Real estate is for morons

Kill yourself and i will give you 5 $

is that forex?

What should I invest in?

How much You made last month ?

No thanks

Howz pork bellies doing?

So do you lithium? I'm going long.

I'll sell you a couple top trading algorithms for $300~. What's your net monthly/past earnings/what you sippin on?

No bro forex isn't something I am fond of

Nothing unless you have 250k, if you are interested in making big cash just ask bro

Can I buy a drunk future?

Enough goy

I have been told it's a good idea

Lol never heard that b4
the gif is 4 u

How do you get into it?

Sure the tick value is $500 per contract but it's a drunk contract on me. You go long I go short and guess who just had his last drunk

What does your algorithms factor regarding futures? How the do you input weather data for oj, tornadoes in Arkansas for pork bellies, or Elon Musk for lithium?

When is the market crashing?

Start reading bro it is never too late or early. A year ago I thought the stock market was the bomb now I think it is for retards. Few good books I would recommend

Yeah lol that'll happen

Do you use fundamental or technical analysis?
What are your earnings looking like?

You have my attention. The market isn't the direction I would like to take my personal finances.

What direction do you want to take?

Excellent question, technical is so underrated I cannot express how much I rely on it, HOWEVER you cannot deny the importance of fundamental. If you like I can show you what I believe is the most important (and as far as I'm concerned forgotten) technical system that I use for stocks

How fast can you react to news? How long, in other words, does it take to get an order filled?

Who do you use as broker?

Sounds like a holy grail but sure, post it

If I told you I'd have to kill you :)
Have data models controlling trading per region, including within it most external factors and how global trading responds to them. Inputs factoring highly on closest to "inside", working outward and weighing accordingly. It is generally pretty effective since I have inputs based on social machine learning, but that's about all I'll share. It's a nice model, I think.

Neat, not a very good or unique gif. Enjoy making very little in your "futures"!

It isn't the holy grail is just a good way for trend surfing. GMMMA, when the bottom bands are spread and the top bands do not impact the bottom bands it means the trend is strong and basically short terms news does not impact long term trend

That's the question I'm somewhat facing myself. Which is why I'm curious about the recommended books in
Stock market is great and all and I am doing well. But I have been feeling that futures has been my next step in diversification.

What are you long, and short atm? Why?

Literally 2 seconds, ameritrade

I can tell you this guy is talking shit

Read futures made simple the blue version, watch videos of live futures trading and go on the futures market at 9PM new york time. Trust me the market is most dead which is why it is so easy to make money

Whatever you do just save money you can invest, if you do not work well under pressure you can do real estate but as long as you save you will be fine

Literally not long or short anything just day trade brah

I wish I was. Would make my life a lot easier so I wouldn't have to be underpaid to constantly monitor and alter the systems I'm in charge of. You can't disrespect those creating the function that allows you to make analysis.

Post your account statement cuck

when did you realise you'll fail at trading?

When you first started trading "Penny stocks" I thought it was hopeless. Until I discovered the derivatives market then everything changed....

lol

Lol

Are you Future's drug dealer?