THREAD #5

THREAD #5

KEEP IT UP MATES, LET'S BLOW THIS SAND GOOGLE OUT.
>58% support banning muslims
It will still be up for another 23~ hours, no slowing down yet.

"Do you support or oppose banning Muslims from Australia?"

twitter.com/mariamveiszadeh/status/778883826554548225

Context:

A few days ago, a reputable polling company - Essential - released a poll of 1000 Australians that revealed 49% of Australia supported banning Muslim immigration, while only 40% opposed it. The pollsters were so shocked that they conducted the poll again, and got the exact same results.

This has caused a lot of huttburt, including this one sand google who started a poll to try and prove it wrong as if social media polls were good for anything.

When it started, supporting a ban was 12%, now we're up to 45%.

So do your part, and help us prove once and for all that nobody wants Muslims in Australia.

OLD THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/5579/pictures-children-watch-isis-throw-gay-man-roof-michael-qazvini
frontpagemag.com/point/260560/muslim-refugees-terrorize-gays-germany-daniel-greenfield
creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2011/04/09/homosexuals-burned-alive-in-iraq-video/
twitter.com/mariamveiszadeh/status/778883826554548225
mariamveiszadeh.com/contact/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia
youtube.com/watch?v=RwluC6GoKLE
twitter.com/nthanjames
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Done

Thanks for alerting me to poll. Voted to oppose ban. You fucktard. Stick a hate filled sharpie in your pooper.

I can't wait until every fag and feminist get beheaded, burnt alive, stoned, thrown off a building, or any of the other creative ways mudslimes use to kill fags and women who think they have rights.

Good idea send them to Australia payback for all the bogan shit posting

Thanks for trying to help ruin my country, you stupid cunt.

Fuck muslims. Exterminate them along with niggers

i remember when Cred Forums did shit for the lulz not retarded political shit. kill yourselves immediately

Lol. You scared little faggot. So fearful, and all due to your own stupidity. Gfy

I don't think you realise we are doing it for both reasons in this case.

This

Spotted the dunecoon

maybe you should tell the autists that

Go away pls Cred Forums

You're standing on the fucked up side of history bro. Most muslims are nice people. Every religion has had or still has it's own crazy extremists going around killing people. Just like every society has bad people.

We're a crazy species. Each one of us is a single event's butterfly effect away from being the type of person we despise. I know I could very easily be a racist simpleton if I hadn't forced myself to criticise this sort of fear mongering and use logic and reasoning instead.

Real original.

>Stop telling me your opinion because it offends me and I don't want to hear it

That's called censorship, you fuck, and you should take your own advice.

>DON'T CENSOR ME, I CENSOR YOU!

Congratulations faggot.

topkek

lol your country?

mate...

Oh look a mudslime

dailywire.com/news/5579/pictures-children-watch-isis-throw-gay-man-roof-michael-qazvini

frontpagemag.com/point/260560/muslim-refugees-terrorize-gays-germany-daniel-greenfield

creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2011/04/09/homosexuals-burned-alive-in-iraq-video/

The only "moderate muslim" is a dead muslim. I'm straight white and male. I'll enjoy having less bitchy women and fags around. Just remember i said "told you so" when they bury you up to your neck and pelt you with rocks.

you have to be over 18 to post here m8

6 generation Anglo Aussie actually

Sounds like you agree with the Muslims friend.

voted

CAIR says the same thing, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't glitter body paint that caused the Orlando club shooting, sneakers didn't trigger the Boston Marathon bombing, and the recent turbo fail bomber. I'm not in until fucked up side, I'm on the side that sees an influx of terrorist age shit skins get imported by governments all over the world.

>I'm straight white and male.
And your parents arrived here during the 50s or 60s, right?
Most white supremicists are wogs at heart.
You need somebody to look down on.

I wonder if the families and friends of the 4 million dead Muslims in the Middle-East since the Invasion of Iraq think of Westerners as the terrorists.

Even a broke clock is right twice a day, fruity. But they are disgusting people.

>6 generation Anglo Aussie actually
What, your first native-born ancestor was born 150 years ago? Probably arrived in chains or wearing a red coat.
Neither is anything to brag about.

Honestly though, life under muslims doesn't seem so bad as long as I get to play my vidya.

Less degeneracy on all fronts.

ban ban ban ban ban ban ban

Better sign up for the army son.

I belive actor William Smith said it best in Men In Black, "don't start shit, won't be shit." They've been starting shit since about the first crusade.

I guess the brits should have segregated the Irish over the IRA bomings a few decades ago then. We should have just exterminated the Germans after WWII I suppose? I mean, the only good German is a dead German. After hearing about the budhist monks in Myanmar I certainly don't want any of them living here. And I guess we should be really concerned about US citizens given it seems they have a culture of violence.

Don't you get that the pattern your seeing is augmented by your narrow scope of the world? Go meet some Muslims living in your city. They're no more or less likely to want to hurt you than anybody else.

only 4 million? We haven't even reached Hitler level yet, let alone Stalin. At least we've passed Pol Pot, that degenerate.

NUKE MECCA. KILL ALL MUSLIMS. ELIMINATE THE PROBLEM ONCE AND FOR ALL.

lol

This fag here thinking he's smarter than the other user. Kys you fucking newfag

literally this.

bump

I've met enough mudslimes to know they're human garbage, thanks. No hygiene, no respect, no humanity. Barbaric swine, that's a muslim.

The fuck is that supposed to mean?

And through all those examples you have given...there have been muslims and their filth degeneracy. They should have been the one and only target since the 7th century. Perhaps humanity is overcoming its internal divisions to concentrate on the true enemy?

Muslims will burn in nuclear fire. Their shit has gone on long enough. They will ensure their own doom, even with sad apologist traitors like you defending them.

This thread reeks of underage.

nathan james you're a filthy google

This post reeks of sharia faggot

Fuck up you condescending faggot, you can't just call me a hypocrite when you're the one being a total fucking moron.All I said was take your own advice, seeing as you think it's such a good idea.

>Fucking dumbass

bump

No I'm just not autistic.

what's your history then? You hate muslims? You hate white Australians? What are you!? lmao

WHITE SUPREMACISTS! ROLLOUT

Done

>doesn't know how to greentext

welcome to Cred Forums, newfag. are these the people participating in these polls? newfags?

This shit is why Cred Forums is a fucking cuck site. Can't do anything without a fucking white knight.

>Less degeneracy on all fronts
less hands too

Mate you have the same mentality as a gullible, fuckwitted IS recruit.

You. Are. The. Same.

pretty sure that guy is a /hm/ & /trv/ janitor.

hi Mariam
how is it like to be this butthurt

trolling white supremacists is hilarious though because not a single one has a sense of humour. perfect targets

STOP IT B/ YOU'VE TAKEN TIHS RACISM TOO FAR

You. Are. A. Traitor.

Better hide now, while you have time.

So those respectful Muslim doctors I know who (obviously) have good hygiene and a shitload of humanity.... they just don't exist then? Should I tell them?

Why are muslim women allowed to make polls on twitter? In UAE (and all other civilized muslim countries) they would all be stoned to death!

Telling someone to shut up isn't censorship.
Forcing someone to shut up is censorship.

They exist, they just fail at islam.

Hide from who? There is literally nobody after me. I'm more likely to be involved in a lethal car accident than killed by terrorists lmao

>civilized

BLACK SUPREMACISTS JOINS THE FIGHT.

>you have the same mentality as a gullible, fuckwitted IS recruit.
So, someone following the religion to the letter, as instructed by their holy book?

You're the gullible one "mate"

>Doesn't know how to greentext

Then what is that GREEN FUCKING TEXT on your screen, you moron? Or is there some kind of law that states greentext can't be used to highlight something without it being a quote or a condescending remark?

Well done user, you've just made yourself into an even bigger dickhead.

>mindless religitard

If he had his way I'd be censored so I'm not particularly concerned over the logistics of it.

kill yourself, faggot.
The problem isn't Muslims, it's Islam.
The religion that wants me, my entire family, and most of my race, in fact most our entire fucking species DEAD.

Right, so most Muslims are failing at Islam then? Just like most Christians are failing at upholding the archaic, violent bullshit in their religion?

Damn I will find where all these numbers live and stone them to death

>triggered

newfag

I voted to ban Muslims and was immediately blocked they may as well make this poll have only one option lmao

Literally all the muslims I know are pro-gay marriage.

IS don't follow their religion at all. FFS do you even know anything about IS?

>mate...
Yeah, you're really Australian.

Religion of peace
Why can't you bigots see that?

>beware the propaganda
oh the irony

this is interesting but there's no visible connection between the photo of the boy and the man. sure he has a camera and is in the same area but where's the evidence besides that? it's circumstantial and wouldn't hold up in court and as such shouldn't convince the rational person of anything

Keep using the word newfag, maybe it'll give your shitty argument some credibility.

Now THAT'S moderate Islam!

BAN NEWFAGS FROM ENTERING Cred Forums

She didn't even notice.

>forced myself to criticise this sort of fear mongering and use logic and reasoning instead.
You're on the wrong website, but with your logic and reasoning it's safe to say you already know that.

you wouldn't execute a retarded child?

exactly
>"I will fill your mountains with the dead. Your hills, your valleys, and your streams will be filled with people slaughtered by the sword. I will make you desolate forever. Your cities will never be rebuilt. Then you will know that I am God."
bullshit its a religion of peace

you can see the kid in the background of the picture of him taking the picture lol

What was this man killed for?

I did my part for your shithole country
now help Canada when and if you get a chance

the short version is:
the koran is the true religion
the koran says anyone who doesn't follow the true religion is an infidel
anyone who is an infidel must be killed
IS follows the true religion
IS doesn't accept other denominations interpretation of the Koran
IS kills the infidels

why exactly do you think they don't follow their religion?

made a post on it @MeatBloke

It's almost like they want to look like the supreme evil
Look at that fucking flag, who the hell designed this
They clearly have access to state of the art tech judging by the video qualities
At least make it less like a fucking pirate flag

i already acknowledged this. he's not in the correct angle to take the photo. there's no hard evidence he took that exact photo. if i have a gun and i'm in the same area as a man who is shot, it is not evidence that i shot the man.

What type of fucking beta loser fuck would you have to be to whiteknight a mudslime?

That does sound pretty fucking awesome tbqh tho

he said "i love white people, i want to live peacefully and start a popular business in australia"

Yeah... I really shouldn't come back to Cred Forums, but every now and then I get nostalgic and find myself caught in a thread here for old times sake.

I'm with you but that' selective bias
It also says in the qoran:
"If we (Allah) wanted to make you all Muslims, we could" meaning they didn't wat to and it should be left upon the individual to make this choice.

This is usually an overlooked quote by both muslims and anti-muslims

So he's fucking gay?

can't tell if srs or not

yeah but it shouldn't be part of a religion people are brought up with
>"I will fill your mountains with the dead. Your hills, your valleys, and your streams will be filled with people slaughtered by the sword. I will make you desolate forever. Your cities will never be rebuilt. Then you will know that I am God."

Using literally doesn't validate your point and I'm sure they would, easier to blow up more if they're all gathered in one place. Like a night club in Florida

This is the last reply you're getting from me, and also your last (you) from me. Enjoy it faggot.

nvm, she did

what are you having trouble understanding?

that muslim used a gun though

Sounds like something a fucking Muslim would say. Cuck.

Wow, this thread has a whiteknight in it.

Bet it was this faggot

>we could, but we can't, so we'll kill the ones who don't convert

there will be peace when the only ones who remain follow the same belief in islam

are those tears?

>twitter.com/mariamveiszadeh/status/778883826554548225
I created a fake account just to. Thanks for the giggles OP.

Can you post a gif of this.

>terrorist takes picture for propaganda
> me no think it's propaganda
>?????

Unfortunately that was from a earlier section in the Koran and as anyone who studies Islam should know, a Muslim cannot abrogate. Therefor once shithammad the pedo built his army, violent teachings began and a good Muslim cuck cannot go back to his old words. Sorry bud, but your faith is a crock.

He failed bomb shop at Mohammad High.

IS does not follow the true religion. They drink, rape young girls, do drugs and kill people indiscriminately. It's clear that you don't have much of an understanding of what Islam is about, or what IS are really about - but you really need to look into both. You're opinion is just a clusterfuck of misinformation.

you are taking that out of context, that phrase literally implies what I wrote if you read the whole passage
but who cares, just nuke us already and be able to start blaming other groups of people since nothing will ever change in the violence front

You know what to do Cred Forumsro's
mariamveiszadeh.com/contact/

All of those are true though

Funny that's exactly what Muhammad did

>they suspected he was a KGB agent for wearing addidas

Trips confirm

>They drink, rape young girls, do drugs and kill people indiscriminately
So you're saying the prophet Muhammad did the wrong thing? Heretic.

how is this shit not already banned!?
>"Make ready to slaughter [the infidel’s] sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and posses the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants."

fucking Cuts that are saying the poll is being trolled
>No one is voting how they don't want to
SJW are voting, CIS males are voting, muslims are voting Australians are voting, working women are voting, Christians are voting.
>NO ONE IS FORCING US TO VOTE FOR ONE OR THE OTHER ITS OUR CHOICE
NO TROLLING HERE

post the passage number and ill go read it in context then

Thank fuck.

not in MY country
>"Then I heard God say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children.”

And so what?This isn't a troll thread,almost everyone here is truly against muslim immigration and it's just an opinion,there is nothing wrong with that

it's not even the same guys in the video dude

This

do we really want this taught in schools?
>"Keep [my holiday], for it is holy. Anyone who desecrates it must die."
>"If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death"
>"Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves."

We all know you're crying because us mean bullies are hurting your little sunshine land

what video?

As a fellow Canadian, how about you fuck right off?

done and bumping for justice

what? i'm just trolling newfags

the video of the beheading mentioned in the image

well we got the faggots twitter, let the doxxing commence.. fucking new fagfs not knowing the rules

61% kek

All Bible verses.
Mind=Blown.

#dumpMuslimsOnAustralia
#opposeTheBan

Win-win for the world

think about it like this if a non-nazi distributes joesph goebbels(spelling) book they are still distributing nazi propaganda right?

Yeah, we stone them with smooth rounded stones. No sharp edges allowed! We are not barbarians for heavens sake!

DEPORT ALL WHITES TO THEIR HOME COUNTRIES

Don't you realise how new you sound?

>Look guise i trol newfags hurr durr so cool
>If someone disagrees with me they must be a newfag
>lolololol trolling iz cooll

As opposed to not being autistic, you're acting like a typical 13 year old that just discovered Cred Forums last week.

linking the group of men to a beheading video they weren't a part of is propaganda my friend

The faggot who fucked it up, dox?

found the newfag

OPPOSE ALL NEWFAGS FROM ENTERING Cred Forums

What? If these were bible quotes the Christian world would be in chaos right now.
>"A [holy man’s] daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death."

Unless 99.9% of people don't follow their supposed religion literally (or like... at all even)

NYPA

can you answer my question?

it doesn't need to be answered because it has nothing to do with anything

the image is faked, that's the end of it

>sand google
lel, this is actually happening?

you can't answer because I am right, so you try to shutdown the convo...

>Everyone who disagrees with me must be a newfag
>Must be a newfag
>newfag

Newfag.

right about what? i never denied it was propaganda. i think it's propaganda for different reasons to you. no excuse to fake information

what do you disagree with me about?

found the faggot

is it you?

Old Testament. Doesn't really apply all that much to christians, the jews, however..

still can't answer the question, the point is if you are distributing an image terrorists would use as propaganda, you are distributing terrorist propaganda

is that a CHILD?!

Jesus christ, at least TRY to keep up your shitty bait, I feel like I'm gonna have to take over for you.

good for you buddy. now tie that into the argument i was making

stfu nathan

On it.

yeah

""""""""""moderate""""""""""" Muslims

you're trying to tell me you disagree with me over something and that i'm calling you a newfag because you disagree with me. what do you disagree on? i went back through the replies but couldn't find anything

Do you know how the fuck I voted?
you fuck off eh, you fucking hoser.
Go find your house hippo.
Or are you one of those Immigrants that get free place to live, a monthly cheque every month, have 7 brothers and sisters also on welfare, getting a free education while working people who are born here have to pay all their lives?

>Never in history has there been exceptions to rules
>Surely doctors are the majority

Templar were militant, but not an army. They had no allegiance to any particular country, nor the Vatican. That's why the Pope and the King o France Order 66'd them. They were too popular and powerful and threatened kings and the Vatican alike.

your argument deviated more times than Owen wilsons septum... still can't answe the question gg

Stop it newfag, you're doing my head in.

>Makes a poll and spreads it to her friends and so on among people most likely having the same views as them
>See my poll has a wider group, totally legit, I don't need to account for bias
>Poll get's viral and turns around
>We'll it's biased

lol

Accept this, Fuck Face.

so in short you can't tie your question to my argument because it's irrelevant, like i've been saying. and this is your attempt at shutting down the conversation, by saying "YOU CAN'T ANSWER A QUESTION THAT DOESN'T EVEN MEAN ANYTHING"

give me one reason why i should respond to your posts

>Everyone who disagrees with me must be a newfag
>Must be a newfag
>newfag

Newfag.

This is how she deals with honest people.
All i tweeted was "no one is telling us how to vote, we are voting on our own"

Chek'd

Also if someone is a real Christian they should know the bible is about Christ, and his "new and everlasting covenant" which replaced all that Old Testament shit including the 10 commandments and replaced them with two; to love one another and love god. That's it. It's a shame most of you in the USA are so affected negatively by your wacky Christian fundamentalist groups that you push back hard against all religion. But it's understandable. I would probably too if I were raised under such an oppressive religious rule.

Regardless, so such "New Testament" exists anywhere in Islam. It was a religion founded later and based on old ideals to hold power etc etc shit people already know.

make a pol thread op. they will eat this shit up

answer the question is a response it doesn't shut it down it keeps the flow lel, don't respond if you don't want

>So do your part, and help us prove once and for all that nobody wants Muslims in Australia.

>"no one is telling us how to vote, we are voting on our own"

Yeah then watch the U.S, Canada and Australia degenerate into nigger tier countries like south africa after blacks got power.

Copy pasting my reply makes me automatically correct, new.

>we should race blah race
This is an argument against religion, not race, you retarded spastic.

who cares?

she's obviously copping a heap of shit tonight. not surprised she blocked you.

>implying this isn't just for the lulz

you already lost when you started calling me a newfag because you thought it was effective when i called you a newfag

you're boring as fuck though, have fun replying

underrated

some people are pretty serious about it

>Budism
also this also an argument about extremism and terrorism.

Exactly why I don't care I'm straight non fem, but I am a believer in Jesus so I don't have that goin for me if we let those stinky' she in. Just let the women and any child younger then 7 in.

Niggers like you who depend on whites to keep your society going.
Where will you get your welfare and government handouts?

>Already lost when I called him out for displaying newfag behaviour
>Alr ady lost when I called him out on his known bullshit
>Claiming victory because he knows he's got nothing left to defend himself with

why do you care?

>not understanding that half of niggers problems have been caused by whites and jews.

>Implying the fault isn't entirely on the Jews and hasn't ever been

Because my people built this beautiful country we even gave you a nice country in Africa that you turned into a shit whole I don't want that happening here.

i wonder if a higher % of muslims or a higher % of 4channers believe women should obey men

Piss be upon the prophet

Behead those who insult slam welcome to the jam

For a very long time before that actually. Islam started out as an expansionist military empire and kept expanding and conquering what had been christian cities until there was finally a concerted effort to push them back. Ever wonder why so much of the east is islamic? Why most of north africa is islamic? How one of the most grand temples in the roman empire is now a mosque?

People like to point at the crusades as some kind of evil western attack against islam, but what they were doing was liberating conquered cities from islamic control. People also like to say "but but but...they didn't force people to convert!" and that's true, but if you didn't convert you were a second class citizen and had basically no real rights.

The fight against islam has been going on for a long, long time. They realize they can't beat the west using force anymore, so they have to do it using some kind of 5th column warfare.

All these people defending them either don't know history, or they're just naive idealists.

but if you're deported back to europe it wouldn't matter

>How one of the most grand temples in the roman empire

is really far away from rome. rome expanded peacefully though

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia

The difference between Christians and Muslims is that Christians ignore verses calling for violence.

yeah, except for when they don't

>What is martially enforced feudalism
Go back to bed, Achmed.

That's the simpler version, but the reason for that is that they had a reformation

Where are these crusades now

I don't see em

>After the war, President William Tubman encouraged foreign investment in the country. Liberia had the second-highest rate of economic growth in the world during the 1950s.

>On April 12, 1980, a military coup led by Master Sergeant Samuel Doe of the Krahn ethnic group overthrew and killed President William R. Tolbert, Jr.
>A strategic Cold War ally of the West, Doe received significant financial backing from the United States

whitey at it again

Why can't you do as I tell you you worthless infidel

I have a pretty solid guess of how a piece of shit like you voted.

Nice picture of a cop. My brother is one. Im an electrician. We earn our money. And we're both fucking white. Like it matters. It wouldnt change the fact that youre whats wrong in this country.

All those things are allowable if the victim is an infidel, or if applicable, refuses to pay the jizya. Under Islam, rape and murder are not crimes per se, but not being Muslim, or refusing to be ruled by them, is. That's why rape/murder is ok, or even encouraged, in Islamic society. And IS follows the purest form of this belief.

Not really. It's all about the prophet as the prophet's actions are the examples followed. Christ preached love and peace. Muhammad preached hatred and death.

>What is being a pretentious dickhole
Go fuck yourself, user.

i'm not interested in role-playing with you

You maniacs I love you all (am homo). Only butthurt (yep am homo) can ensue when Cred Forums and Cred Forums come together.

Lol dunecoon. That's fuckin gold, user

It doesn't matter what the bible says, as Church and state have been separated so you can't punish people for religious reasons in Christian countries, unlike in Muslim countries.

Note that this is AFTER all the people she's banned for not being a dhimmi.

Can we get a #packyourbags tag trending?

90Km LMFAO

And once the host countries population reaches 30% sand niggers, it's terrorist time, brought to you by Johnny Jihad

>of the Krahn ethnic group
Yeah Whitey
GTFO stupid nigger

I was just trolling at first but damn son you are fucking stupid. Don't defend your race you just make them look dumb.

Tweet this at the skittle.

>Doe received significant financial backing from the United States

did you not learn about the cold war in special ed?

Yeah it means Russia was backing the other guy so what!
Two niggers destroying their own country with whiteys money is still two niggers destroying the country.

I guess in this day and are all you have to do is make a pole and only take the votes that you think matter why doesn't she keep Banning accounts until she has 100% support

Can we create a poll to ban muslims from this thread? There are far too many.

Far away from the city of rome, not the roman empire, which was politically and economically centered around byzantium by then.

Also, I'm not comparing the ethics of the roman empire or its expansion to islam's, merely stating that islam wasn't just this nice word of mouth religion. They expanded through force like just about everyone else. It was intended to argue against the idea that the crusades were some kind of unprovoked attack against the islamic world. A lot of people seriously don't realize this, and will use this false perception as a way to legitimize this weird victim complex that seems to be growing for islam. I mean, yeah, I get it. Normal people that just happened to be a certain religion are pissed that people don't like them because some shit across the world is happening. I would be too. But that's what's going on right now, and in the real world people actually are sneaking over into countries and living lives and pretending to be nice, and then blowing shit up. No one should have to feel bad for being paranoid about it.

if you pay one guy to kill another guy you know you go to jail right?

If you gave a guy money to help him pay his rent and he went out and killed somebody you know you don't go to jail right?

and?

and? What?

I'm a 50 year old communications engineer, 1/4 of this country wouldn't have cellphones or internet if it was not for me and my investments of time and money. How much taxes have I paid? more than I will ever see back in my life.
I ave to sponsor white people to get collage and university educations just to work for my companies. But I get a tax break if I hire immigrants who have had their education paid for by my fucking tax dollars. And the fucking Immigrants don't even want to fucking work.
Last one fucking cut off his own finger to claim compensation for the rest of his life.
How long did he work fort us?
3 months and a week, just long enough to claim.
I'm out in the country where it doesn't small like fucking curry or niggers, I get into a city like Toronto and I play a game wit my driver
Count the white people, Because white people are rare. Go to any university in any of the cities and you will see that they are all mostly immigrants getting a free education off our paid tax money. Money that us working people will never get back.
Do they respect Canadian culture and ways and heritage
NO They don't
they are constantly trying to change us and our ways.

you had a stroke? you didn't say anything pertinent to the conversation

see

thanks for your irrelevant blog post

How do you not understand the implication of that response? It's pretty obvious.

the implication being that you don't know what you're talking about, yeah that was pretty clear

>boho someone doesnt like my religion of peace that throws fags from buildings

Thankyou for your snarky non-contribution to the thread

The only thing ruining this great southern land is mass immigration of all these fucking Googles. I swear the skypes are behind this.

I had to double check the URL to make sure I wasn't on tumblr. Could've sworn this was the work of some angsty teen who can't handle the fact that islamaphobia is more rational than he previously thought.

Yes and you should kill yourself while you're at it you faggot

No worse then what's in the bible

>violent
>Jesus is 100x more peaceful than Mohammed

This vid basically sums up the difference between Christianity and Islam.

youtube.com/watch?v=RwluC6GoKLE

How do you think we Thai people feel when white leeches come here for boipuss and form their closed beach cumunities where they are free to disregard our customs (and laws)? How about when the same happens in wealthy arab countries that are now less than 20% native?

Holy shit we need a bophamet board. Look at this shit. This is the reason why we are full of newfags nowdays. Fuck this shit.

Saving that

I think you probably feel angry that your own governments whored out your country to the highest bidders, but glad that your foreign invaders aren't intent on changing your culture. You probably also feel itchy from all the scabies you thai people have.

First, it's baphomet.

Second, baphomet is a corruption of the name muhammad.

So gl.

Third, nobody asked you.

twitter.com/nthanjames

Rules 1 and 2, faggot.

>twitter.com/nthanjames
Time to roast this white knight fag. Everybody report him for having CP. This is the least you can do.
Done my part already.

>hates hateful people
>loves muslims
retard alert

Peels off for Allah. #notallnarnies

>diversity and inclusion manager
I'm a pacifist in general, but people who earn a living by being the thought police should be hanged, drawn and quartered

Voted. I hope a gang of niggers rape her.

bye bye dumb bitch

Kek, currently at 64% support of banning slimes.

That's a good sample, because 99% of Muslims are doctors.

Moron, they fail because they are nice, Islam HATES non muslims, YOU in other words. Nice ones are failing at Islam and that's a good thing.

what a faggot

Sorry to burst your bubbled but your beloved jesus says that you're a lying cunt
Matthew 5:17 Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfil them.
18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.
19 Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

No, they don't ignore them, they simply no longer have the balls to act on them, modern civilization took care of that.
Actually the reformation has been an attempt at getting back at the good ol' days, and it has worked for a little while.

Why are there white knight faggots on b... Go back to tumbler you pussy

Fuck off you white knight faggot

>>A strategic Cold War ally of the West, Doe received significant financial backing from the United States
You really are an american, aren't you?

>the balls to act on them, modern civilization took care of that
>civilization

hi, Cred Forums

Dune coon detected!

We did it leddit!