Hey Cred Forums what's up with my gums?

Possible infection.
Go see a dentist.

Ontologist here. Looks like cancer

gingivitis

You need to work on your brushing OP

too much cums

OP let me tell you this.

You need to buy steel plaque scraper. You also have a cavity on one of your teeth on the left.

Do you smoke?

Acknowledged dentist here.
Don't worry too much, most people have this.
Just clean with water enough.

Dentist here, looks like an infection.
Rinse with warm salt water twice a day until it clears up.

Take some Ibuprofen for swelling

Ironically enough bleeding gums can be a sign of cancer. Leukemia to be exact.

That and he might not be eating his fruit.

op don't listen to this guy you'll fuck up your teeth more if you do at home treatments without professional sanction.

Looks like an infection tho. Salt water/antibacterial gargle, floss and regular (gentle) brushing. See a dentist or a doctor if it doesn't clear up in about a week.

Just saying OP, brush your fucking teeth. I can tell the only person who's scraped plaque off your teeth has been your dentist about once every 1-3 years for you. That's if you even go... Brush your teeth and stop being dirty.

Is it the black spot that's the cavity, or just that it's really deep?

Dentistry's pretty cool so I'm curious to know.

>Salt water gargle

I know I'm going to sound retarded, but do I just sprinkle salt in a glass of water and gargle?

Ewwww.... you must have disgusting ass breath and teeth. If you do not have a dental kit at home, you probably have nasty bio film and plaque. Honestly though, its fucking disgusting. And if you're too stupid to clean your own plaque off then go spend money at a dentist then who's going to put twice as much pressure scraping your plaque off than you will. I mean honestly its just fucking ignorance not to even have your own personal kit.... not to mention fucking disgusting relying on some guy once a year to scrape shit off your teeth. rofl...... fucking.......gross...... ass.... people...

All jokes aside it costs 5 fucking dollars OP. Stop being a nasty ass motherfucker. There is no reason to have yellow teeth. EVER. Fucking gross. Pic ralted

pretty much. Tastes like shit but a lot of doctors recommend it, probably because it's hard to fuck up.

Pinch or so of ssalt in cold or warm water. Stir it a bit. About 30 seconds but you can do it in multiple gos because 30 seconds is a long time.

If you can stick a pin in that little tiny hole you see, that's a cavity.

Could as well be piece of food. Stop doing remote diagnosis you 12 year old fucker.

not OP but it seems like a stupid ass idea to be shoving pointy metal things in your mouth when you can't see what you're doing, and don't know what you're doing anyway. Shouldn't need anything that extreme anyway with regular brushing and flossing given that you also visit the dentist every 6 months like you should. In anycase if there's something you need to get out it's worth the dentist's trip because then at least if it gets fucked up you can get some reimbursement.

What the fuck are you high? OP has chocolate shit on the side of his lips. Unless he's eating chocolate and pepper, that tiny little dot is a fucking cavity just based off the immense yellow color.

Anyways you're fucking stupid. Pic says otherwise you dumb ass. One last thing you stupid fuck.

"Stop doing remote diagnosis you 12 year old fucker."

OP posted this very thread for that reason. You are a fucking imbecile.

>like a stupid ass idea to be shoving pointy metal things in your mouth when you can't see what you're doing,

You're telling me, with all the information out on the internet, books, dentists office visits, you are that fucking dense and stupid to not figure out what a fucking dental pick is or how to use one? EVERY 6 MONTHS? Talk about fucking disgusting. You people have disgusting habits and notions about shit. Every 6 months? Talk about fucking disgusting.Go tell that to the missing teeth you'll probably have at 40. Your mouth so I could give two shits what you do.

Aidscancer.

Excuse me if I'm wrong, but isn't the point of a dental pick to clean between teeth and/or the areas the toothbrush can't reach?

Not seeing how that's different to flossing and interdental brushes.

lol rip OP 2000-2016

Dental picks scrape plaque around the entire surface of the tooth. Try this. Don't brush your teeth for a week. After a week find one of your flat teeth. You'll see you have a concrete slab of shit stuck right on your flat plated teeth. Solution? Dental picks. The same shit your dentist does at the office you can do at home for free.

There's more than enough recourse, books, lectures, videos, etc on how to use a toothbrush... how to use floss... how to use dental picks.... etc.

Interdental brushes just brush but do not scrape concrete slabs of plaque. Flossing the same shit, it just flosses, not scrape. You need hard tools to get the job done. Stainless steel stools and common education and common sense will make you into your own personal dentist. For free. That's if you're not lazy and an overall nasty ass person.