Hey Cred Forumsro's, Something is up with my computer and I'm not quite sure...

Hey Cred Forumsro's, Something is up with my computer and I'm not quite sure. I was playing a game and noticed bad FPS stutters which normally don't happen? I decided to see how much ram was being used and 80 percent of my ram was being used at my fucking desktop? I did a virus scan, nothing, checked drivers, nothing, restarted pc, nothing.

What the fuck is wrong? Anyone know how to fix this bullshit?

close crome

no, really.

chrome wasn't open with this issue..

the weird thing is, it sits around 80 percent being used, even when a game is open??

Could be:

BITS
Windows Update
Superfetch
Windows Search
Background updating programs
Outdated drivers the game relies on

What does your task manager say?

Hey, thanks for replying.
I looked at backround programs with task manager and didn't see any of these. It's not something to do with the game but my computer itself, anytime I am using something it just hovers around 80 percent, which use to never happen.

Maybe some of your RAM has died?
Does it say that you still have the normal amount installed?

OP here, I think it's a virus although I did scan with Advanced system care 9, and it showed nothing. I'll try to scan it with mcafee.

I checked the system thing, still 5.80 usable (I only have 6)

>Having more than one virus protection installed
wew

Is this OP?
If so refer back toPretty sure it's troll though.

well AVSC9 I didnt normally use as a virus protection, I use it for its optimisation, junk file cleanup, ect. It's really helpful actually lol.

Yes that was me, op.

I did clean up the backround processes, althought it only cleaned around 160 mb.

You need to look at services. Often I find that considerable disturbance mid game is either one of those services mentioned before or a driver needs updating; and sometimes a program decides it wants to update and/or prompt for one.

How would I go abouts to turn these off?

Right click and stop service.

Well it says chrome is using 360
Fucking do a 360° and GTFO Cred Forums.

get more ram

preferrably 2x8's

>using mcafee
Well there's your problem right there. McAfee hogs resources and processor time like you wouldn't believe. Uninstall that shit and get a real antivirus.

Or you can do them all at once by deleting System32.

Use NTProcessExplorer

It's a superior Tree level viewer/controller for system,user tasks from Microsoft.

You can even pause Unneeded system tasks, lile search indexers, remote registry access, etc.

It is from WindowsSysinternals.com originally- which was bought up by Microsoft because Mark Russinovich (a genius) and his work was excellent. He is now the Windows kernal guru.

NTProcessExplorer lets you assign WHICH fucking processor tasks use, you can set their cycle task priority (realtime/Highpriority/normal/idle/paused) and even Kill self protecting ZergRushReSpawning types of viruses manually and even see which IP address is communicating with spamming/trolling/malware software and see what they are doing.

It's available free, by itself, or part of a set of utilities.

Be careful and note whatever you do because it WILL let you pause itself, the system, your user login, or a critical task that will lock you out of your computer until you force power off to reboot. It's my
Preferred method of explaining and showing users at work NOT to install anything on their computer because 1: they don't know what they are doing, 2: they're not allowed to fuck with their computers in the first place, and 3: I will let them off easy the first time but they should keep bullshit off their work computer and keep shit at home. They are overpaid and can afford to use their smartphones or tablets for crap. On breaktime or lunchtime I will fucking call them simultaneously on their work phone And their cell in a conference call with their supervisor the next time. Boeing Airframe Engineering. We don't want Chinese to get out little paper airplane origami secrets.

We're phasing out windows, btw. It's garbage.