NEW LOLI THREAD!!!

NEW LOLI THREAD!!!
+In this thread we'll:
>1. Post (Only) loli material. 3d or 2d but (NO CP!!!)
>2. Post links to your favorite hentai/doujin sites (preferably dedicated to loli)

+ I'll start off with these hentai/doujin links:
> Fakku.net - Not my cup of tea anymore.
> NHentai.net - My favorite besides Tsumino. Has popups so use adblock.
> Tsumino.com - My Favorite as of now.
> EroLord.com - Don't know too much about this one but seems good.
> Hitomi.la - good but kinda has a shit ton of ads and some bypass my adblock.
> Pururin.us - This site was dead and suddenly back up again!!! Holy shit.
> Pomfpomf.moe - New and dedicated to loli. sweet.

Also can any of you post any links dedicated to loli? I can't find very many.
Hope my rules aren't as weird as this tread.
Either way hope you'll contribute Cred Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/A4Bnn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I freaking love Nhentai!!!!

Bump

boi.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

anymore of that screencap story from last thread?

Lolicons need to die

which one

honestly Id take a lolicon over a murderer any day.

*tell lolicons to die while being in a loli thread*

ah good to know your a hopeless faggot.

Less talk, more postin!

agreed

a hopeless faggot who likes little girls sir.

cute little girls sir.

loli neighbor footjob one.

One of my faves

ive been looking for a while. anything out there similar to unteralterbach?

Loli witches are the best

discord.gg/A4Bnn
Join us in hell.

anyone have any lesbo stuff?

but the art is shit tho

idgaf. i love it.

Y'all are some sick motherfuckers I gotta say

>discord.gg/A4Bnn
invites expired

*insults while in a loli thread

You ain't in some way?

This is no Loli this came from that hentai "train molester something something" by REDLIGHT and the girl is a big ass highschool girl with big titties, not that I'm complaining

Maybe its just me, but I count under 18 with big titties as still being loli. lol How is this to make up for it?

Oppai loli is a thing

qt

>
>705065683

That's definitely just you, basically lolicon is the 2D equivalent of 3D female kids. If you're into under-18 teens then I'm not sure what it's called, but the term for 3D counterpart is hebephilia.

Just pointing this out because I thought it might be interesting though. You got nice tastes. I saw that one you just posted too, quite hot, I've been meaning to find more of that genre "Loli x mature woman" too but it seems rather rare.

Much obliged

Is she missing her right hand?

Thanks. I try not to get all into the subsets and shit. I know of hebephilia. I actually found that pic in the loli section of a site. I think most loli is prepubscent to heighten the taboo factor, but honestly, if its high school or under, its still loli.

Hopefully this isn't a little too realistic.

This one is epic.

remember understand the difference between fake and physical reality retards this is FAKE DRAWN hand made ARTForm

I'm like...can i fap to it?

queen loli

This one?

Anyone have the image in the top left thanks

artist screwed up her right arm