You post a pic of a girl you know and Anons post a gif of what they would do to her

You post a pic of a girl you know and Anons post a gif of what they would do to her.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ricfZ
liveleak.com/view?i=e20_1474358340
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Any more of her?

I'd cover her in cum, literally. She'd be so thickly coated with sperm that her eyelids would be stuck toegether and people would think she was giant cream frosting cake with her nipples being mistaken for biithday candles

let's see it anons

imgur.com/a/ricfZ

left

Fuck I need to feel those lips around my cock.

What would you do

Thoughts?

liveleak.com/view?i=e20_1474358340

Oh you do

She would probably like that!

Shit, hard as diamonds.

More?

I'd marry her and let her give birth to 5 or 6 kids at least.

A shy, virgin girl.
Im not really into pain stuff but do love hc or degrading shit. Normal is good too

Take her into the bathroom with 2 friends and start groping her. Take off her clothes and push her on her knees and take turns getting head from her. Then I'd grab her tight waist and thrust my big cock into her tight pussy and ride her while my buddies nut off her face. Pull out and spray my cum in her tight ass.

So hard! I dont think she could handle that...perfect.

Here is another pic of her that you might like

Details

Then after the first 5 years, I'd rent her out for drug money. And I'd have to buy enough ffor her by that point.

Hmmm, thank you sir.
Here is another pic of her.

I'd love to throatfuck that cute face. See her tear up:)

Tie her up with suspenders and force fuck her tight pussy until she nuts on my big cock. After her swollen snatch clenched my shaft I wouldn't be able to hold my unloading a fat load of cum inside of her wet sweaty pussy

Exactly what she deserves!

I love to get seconds with her pretty mouth and listen to her gag and moan on my fat cock

Let's hear/see it

Oh fuck. Love your description!
Really jerking now

show me

If only she would ride me like that!
Shes a virgin but has been riding a horse forever.

You think she'd be able to ride like that? If not. How WOULD you take that snug pussy

I want to ram her ass raw and then take her ass to throat and make her gag and sputter and cry on this cock

Would love to feel those tight pussy lips swell around my girthy cock. She'd be in tears of pleasure crying and whimpering as I rode her snatch from behind. I'd pull out and slap my fat cock on her tight pale ass and then cover her back with my nut

A bit like this?:$ hope you like this outfit

Source?

Mmm maybe me and the other user could DP her tight sweaty holes and unleash our cum inside of her. She's got my cock nice and big

girlfriend

that hurts like shit if you have the wrong dick

WWYD anons?

Nearly cumming.
She's been doing fashion modeling for a while now. Maybe you can pretend to be an agent or photographer.

What would happen if you did?(dont spare the details)

Anyone?

Someone do this one!

Be brutal

More pics?

I'd bring her in a public restroom and make her kneel. I'd make her gag on my cock. Tears would roll down her cheeks, her eyes watering from the lack of breathing. She'd still have a shy smile. I'd then fuck her in doggystyle, a hand on her mouth to cover her moans. I'd cum inside her, impregnating her.

Gif good too?

My wife lol

As a final reward, here is a pic you guys might like. The next story or gif will be the one i cum to.

If someone wants to talk later, im tubitnt on kik

Love to finish with her mouth. Her eyes looking up at me while tears stream down her cheeks and drop on to her perky tits. I swell harder and harder in her throats until I pumped a thick, hot , creamy load of cum into her stomach. Making her thank me afterwards as she licks my big cock clean

Being a good submissive slut, she had decided to wear a see through lingerie to make me happy. She knew it wouldn't be on her for too long, but would love to see me get excited at the sight of her beautiful body.

As soon as I see her, I'd tell her how good of a whore she is, ripping her clothes off. She'd smile discretely. I'd show her the bed, giving her a slap on the ass. She'd place herself on all fours, waiting for my cock.

She asks politely if I could fuck her ass hard, as if she had been a bad girl. I accept her request. She whimpers and moans all the time until I cum deep in her ass. With a huge smile, she'd thank me to use her so well.

Anal gangbang

Sauce?

This girl was on my track team throughout high school, she was damn distracting.

Kenzie

Kenzie