I hate having a small cock

I hate having a small cock.

why hate when you can make a woman cum with your pinkie

the exterior lips of the females vagina are more sensitive then the inside

it may not have a ton of length but its a cute cock OP dont fret

It's about how you use it, you have the power user!

You keep telling yourself that manlet

Finally a smallest cock than mine. Thanks user

Me too OP

insecure tall people. smh

If that's you then this is some horrid bait. I r8 2/8.

What's to be insecure about. I'm not the one with short apendages

>But lemme post mine on the net so I can get some attention for my pathetic self
Try Clorox, you fucked up piece of sad sack.

What are you even talking about? Most women cant even orgasm from penetration alone but need clit stimulation same time.

you never touched a vagina before have you ? everyone knows the outside is more sensitive then the inside so lenght or girth don't really matter that much

So? The inside of your eye is very sensitive as well, you gonna stick your dick in there to make her orgasm? Most girls need clit stimulation to orgasm, try at least having sex first instead of pulling facts off the internet.

Op here... My girl LOVES it when I just tease her with the head...

My cock is just under 6 inches. like 5.5-5.75, somewhat thin but not really.

Its just small enough that im insecure, but i have made all my girlfriends cum through regular sex so that makes me feel better.

yeah, that's because it is the only thing your dick consists of, Mr. Mini-Weenie

>circumcised
>small
The world is not kind to you. I can only hope you're not also ugly, poor or stupid on top of it.

I'm a passable closeted trap and I've always been told I'm very feminine looking and model-like.
Would you let me please your dick forever for a green card?

Op here... I'm exactly 5.5 in.... Measured correctly, from the top

>implying you wouldn't just bail the second you got your LPR
Fuck off you filthy immigrant. Stay out of my god damn country.

Would that be possible though? Like not with you but someone else of course. A technically gay marriage to get me a visa?

you must have really big hands or the pic is an optical illusion

What do you mean?

your cock looks shorter than 5.5 in the pic.

not saying it is. thats why im saying its an optical illusion, or you have large hands so your dick looks smaller by comparison.

Virgin here, 5.5 inch cock, scared of being laughed at. Would probably rape if laughed at first time.

No, it's not possible. Now go back to selling tomatoes on a street corner for 50 cents a day, you flea-bitten spick.

Eh, mine does the job. Not like I can do anything about it anyway. Also, being good at eating pussy helps.

Like i said already, i have made multiple girlfriends cum with my 5.5 incher. stop being an insecure virgin fag and pleasure some women.

I cant pleasure anyone with my shity penis. They will just pretend being satisfied and that for me is a fucking failure

My cock is the exact same length as my iPhone 6

Amazing & perfect

Dicklet

Shame.

Solid five point five. No woman's gonna suck that with all those pubes

Disgusting nails.

It's cause I'm not a prissy faggot, and I actually work for my money unlike you meet fucks.

Your mum did.

Takes 3 minutes to clean your nails so instead of trying to brag about your dick, do some basic personal hygiene and clean them.

Dish soap and nail clippers

There's nothing wrong with my nails faggots

hesrightyouknow.png

>having a smaller dick than this trap
there's no hope

Girls really don't care about size unless it's deformed or like 4". You'll be fine. The only "size queens" I've ever known are usually fat wigger hoes you wouldn't stick your dick in anyway.

same here pepe

Why care about ur cock faggots girls aren't fucking ur dick they're fucking you. No bitch is gonna think different of you because of the size of ur cock unless your like 3 inches hard. Women fuck you cause of how you made them feel/look.

same

6+ or standard?

It's all about what makes different girls relax, guys. Some girls need you to massage different parts of the "g-spot",some need clit attention, some need both, some even come from just stimulating the breasts. Just look at what kind of tension pattern she has and just rub her, whether it's with your hands, dick, mouth, foot, toys, anything can make her cum if you know her and know what you're doing. This pissing contest of dick sizes is just wasting time you could be using on 1) jelqing (if you feel your size is holding back your ego that is) 2)hip mobility exercises 3)studying anatomy and bioenergetics.

He said 6 you fucking retarded fuck the 6+ and regular iPhone are 2 different phones

i call bullshit, pic with measure tape

Like i give a fuck about phones they were marketed as the same thing with one being larger.

Only women that shove 34 million watt, vibrating elephant dildos up there. That's why they need 7 dicks in them at once. Ahhh modern women

Girth?

FAGGOT PUT YOUR DICK AWAY

MODS BAN ALL DICK THREAD FAGGOT OP

Whats everyone's girth? ITT

Baby/10 R8

Nah 5.5 and you're not even small why are u posting ur cock in this thread

damn.. How big are you?

I have having an average dick, 6.2

I love it. I'm a bottom so having a small dick works for me. Here it is nice and locked up.

i dont get the joke, with a tshirt

>tfw small feminine cock

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Woah. I'm 4" and I love it. Having a small dick is awesome because women don't believe it and want to see it (and usually touch it), and I like the "humiliation" that comes with it. Sort of fetish of mine. My sex life is spectacular too. Win-win for me. It's not the size, man, it's how you can leverage it to your advantage.

commit sudoku

keep telling that yourself manlet

You seem awfully obsessed with the word "manlet."

OH NO. Im so hurt. what ever will i do?

Yeah, I've never had a problem with women cumming from penetration and my dicks less impressive than OP's. It's more about how you abuse them.

Added bonus, slips into their ass easily.