Some friends invited me to smoke this for the first time this afternoon. Tips, Cred Forums, you bunch of potheads...

Some friends invited me to smoke this for the first time this afternoon. Tips, Cred Forums, you bunch of potheads? I have classes afterwards, how the fuck do I act normal?

You won't be able to. Smoke it later when you can chill

Skip class. Enjoy your first time.

You never know how it'll effect you first time, some people are easily affected, others don't feel it for quite some time. Just try taking one drag, that won't be enough to make a first timer super high, if much at all. It's better not to risk it, save getting high for when you have nothing to do as that'll what you be doing a lot if you get hooked

>How the fuck do I act normal?
Just act like you do on a daily basis? It's not that hard.
>Tips, Cred Forums, you bunch of potheads?
Don't smoke too much, or you'll risk greening out since you haven't smoked before. Don't over think things (you will over think things). Don't forget to have fun. If you don't feel up to it, don't go to class. Putting yourself in an anxiety-inducing situation whilst high can be pretty spoopy, especially for your first time.

It's not that hard. The worst that could happen is you might laugh for stupid shit and/or be a bit paranoid, you might fell like everybody knows you're high. Other than that your attention span is gonna be very short and you might have some trouble put your thought into coherent words so maybe avoid answering questions and stuff

Cred Forums full of 15 year olds ..

>Cred Forums full of 15 year olds ..
And you're one of them

One drag? My first time I smoke one and a half joint and got way too fucked up to be enjoyable but one hit isn't gonna do shit.

Take a couple of hits and see how you feel , take more if you don't feel anything and skip class , you won't learn jack shit anyways.
Or do it when you can chill and enjoy your high

>Classes

Fuck off geek

Avoid red bull, it'll make your heart race. Sports drinks and other sweet shit is your friend when the effect comes on 'too' strong.

Also - contrary to what you'll think/feel after smoking, no one knows you're high unless you visibly give it away. Be cool and don't spaz out.

You gotta inhale it right or you can actually not get high at all. You would get it if you've smoked a cig before. Gotta get it in your lungs. Just exhale before you take a hit so you get a good breathe on it.

^^^ Good advice!
5yr stoner here.
Take it easy your first time, you can always try it again.
If you get too high, EAT SOMETHING! Satisfy those munchies. That'll bring your high right back to manageable levels.
Smoking out of a pipe is advisable for a first time. Bongs & blunts are heavy artillery and should be left to the experts.

Obviously, have fun. If things get too weird I encourage you to talk to your friend(s) about it. Weed is very good for deep conversation.

Good luck Cred Forumsro.

I also like to tell people to try to inhale "into their mouth" first, let the smoke cool a bit and then inhale it fully into the lungs. Not sure if that makes sense but it makes the smoke a bit smoother

Well let's see
Weed causes temporary amnesia
You goto class to remember shit

good way to get mouth cancer

Smoke less than you think you should smoke and wait. Smoking too much feels kinda like a shitty hangover.
Don't go to class afterwards. Preferably just wait until you've got like 6 hours without anything to do.

GL, HF user.

>Smoking out of a pipe is advisable for a first time. Bongs & blunts are heavy artillery and should be left to the experts.
lol wut

mouth cancer or lung cancer, who even cares anymore

if you intend to go to class, don't smoke it or only smoke like one or two hits, just enough to feel a little buzz but that's all. If you never smoked before and you smoke a lot, you'll be fucked up and won't be able to act or think normally for a couple hours.

Trust the first two responses above. Skip class or just do it later when you can chill

just have a bowl, maybe drink some coffee if it's indica weed

there is no point in going to class stoned especially your first time, also it might fuck up your high that you have to go somewhere
either smoke and skip class or smoke after

you be fine

These

No you don't wanna get in the habit of skipping classes to smoke. I'd say wait until you have the time to enjoy it and/or only smoke a little and get yourself to class.

>mouth cancer
>from weed

Don't go full retard. Retard.

Oooohhh one of these smokers.

Op take a hit, wait a few seconds, take another, and repeat until you feel it. If you smoke too much it will suck. Also, skip class or just wait until the weekend.

I hated smoking with people that try to force smoking too much.

Simple eat soap float home in a bubble