Okay Cred Forums does anyone know how to fuck over Walmart ?.I'm a maintenance associate in washington

Okay Cred Forums does anyone know how to fuck over Walmart ?.I'm a maintenance associate in washington.

Cred Forumsump

Pls help

you live in capitalist country comrade. you no fucker over walmart, walmart fuck over you by destroying economy with mass market domination and encouraging decadence and frivolity.

start an even bigger, larger, evil conglomerate.

if you drive your car at 30-40 mph through the doors, you might be able to do 20-30k worth of damage.

arson is pretty cheap and reliable. Bonus points if you turn off sprinklers.

burn it down

Store 3380 here. I fucked one of my female managers who I basically blackmailed-- she was about to be promoted co-manager til I caught her with some shit and literally told her to either suck my dick or I turn her in. She sucked and swallowed well.

You can't fuck over Walmart, only the people.

you dumbshit, why would you place your store number?

You can't possibly pick out who I am. I'm safe and I would be the LAST person anyone would suspect.

O/n maintenance here sweeping through grocery atm

An hero on nigger friday

Find everything that goes against your state workers laws. Take pictures of any blocked exits or fire hazards. Any little thing. Ripped screen on bailers
Send them to your local department of labor and let them now the location. Theyl come in and inspect wm unnunounced. Each violation is a huge fine.

Give us a story

By saying that wouldn't that make you the first person people might suspect? Or are you using double reverse psychology?

you could instigate some kind of trading scandal in which their higher level management are convicted of manipulating the stock price. That seems to be the only way to truly tank a big corporation anymore.

Depends on who you'd blame first. I could be the fucking janitor, demo guys, or even a secret shopper for all you know.

Only good post here

>I fucked one of my female managers >who I basically blackmailed--
>she was about to be promoted co-manager
> til I caught her with some shit
>and literally told her to either suck my dick or I turn her in.
>She sucked and swallowed well.

Brilliant faggot

Id call the walmart radio station with my store numberamagers name and gay voice and request village people
They would get embarrased

>>walmart
>>decadence
>>tfw greentext was made for moments like these

What if I walk in your Walmart and screamed
>WHO DICKED THE MANAGER
rip buddy

Fine. It has to be vague though in order to protect my identity.

>Semi decent female manager getting promotion
>I know she's been on drugs before
>Spot her leaving store
>I follow her with camera in hand
>She's parked in the back a lot next to trees
>I zoom in x50 on her car and hit record for 8 minutes or so.
>Literally see her doing coke within minutes, line after line
> "Gotcha"
>Wait about a week
>Talk to her in private one day near fitting room
>"I have something to show you"
>She's quiet while I show her evidence
>I know she's in trouble if this gets out
>She pleads to not show footage
>Literally ask her "I can turn you in or we cut a deal"
>She knows where I'm getting at already

Basically has been sucking my dick for a month straight. She hates my fucking guts, but she knows the deal. Has a little girl with cerebral palsy and her husband doesn't know. Told me her life story while she's wiping the jizz off her tits. Ah well.

Doubt they would know what you're talking about. She wouldn't dare say anything.

It would be funny as fuck though

This requires a lot of people and a lot of time, but what you can do is every day buy a single banana it'll cost 20-25 cents. Make sure you pay with a debit card, the fees to the bank and card issuers will end up costing the store more than the profit margin of the banana. Do this every day and get enough people to do it and you can fuck 'em over

Uh oh, all this anti-family talk means I better call the global ethics hotline.