What a heck going on my anal dildos?

What a heck going on my anal dildos?

Im not use it two weeks and now this!
Why appeared this black spots?

Help user!

it has cancer

Basix Rubber Works Slim 7-Inch Dong with Suction Cup

OP
Basically I only used 3rd time. Two times for condoms and no I idea what happened. After used thoroughly cleansed, and put is black canvas bag.

Haha, funny user.

It caught an STD

But this is rubber toys ._.

did you give it food?
no?
then it is dying. remember, it needs to drink and eat too.

I can't imagine I'd look too good if I had been repeatedly shoved up an arse.

This so much. If you can't learn to feed and water even an anal dildo, how will you be a successful person in life?

you gave it cancer

china.jpeg

your aids went even further beyond

paint is coming off?

Serious response:
Rubber toys like that are porous, so what's likely happened is it's absorbed some materia or mold and now its growing, so you should throw it out or use it with condoms.
In the future invest more money into your sex toys and get silicone ones as they are not porous

Bacteria, not materia, derp typo

this ain't some final fantasy shit, kid. this is real nigga butt toys.

hate to say it but these guys are right. give it up OP. Youre not equipped to take care of that dildo anymore... what youve done is beyond sickening to me. I would never let my anal dildo starve like that. Burn in hell

(OP)
Thx user. Then I guessed that something can be bacteria. Next time pay attention to this.

I found cheap toys too love to absorb anything they're put in contact with, so it could also be absorbing some of the black bag you said you put them in, which isn't probably good to have in contact with your insides either.

Ay fuck you that's mfw.png

going to need a demonstration op to see whats wrong