Is tinder a good app to get laid ?

Is tinder a good app to get laid ?
> 18 yo
> average looks
> got no friends nor social media

What are the changes for a guy like me to have sex with girls on tinder ?

try out grinder, lots of dilfs to help you get laid

source : you are an enormous faggot

Depends on how attractive you are.

Have low standards and you'll do fine.

Only if you're a 8/10+ Chad who's been lifting weights since he's 10 tbh. Such is the western degenerate dating game

Don't bother. I got a crazy tinder girl pregnant. Most of the girls on there are single for a reason.

still counts. I JUST HAD SEX AND IT FELT SO GOOD

BUMP

Yeah I guess it does... Honestly though you wouldn't take a tinder girl to meet your parents though would you?

Only if my parents wanted in on the action, sure.

she would take me to meet hers so i don't see why not. my adopted parents are 2 gay men who dress in drag so if she is cool with that then she should be cool when i show her my pokemon cards

You are a huge fag if you think you will have sex with a girl on tinder

Honestly would not be surprised.
Just think about the crazy she is packing.
There are lots of girls that are on their for keks. One out of ten will actually be willing to meet.

yeah if you like the prospect of thinking you are going to fuck the sea of bots that are on tinder.

nope. youre fucked.

Holy neckbeard

does anyone have some hook up stories?

my friend had a few success fucks on tinder. 3 or 4 maybe but that was here in Hungary. Usa's tinder is full of bots, neckbeards, attention seekers Im sure. Ur chances over there are miniscule but if you dont try then its sure as hell you will miss every shot.

>average looks
lol
>ugly as fuck

Not even a neck beard lol he's right I get girls who are 10 irl but everyone on tinder even day girls get crazy standards and wonder why they never match I get here n there but it's really shallow app better off irl

Fat*

how did they look like?

I know he fucked a lot of fatties. I know nothing about his tinder fucks but I think 2-3 wasnt anything bad. I imagine them as like average daddy issue girls who are into alternative guys.

I forgot this: he always fucked girls with daddy issues. he was never good enough for the normal ones.

My friend, amateur bodybuilder.. go figure, got 3 sucessful fucks off tinder and now is dating his 4th tinder find on a serious note. I believe it's closing in on 10months now.

He said the 1st one was an easy obvious fuck and that's all it was. 2nd one was one of those "I'm only here to meet good guys and not interest in hooking up" type girls.. - they fucked on the second date at his house. They were dating for 2 months before he broke up with her after she became insanely attached/clingy/paranoid.

3rd was another "im not here to hook up" type girl that he fucked on the first week of dating or something.

What the user above said about weight lifters and all that shit is true. Girls on there are single for a reason and have low standards. I lift weights and look pretty good/healthy, yet never had luck on that shit, but can easily entertain and go out with girls at my university.

>pic related

almost fucking in the library

meant to say shallow standards* not low standards.

what is it like using tinder on a college campus?

it's whatever. For me, it didn't work cause barely any girl would respond...and i know i'm not ugly or anything bad.

But why would you rely on an app to get laid?
Seriously think about that.

I've only seen a few girls list the same college as me, but I'm not surprised since I live in a huge city with it's own State University.

which college?

Well, you describe yourself as only being average looking which regardless of its validity indicates that you have low confidence. Start working out to improve your physical status and then work on getting that confidence up. Then and only then should you even think about women.

How tall are you, OP?

In order to be successful on Tinder you have to be interesting and have a nice looking profile that girls will like. Having a simple selfies with your favorite quote from some animé from 1963 isn't gonna cut it. Sorry kiddo

5'7 why?

I had no social media outside of the Facebook acct with nothing outside of 4 pictures for tinder.

I am in my mid twenties. I have an athletic but not at all stronk build. I'm fairly handsome but not great looking. Probably 6/10 physically overall.

I had 2 high school relationships and since the last one ended when I was 20, I fucked 3 girls over 4 years and all of them was one time. I've fucked 30+ since I joined tinder a little over a year ago. I don't wear this as a badge of pride, it'd be better to not risk stds and pregnancies with random tinder hoes.

I'm just trying to illustrate that if you wanna fuck, tinder is the way to go

haha 5'7 .... well theres your problem

Get some good photos, swipe right a lot, message everyone

Why do you mean? 5'7 is pretty tall for a guy most girls respect that

kek'd

tinder is shit IMO plenty of fish is the way to go

6 feet all is he magical number. Met a few average looking guys who were tall who told me they had no problems getting sex. Adjust your expectations accordingly. Being average height is a liability when dating online.

lol, I know a lot of girls (!) that whore around on tinder. My GFs friends are mostly single and are sluts. Yet they think they can find "love" there (but they are the ones looking for ONS). If you have the looks, then tinder is a free sex ticket. make a fake account with a model and find it out, it's crazy how many just want to bang you. If you don't have the 10/10 looks, then don't bother. The ones willing to meet you are crazy or absolute trash whores.

Where Im from the average is well over 6'. Are you asian or something.

no

What are your standards though?

well, you better be careful.

pic 1 looks great

omg she looks so british, Id kill myself if I was british. Ugliest fucks of europe.

same chick from the side

holy fuck it's a landwhale.

>have pussy
>that's all

fuck standards if you want only one night stand

Girls on tinder are literal dogs

Chances are ok, but you need to lower standards alot, the fatties, kinda ugly ones, are the ones who want to bang. But remember to wear 10 condoms, be safe!

>average looks
>no friends
sure acne skeletor

>"i like to smile"

Idk if I should date this girl... she seems like a total bitch. *ba-dum tss!*

1. Have multiple, well lit photos. No shirtless pics, even if you have a good body. Those types of photos creep girls out and attract homos.

2. Have a funny bio, it only needs to be one or two sentences but enough to give a girl an opening to send you a message.

3. When messaging, stay friendly, your goal is to organise a time to meet face to face. You will not have any success at all if you creep a girl out by talking about sex online.

4. Meet at a bar or coffee shop, your aim is to establish a connection.

5. You will either have sex on the first date, or the second date if the girl likes you.

6. Rinse, repeat.

smiling is hard if you are balding.

All fucking girls who use butterfly snapchat filter. Or won't shut the fuck up about travel. I got some decent matches but they don't respond. The rest will unmatch as soon as you say anything.

How many hookups and how many of them did anal?

8, no buttsecks.

Underrated post

Give example of a funny bio

>your life

write about your opinions

Holy shit

pics?

Ive had some decent success on tinder. I will give you some tips

Height helps alot. Im 6,3 and not even that big or muscular and got a decent amount of matches.

Living near a university or college will help you get even more matches.

If you're not a 8 or over in looks, you need to lower your standards. Girls on tinder judge you from a few pics so they have high expectations.

When you match with a girl try to get their number as quickest as possible, so you can talk off the app.

IMO i found that it's much easier meeting a girl in public cause they can judge you on way more things compared to tinder.

jesus christ

gotta hide that ugly

>Be me
>Yesterday
>Meet some girl from tinder in the local town
>"I'm really kinky just letting you know"
>Sweet
>Tease in public
>Go back to hers
>Shitshessoclingywtf.jpg
>Fuck her
>"You're not going to leave me are you?"
Messages me 24/7 on everything. Don't do it Cred Forumsros

Maybe cause shes a whale, thats why shes so clingy

Fuck, is that how people talk?

Shes fat m8, idgaf

I went lucky with my first match. I'd say it's good.

what's prob... go and fuck her again

wow, she's really all about her daddy issues, isn't she?

Mollster, lol.

Never actually met up but got the digits of the following weirdo's

- I chased my ex bf with a knife.
- I had a stroke but my main pics in tinder don't show that half of my face is on the floor.
- I'm a serious biochemist, we're not a match
- I have a boyfriend.
- I live with my boyfriend.
- I live 6900 kilometers away and was just visiting your town.
- I'm actually fat.

I might have missed a couple.. but i've put in quite some time with no real result so far.

Grindr.
As long as you aren't black, Indian or Asian you can get someone to fuck in about an hour no matter how you look.
If you have a nice face and/or a muscular body you can get someone to fuck in a few minutes.
Watch out for the HIV though.

>I chased my ex bf with a knife.
psycho
>I had a stroke but my main pics in tinder don't show that half of my face is on the floor.
your are not gonna fuck her face right?
>I'm a serious biochemist, we're not a match
wtf
>I have a boyfriend.
shittest
>I live with my boyfriend.
shittest
>I live 6900 kilometers away and was just visiting your town.
means i want to fuck, but not you
>I'm actually fat.
She prolly is

What about this tinder sluts bio

You'll have a hard time at your age, it would be better if you're about 22/23

omg what is this monkey? Horrible.

What does she look like? I imagine her eyes face different directions.

Or this overly confident & cool chubby bitch

probably doesn't give a fuck about tinder, so she puts whatever on her profile just to see who will contact her.
Seems to be the M.O. of most girls on tinder anyway.

Some of these girls are literal monsters

Looks like My Pet Monster.

tbh i would hit that

Others just want hookups

"Any guys under 6'4" need not apply tee hee"

what is a good bio example?

Tinder can definitely get you laid, but it's going to depend how much of a cuck you are.

>33

Also checked

1m 69 cm

That's not a real girl mane