Lollipop. Kiloliter. Stylolite.

Other urls found in this thread:

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/218/
youtube.com/watch?v=w3ckrfR7cpQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/218/

Epic success!

holy fuck

anything similar to unteralterbach out there?

You did good, Loli-Bot. You did good, kid.

Well, there's that visual-novel'ish game with the 2.5D graphics that move around and jiggle a bit, but it was full of dickgirls so I didn't enjoy it. There's two parts, I believe. Has demons and shit in it too. Forgot the name.

Nothing is quite the same

I think that's called homosexual bullshit, user.

is that part of the artwork from the original? i love the original so much

That's how I felt about it as well. I uninstalled it as soon as the loli's started to get 'demonically mutated' and penises started to grow.

Holy fuck. There is a cat.

No it's an extra, the original game didn't have that. I think they also did some original artworks but they're too few, at least from what I can find on the net.

Also, because you have played the game, let's see if you can recognize this character (see image)

One more for you

fuck...different character, but that is my go to scene

Found it. That sneaky motherfucker.

is it the girl that did the bondage videos?

Yup, the girl who did anal and was raped in the puss puss afterwards.
Believe it or not, that girl was based on a real person. Even the bondage costume was the same. Those German artists were quite something.

youtube.com/watch?v=w3ckrfR7cpQ

ive busted so many times to her scene where she rides you

Have you checked out katawa shoujo, yet?

MODS MODS MODS LOLI FAGGOTS MODS FUCK YOU MODS

I found a torrent that had a bunch of extra artwork included a bunch of years ago. You can probably find those on most hentai sites.

Fuck me your right!

Where can I get this game

Is there such a thing as a lolijack? As in a loli lumberjack.

Damn, you're right.

There should be! But please, no beard.

Unteralterbach? There are torrents but be careful - I think the game got banned or made illegal in certain places. You're not even allowed to talk about this game on Cred Forums I believe - Saw people get banned for it before, at least. But that was when it was still new. Can highly recommend the game though - It's actually hilarious.

This is now a loli thread

Faggot let people have some fun you normie fag

Bad thing about Unteralterbach? You can only really appreciate it if you know some German and German culture. Otherwise you won't get most references.

True, and you also need some proper 'chan culture' knowledge to get the other half of the jokes, but the writing is actually really clever. Wish they'd make a second one featuring Merkel as the antagonist, and a new bunch of loli heroines.

True. And "chan" culture means German chan culture which is somewhat different from Cred Forums culture. Just translating it into English doesn't cut it.