Suh Cred Forums what's your opinion on spooky chicks? Any stories...

Suh Cred Forums what's your opinion on spooky chicks? Any stories? Last girlfriend was a straight fucking stacy and i remembered how i always used to love the weird goth chicks.

>Pic Related

This is my fetish

2spooky5me

they dont put out as much as you expect em to

Yeah also heard they are pretty average in the sack too

>Spooky chicks

fucking 100% true

usually very self motivated, self aware, and very honest.

Has little time for your bullshit because they know they're interesting.

Don't be a beta, and don't think that they're desperate for attention.

Spooky girls are a 7/10 on difficulty, but usually a 9/10 good company if one actually finds you interesting.

yes

every woman is pretty average in the sack unless they were like, repressed by religion or family, or if they are self conscious so they fuck like a pro to make up for their insecurity.

Would slam repeatedly/10

usually end up being emotional cunts that dont give a fuck about anyone

>this

my neighbour is a goth/punk chick, tattooed completely from her forehead to her fucking toes.
it was the most boring sex I ever had.
She just laid there like a stiff piece of wood.

best sex I had was with inconspicuous women... as they say still waters run deep

Best sex i ever got was from a church girl. She was like a dick craving demon. I just find spooky chicks so much more interesting

not bad

I feel ya bro

Tried talking to one once but she just remembered me as "that guy who played football" from high school

not very hygienic

I used to think this look was hot but now it makes me think of trannies.

What kind if trannies you been seeing?

Someone post coony already

I wonder how much spooky woman spend on lipstick and makeup, just for it to go to waste until next season

Haha, she was regretting her decisions

They need help.

Why is that?

Hey, shutup.

Gothic Lolita is top tier.

Couldn't disagree more. I could have just gotten lucky though.

same here but it was "big scary dude" for me

Eeh. In my experience they're an alright fuck, but stay the fuck away from them on an emotional basis.
Crazy fucking bitches without futures or mental stability. Steer clear

hnnnnggg

just fuck the emotional bullshit out of them, if possible.

Yeah like we on Cred Forums are so sane..
Damaged girls are actually the only ones I can emotionally connect with and relate to. They know what it's like to be shoved aside into the shadows. Screw normiechicks..

This

The more tattoos and piercing the more boring it is. usually the girl has mental issues and just lays there, sometimes crying, like a dead fish.

Prefer the quiet skinny normal girls when it comes to sex "choke me and slap me like a cheap whore daddy"

>this

Boring sex and only nice to look at

I miss cereal guy. Well memed my friend.

I laughed

Deeply insecure. I went down on one she had deep cuts around her vag. The one that did seem the sanest went through my phone and deleted all my female contacts. Good taste in film though.

They aren't sppoky. They're aesthetic.