Hey Cred Forums I just got sent the social security number (and identification card with it), name...

Hey Cred Forums I just got sent the social security number (and identification card with it), name, adress and bank statements from the former tennant of my appartment.
I'm broke and want to buy shit online, the drawback is the risk of getting caught.

I unfortunately don't use a VPN and have been googling shady shit the last 2 days trying to figure out how to do it.
What's the likelihood of getting fucked by doing so, assuming there's no other evidence than that?

In order to recieve the items I have to impersonate him, and I have his identification card and the mails sent by the retailer I'd be buying from, and there's a VERY
good chance I'd be able to pull it off. I'm on a public network with 150+ others and doubt my internet traffic could be traced to my appartment, but I'm still paranoid.

Should I do it?

Do it, pussy
Also, get a vpn, shit's not hard

Don't do it. The organization that sent the mail out would point to your address. Plus the search history. Plus whatever other incriminating items that point to you.

Getting one now doesn't make any difference in this case. But yeah I will, no reason not to. And I want to dude, I'm just paranoid my internet traffic can be traced back to me. Guess I'll have to read up on that unless you neets know what's up.

The postal office guessing they might've sent mail to the wrong adress isn't substantial evidence though. It only is if I get fucked over cause of the search history.

just erase your search history then
completely

>I'm broke
>best idea I could come up with is identity theft
Here's a crazy idea, WHY DON'T YOU GET A FUCKING JOB, FAGGOT?

Already have a job? Chef at Wendy's, I presume?

GET A BETTER FUCKING JOB.

Faggot.

Protip, if my identity ever gets stolen, not that it would because I have an app that notifies me if any credit is taken out in my name, but for the sake of argument, the first place I start looking is who had my personal information last.

Not that I would live in a place with a shady landlord like you, but if I had, and you stole my identity, I would snatch the life out of your broke ass.

Low life piece of shit.

Get a job.

Bud, if the post office says they sent it to his old address, and you live at the old address that's one link. If the internet traffic points to your building that's two links. If anything they'd detain you, search your shit, and if anything worth charging you over was found, you're fucked. Identity theft is a pretty major crime.

scoot scoot;

Just use incognito they'll never suspect a thing

Hey man I'll be happy to fry my hard drives as well, but my search history and internet traffic that could potentially be traced back to me are two different things.

All I'm saying is that the only potentially substantial evidence is my internet traffic. It all depends on wether or not it can be traced back to me. If so, I'm pretty much fucked either way.

lol'd hard

You're only fucked if you follow thru. As long as you haven't used the ss/id card to commit a crime, you're pretty much in the clear.

this

OP dont be a faggot and commit a fraud as ending up in jail will only leave your sorry ass broken and your wallet empty

The problem with people who do illegal shit is they always assume they won't get caught through either sheer ignorance, or arrogance. But they always do at some point. There's no shortage of dumbasses in the federal penitentiary who didn't think they'd get caught stealing someone's identity by ignoring the fact that tampering with mail is a federal offense. You may as well set up a glory hole in your living room and pay every nigger in town to suck them off as practice for your new lifestyle in prison. Dumbass.

Yeah I meant if I follow through. I've done nothing incriminating except open someone else's mail, and shit gets lost in the mail daily.

Gonna pussy out though, identity theft is years in prison, and it's not worth the risk.

No shit. But you had to come to Cred Forums to figure that out? You're a fucking dumbass dude. I know dudes like you. My brother is a heroine addict. He does shady shit like that to get money. He's a dumbass too. Which is why I don't allow him over to my place. He could be homeless and butt ass naked and I would give him $30 for a night at a roach infested motel before I let him stay with me. You ignorant retards think you're special or some shit, that the rules don't apply to you and when you're faced with the reality that the rest of us face every day, all you've got is your sad story of whoa. When the rest of us want things, we work for them. People like you are always looking for for a way to do that without putting in the work. That's your fucking problem.

Funny thing is tho, I'm at work, sitting at my desk, on my phone, being paid $50/hour at this very moment to call you a dumbass while you're trying to come up with some scheme to make money and what you came up with was stealing your former tenant's identity. Jesus... It's a mad world, innit?

In the time this thread has been active, I made 50 bucks.