only good thing in the entire show is the shikamaru that actually uses logic to win his battles and not use super powers that come out of his ass from last episode.
Everything is so wrong that i could spend litteraly hours just pointing them out.
The only people that actually enjoyed Naruto are the ones that have never seen anything else.

the stupid author is trying to appease fanservice by making their retarded children get together

its just for teens mostly that aren't capable of criticism and unable to notice bad writing. There was only a few good moments and characters

I think Ishida was very well written. Also Naruto's mother was a tear jerker.

what's in your top 5 anime? pretty curious wisey

>Ishida
Lmao I meant fucking Itachi. Fuck me up fam.

agreed

>Ishida
LOL
there is the basic components that are good, and don't get me wrong, that could have had so much potential, but they ruined in so many ways...
how can fuck something so simple as the circle of the elements strength?
water > fire > air > lightning ? > earth ??? > water ...
oh well, like i said, i can point out flaws for hours

i's hard to pick 5, because i like all i've watched so far (except antz and Naruto), but i guess it depends on the category
if you want shonen you have One Piece and Gintama
if you want comedy -> GTO
epicness -> gurren laggan, kill la kill
feels -> clannad, Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
classic -> cowboy bebop, monster
movies -> all Miyazaki and studio ghibli
and then you have others like angel beats that i watched recently and mirai nikki that despite not behing very good (has many flaws) i enjoyed, etc
the list is long, and i like all depending on the criteria

yeah itachi was good too, but that's what i mean, the good ones are so rare to appear
i would watch naruto and like it if it was itachi the main character

> antz
< Gantz

btw, these are just examples, i have watched way more, but if you want i can give you the ones i think you might enjoy more depending on your likes

What the fuck is this weeb shit

do you not remember the bath episode(s)?
naruro belongs to sasuke

Nope. Cry more amerifat.

not that guy but heres my top 5

1.FLCL
2.Akira
3.Fullmetal alchemist brotherhood
4. Black butler
5. One Piece

i'm that guy
haven't seen FLCL and Black butler, will add to the "to be watched" list
thank you

no faggot he belongs with kakashi, that was how it was going to be from the beginning but the writer caved into fan pressure and paired him up with fagnata

What isn't wrong with Hinata? Nigga stfu fucking kishi fucking bitch ass fucking nigga

FLCL is not only my favorite anime but its also my favorite piece of entertainment ever made. definitely worth checking out. best soundtrack. watch dubbed. its the best dub of anything ever.

Evangelion to be honest is the best

That anime was shit.

Was good until it started to lose funding, then it became shit.

I was really into the anime. It seemed like it had a good plot, the possibility for a lot of character development, and some really nice lore to explore, but then it just shit out an ending and we had to deal with it.

it's one of the best classics, but i got confused with the ending of the anime, until i saw a review explaining it and the OVA and everything made sense, but it is still a deep anime
haven't watched the ones that come out recently, only the original

this