THREAD #2 Cred Forums needs your help

THREAD #2 Cred Forums needs your help.
twitter.com/mariamveiszadeh/status/778883826554548225

A few days ago, a reputable polling company - Essential - released a poll of 1000 Australians that revealed 49% of Australia supported banning Muslim immigration, while only 40% opposed it. The pollsters were so shocked that they conducted the poll again, and got the exact same results.

This has caused a lot of huttburt, including this one sand google who started a poll to try and prove it wrong as if social media polls were good for anything.

When it started, supporting a ban was 12%, now we're up to 45%.

So do your part, and help us prove once and for all that nobody wants Muslims in Australia.

nobody wants Muslims in "anywhere"

Very true, now I wish I wrote that :(

The fact that western people defend these poor excuses for humans is kinda reflective of how shitty our education is when it comes to critical thinking. It's likesome brave new world shit. Fucking sand niggers.

>Except that Albania and Bosnia aren't in the EU, of course we can ban them
He said Europe not EU
Europe != EU

(((facebook))) /mariamveis

Found her facebook

She's mass blocking people that vote to ban or tweet at her...

fucking whore can't handle equality

WE DID IT 60%

bump

I voted yes. FUCK YES I support banning dot head camel fuckers that just want to kill us all. FUCK ALLAH and their "religion of peace". Tired of their bullshit.

kek
I live in Turkey and even though I agree with your point of view almost none of us do those things, no more than the bestiality going on in America. Animal fucking rates are pretty much homogenous around the world and is not the prime reason to ban our kind to your countries.
The reason should be our general respect for ignorance and longing for monarchy.
And when I say "we", I actually mean muslims, they can go fuck themselves for all I care, we are fucking doomed anyway

I asked if Islam was a race. Libtards everywhere...

Problem is that too many of Muslims fucks can't keep it in their own country. Nobody knows where they are since some of they are super integrated. As far as I know, I haven't even see massive amounts of Muslims protest in the streets against radical shitslam. Even nignogs had more spine than those goatfuckers

@nthanjames dobbed.

Kek

We protested against the government turing into a tool for religious radicalism, our threatened way of lives and the polarizing policies and speeches of the elected to dominate us easier. They (the police and provoked mobs) killed/lynched many kids during those protests and the authority praised them let alone dealing any punishment.
We once came close to removing them via an election, they revoked the results and incited terror in the country by setting of a few bombs and on the next election 6 months later their votes gone up by 9 points.
Now the things started to look bad for them with all the corruption news, ISIS support, journalist improsenments etc. and they staged a coup to instate a state of emergency, and right now they are passing scandalous laws without a democratic process, naming anyone who voices an opinion a traitor.

You protest my good sir, you come here and protest

she said that anyone voting no must be xenophobic, I said "that's a convenient card to be able to pull."

she blocks me. lol

Sorry bro I'm just not willing to make a twitter

I got blocked too

*Migrate away

Immigrate is when enter

Fucking white knight cunts

Thanks Reddit!

I swear people just lurk for the dirt nowadays.

You should KYS, whoever you are?
No not because your opinion differs from mine.
And no not because there is a high chance you are a Muslim enabler.
But because I believe in equal rights for every user.
Welcome to the chan newfriend.

Um. Think you misunderstood my image macro m8. I would have rather someone not tell that mudslime that her poll was on here

Party on Garth!