Estonian fags unite

Estonian fags unite

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ndc0YO1oky4
youtube.com/watch?v=VyhCcLx_P4k
twitter.com/mariamveiszadeh/status/778883826554548225
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whats estonia gtfo

mine vittu lohh, ära tee selliseid postitusi.

Me ei taha neegreid siia.

eip mis mõte sellel on

Lol no.

Mida sa virised, kui ei taha siia neegreid siis ära käitu nagu üks

On selliseid postitusi vaja?
Ära too meile mõttetut tähelepanu.
Mulle meeldib valge eesti.

nordic estonia when?

Lihtsalt et sind kettasse ajada, iga päev laekub siia Eesti paska, vana sa poja oled üldse

>vana sa poja oled üldse

Tibutussikene, tõmba vittu ennast

hi estonians, who are the niggers of the europe, in your opinion?

The English

english cunts by far

interesting....why?

are you english?

nope im swiss

question immediately /thread'ed

slavs, russians and english

The english aren't too bad, it's just their media that makes them incredibly dumb. I'd say they're more the Americans of Europe rather than the niggers

Saatke parem eitedest pilte

Greets from Lithuania to Estonia Cred Forumsros

Latvian guys are hot

legit, and thanks for explanation

So when are you Baltic bros going to adopt a nordic style flag and take over Kaliningrad for the Nordic Federation.

stopp

Lithuanian guys too

Hello my Estonian friends. Canadian here wondering if I should consider of travelling to Estonia when I go to Europe, what say you all? Should I or no?

Do a layover in Helsinki and hook up with a local

I hope you have a canadian accent and are not from the border areas otherwise people will think you're american, we're not too fond of Americans here in Europe, apart from the UK that is.

Did a group project on estonia in highschool. Y'all have like castles n shit right?

ragnar klavan cconfirmed

jagage eesti porri fgts

youtube.com/watch?v=ndc0YO1oky4

Close

God her face is potato tier.

I've been considering doing a lap around the Baltics, starting in the Netherlands. Thinking for about a month, week in each country.

youtube.com/watch?v=VyhCcLx_P4k

Below average body and face i'd say.

OP here, a
Estonia has one of the most beautiful women in the world, it's a fact not an opinion, no niggers no islam only white people, visit Tallinn the capital of Est, The Old Town is one of the best in whole of Europe ;)

I don't think I have a distinct accent, from western Canada so it's relatively normal here.

estoians have been raped by russians and other slavs for centuries. Also by muslims and chinks protip>> estonians are niggerest

neegreid on tajoobalt vanalinna tekkinud, hollikas pole võimalik käia nii, et ühtegi pigi ei näeks

Yeah I've met a girl from Estonia before, she had that real genuine beauty to her, where do the 20 year olds hangout in Estonia? I'm gonna need something to do other than take pictures of architecture and smoke cigarettes.

hei poisid!

If you're in tallinn, go to old town
ask for Club "Teater"
You wont dissapoint. Remember to dress nice.

Jagage porri türa

igale poole on pigi tekkinud, sitaks häirib...

Thank you for your valuable input friend. Are Estonians English friendly? I'd hate to end up in a land where I can't communicate with anyone and appear foolish.

mfw estonian fags think they are special and make threads. Shitpostige rohkem ohmoonid.

Est fags usually know english well if they are younger, but older ppl sound like cringe lords when speaking english

OP here, i am gay af

palun ei

The nordic countries, benelux countries and baltics have a high english proficiency, other European countries not so much. Even old people will probably be at least able to speak conversational English, although it might sound funny.

OP here, Jacob on pede

I have str8 outta slavistania grandparents so I'm decent at understanding broken english

dubs checkum

Estonian is not a Slavic language though

OP, this is me irl

I know this, I just meant that I am familiar with having to listen to people talk in broken English.

Miks Inglise keeles, Originaalne Postitaja?

UNDERAGE

MODS

See elon mina kui tahate keppi siis se on 50€.

>estonia thread
>no toothbrush gif

OP is underage!!!!!!!!
although if mods had to ban everyone underage on Cred Forums nowadays there'd be almost no one left

do you even lift bro, wtf

How the fuck am I underage, I'm 19

you look way too fucking young to be 19, you're not even growing a beard yet

The picture of that kid aint even me just a random estonian kid

There is no such thing as Estonia. Just an illegitimate splinter state of Russia.

There is no such thing as Estonia. Just an illegitimate splinter state of Sweden.

Öelge kus mingit normi tööd Tallinnas saab. Igalpool mingid ulme nõudmised ja muu pask ning sitt palk. Norme kohti ka kuskil on?

Pic or you're underage b&

mis haridus?

turundus baka.

Uhhh.... Kõlab väga sitalt... Mine starmani.
Oled see rajalt maha võtja kes laseb päev otsa
"TERE KES TEILE TELE VÕI INTERNETI TEENUST PAKUB" ja siis paar kuud hiljem pool eestit vihkab sind.

Palk pidi normi olema.. mingi 1k ringis.

OP here, took a decent random photo of me

Suht sitt töö on see ja ma pole müügiinimene, selline kes lihtsalt pakatab energiast ja lendab näkku et yo kle osta ära.

not enough beard mate. How are you guys expecting to one day be allowed to call yourself nordic when you don't even grow beards

Palgasoov ja nagu mis positsioonile sa selle haridusega tahad üldse saada?

Hoi vittu neegrid seda pole juba ammu näinud

Kas keegi sõrmust tahab saada?
Mingi kahtlane, leidsin Schnelli kandist

Ausalt öelda pakkuda võib igast tööd, mitte aint seda valdkonda. Praegu lihtsalt vaja tööle saada kuhugi normaalsele kohale, et ära elada. Mingi 800st alates läheks tööle.

wutwut nii palju

What is that symbol?

Pange siia Eesti naiste nudesid, eksid, lohakad mida iganes

ma hetkel saangi comfy 800 palka... mul muidu alles õpingud ees. kahjuks see on müügitöö...

Touche, here's what I look like. I'm the 19 y/o Canadian. Your beard game is lacking my Nordic friend.

Hello Estonians, Norfag here. How is Estonia related to Scandinavia? We don't learn about it in school or media here, but it was somehow obvious to me there is a connection when I visited Tallinn, though I couldn't really point to what it is. Didn't get to interact with anyone on a personal level, the trip was too touristy for that. Where can I learn more about your history and culture?

>manobrow

Holy fucking shit get that under control. Bet you're a wizard.

lol sting on kuulus

Men like u gonna easily pull women in Estonia, especially with that kind of a manly chest no homo

Only 19 so I still have time, true, although with this sub-par camera the shading and lack of definition makes it seem darker than it actually is.

Thanks dude, that's honestly great to hear. That's only the top of the tree.

totally homo you fucking faggot

kek never.

Any more details? In english/scandinavian? I don't speak estonian (yet).

jah, pange eesti lohakatest pilte

I like how you treat your Slav scum. Good job, keep it up.

Half Arab.

No, Croatian/ Central Slavic/ British

I usually get Jew but I think the shit camera and shadow deceive you. I'm pale as fuck with a huge nose.

>estonia
>not russia

sul on aeg kaalust alla võtta

Mind if I ask, how widespread is a degree of fluency in English in Estonia?

I'd like to visit at some point to do some study in museums. but i'm a little worried about just travelling and discovering no-one speaks a word of the language.

Given the studies I've had have been dragging me all around europe, my brain really cope with trying (and failing) to learn any more languages.

Hi, estonians, frenchfag here, I went twice in your country.

First, your women are the hottest in the world, no doubt about that. 30% are 9-10/10, 60% are 7-8/10 and maybe 10% are less than 6/10. They are absolutley gorgeous.

Your alcohol is cheap, and Vana Talinn is awesome.

Nice country, guys !

What's your other half ? Arab ? You look like like a sandnigger !

>twitter.com/mariamveiszadeh/status/778883826554548225
russians

Fun fact: Estonians killed all jews in their country during world war 2

>sees thread
jfc my patriotism level just dropped by a landslide.

quite alot of people speak english since they arent gonna get around in the world with estonian since a little over a million people speak it.
most more modern museums have translation on everything

Tuo viinat nii panen saunan päälle

Best flag here

Please only those who are descendants of Bohdan Khmelnytsky