This woman refused sex to her boyfriend and got beaten. Thoughts?

This woman refused sex to her boyfriend and got beaten. Thoughts?

express.co.uk/news/uk/713336/Graphic-content-horrific-pictures-show-man-beat-girlfriend-after-she-refused-sex

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4E1weruUCeg
youtube.com/watch?v=qnlaegHmB2k
express.co.uk/news/uk/713336/Graphic-content-horrific-pictures-show-man-beat-girlfriend-after-she-refused-sex
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Got what she deserved

was toll paying involved?

That's all she's good for anyways

What do you mean thoughts? He should be in prison for a very long time and have to turn over any assets he has to her.

Sex isn't a guarantee in a relationship, obviously.

She shouldn't be beaten for saying no to someone and he deserved to be arrested and charged.

Read the whole article and still not sure what 'ragging' means.

>What do you mean thoughts?
Deep thoughts

Should've said yes maybe?

Don't argue with the degenerates. Obviously they think rape death and murder is funny. Children or just immature adults. My tip? Don't feed the idiot trolls.

She won't refuse again

>RayFowler
>good thing he was not muslim or he would have walked free

Agree.

more important question is why she didnt want to have sex

how i feel about this depends on the answer

>Neat nearly to death

You'd think she'd go say okay and give up the pussy after the second punch. What a stubborn bitch

Hopefully she won't date men anymore.

ragging - pulling

good she got what she deserved

typical stuck up cunt like all women

i bet she rejected the "ugly beta" guy too

How we supposed to teach our women to behave themselves if it's illegal to beat them? That's quite a conundrum.

that guy is an idiot of course. If she doesn`t want sex and it is a reoccuring problem, just leave her and bang someone else.

You only pay the toll for boys holes...
The toll troll dont fuck around

She did not die. Therefore your point is irrelevant

kek'd

topic: fucks given = 0

Bring back the rule of thumb!

youtube.com/watch?v=4E1weruUCeg

n1ce. dumb bitch.

Wry did she said no? That fucking feminists!

Not really arguing. Just trying to suggest a viewpoint that isn't just "lets be as edgy as possible because no one can tell that i'm on the internet!!"

I actually like the anonymous format for discussion on the internet but I think you obviously have to wade through the shit and I sometimes think it's worth offering an opinion that is actual, not just intended to 'shock'.

Looks like sex would have been a lot less painful.

My fucking sides.

>get into a fight with your bf
>act like a maniacal cunt
>go crazy on him
>start getting physical
>keep taunting him by shouting things like 'wachu gonna do? Hit a girl??' aggressively in his face
>Do this until he snaps and retaliates
>immediately play the 'b-but I'm a girl' card
>contact police and media and claim all you did was not want sex. "h-he told me t-to suck his dick a-and I politely said n-no, sorry, I-I'm not ready for that a-and he.. he just started b-beating on me out of n-nowhere'
>Get revenge AND go viral, two of the things crazy attention whores crave most
>???
>profit

she even looks like a typical gold digging bitch with her "hot chad" boyfriend

good she got what she deserved

shame she didnt go for the "nice ugly beta guy"

Justified.

you have no idea how common that is

This, they only make a priority to expose the race of criminals when it helps to push the narrative.

>62▶
>
>You only pay the toll for boys holes...
>The toll troll dont fuck around

Watch it, I'm a master of karate and friendship for everyone.

>tfw my ex used to hit me on the streets, swear at me and tell me he feels like hitting me really hard
>tfw he beat me up once because I left work earlier just to see him
>tfw he forced me to have sex but I managed to say no
>tfw the relationship brought out the worst person ever out of me
>tfw he left me because I was depressed
>tfw I started to become depressed because I really loved him and when he started to hit me my world crashed apart
>tfw still heartbroken after a year

To be honest, broken teeth is something that nobody deserves, those fuckers don't grow back :(

>girl doesn't wanna sex0r me
>leave her

Idk why men are such insecure pussies. I'd get more satisfaction out of making her feel dumb for losing someone over sex or guilt tripping her into having sex.

how do u know how common it is? and common to where?

That's worst than rape! and there's no consequences for the girl, if by god given miracle shes found guilty.

This is how all women should be treated if they refuse sex. It's all they're good for anyway. They think they rule the world because they have a pussy. I salute the men that don't put up with their shit.

Le edge

I'm sure your salute means a lot to him with his gimp of a life now that he's got that on his record.

Yes but not for refusing to have sex but for dating that guy. Women pick assholes bad things should happen to them.

The girl that denied me sex looked worse.

Nobody cares about facts.
What's the guy's story? Nobody knows, nobody cares.
This isn't even from a police report.
It's what the girl claimed happened, in a fucking facebook post she made. And international news picks it up as a factual 'news story'

Also If you get beaten half to death, you go to the fucking police. But no, that's not enough for generation 'viral attention whores'.
She uses her misfortune as a chance to go viral. "PLEASE SHARE"

God I fucking hate people so much.
Fuck "news" nowadays.
Fuck this generation of endless need for attention and desire to go viral online.
And fuck you, while I'm at it.

you are not alone

Ain't love grand...

Faggot

I think it's time for spiderman
youtube.com/watch?v=qnlaegHmB2k

Tits or gtfo

own fould,she now with what kind of a douch bag she get laid.

She still breathing? Stupid bitch

I'm a gril, and I really don't think it's my place to say no to sex. She got what she deserved. If my man wants something from me he gets it.

Bet he was a super nice guy with no warning signs, bet she usually has terrific taste in men and everyone thought she was lucky to be with such a charming man.

Welcome to Cred Forums moralfag

Looks like a Dindu makeover

>Being on Cred Forums
>Don't argue with deplorables
>Don't feed trolls
GOOGLE you're on Cred Forums....wtf

In Belgium some immigrant girl reported to police she was kidnapped and raped, but was able to escape.
It became national news and a facial composite of the (white) kidnapper was spread all over media, with a widespread manhunt being conducted by police.
Extra police was also deployed for days around local schools as extra security measure.

About a week later she finally admitted she made that story up so her mom wouldn't be mad at her for coming home way late after school. And the facial composite she described was some random dude she saw.

Afaik, there were no real repercussions for the girl.

Pic related: Whoever this is, will be recognized by locals as a child kidnapper and molester

She got blacked

She sure is a good judge of character :)

Did some further 'research' after posting this, to find out if the girl was sanctioned in some way.

tl;dr: Police made a statement that while they 'could' charge her parents for costs of the investigation etc, they chose not to do so and instead offer the girl further 'support', because the fact that she felt like she needed to make up such a story means something is wrong.

So not only did she get away with yelling RAPE over nothing, causing a local manhunt, she is getting counseling and 'help', paid for by taxmoney.

I wonder what would happen if I made a false statement similar to that.

If i was her i'd haunt his nightmares with that face.

Lol this is cancer

Is that Ben Stillers wife?

Theres no need to beat the shit outta your gf, just a little slap in the face will be enough.

good damn it.

>but

I bet she hit herself on the shelf so everybody would think shes the victim here.

It'd have been funny if the headline read:

> Guy got beaten into hospital for refusing sex with wife.

She chose her bf, so her problem

>Time to get a new sammich maker that one is missing grill parts n stuff

He should of beat her more. Next time he should knock all her teeth out

And then took a selfie kek. She deserved it

Teeth fucked up pretty nice. Nobody deserves good teeth.

In some years this will be the men right to beat her gf. This is Qran

that entire situation is unfortunate

Was he nigger?

I don't want to say she deserved it, but if you're in a relationship and not putting out, there are some big problems in your relationship.

uk? so it was only the black eye? considering her teeth was already fucked to begin with.

solution: don't date overconfident weak alpha wannabe assholes.

Shouldn't have refused it.

>advice from Cred Forums Bitches that is saying something!

she looks better without makeup

She probably got into an argument with her family, got beaten and she chose to blame her ex.

Implying you don't have morals. I would honestly be surprised if you didn't. Literally any fucktard can pop onto Cred Forums and be a little edgy motherfucker. But I guarantee you that a huge portion of them, don't really believe what they're saying.

The others are mentally disturbed individuals.

So please, do me a favor and either be genuine or fuck the hell off, you fucking asshole.

Rantover

Thread related; Geez, her supposed boyfriend is a fucking pussy. Beating up your girlfriend because she's not in the mood for sex? Fuck you, you waste of air.

Poor girl, hopefully some of her face will heal, that looks brutal...

>express.co.uk/news/uk/713336/Graphic-content-horrific-pictures-show-man-beat-girlfriend-after-she-refused-sex

he's a coward and a sociopath. hopefully he dies in jail.

Retarded cunt detected.

an eye for an eye, he shouldnt get into prison, thats a bad way to make it right, he should get beaten by a manly man

So, big black guy comes up to your ass. You being the internet tough guy decide to teach him a lesson. Unfortunately for you he can fight better and he's stronger. So naturally he beats your pussy ass to the ground.

"Bend the fuck over and pucker up, you little white pansy bitch." You refuse. He punches and breaks your nose. "Bend the fuck over." You refuse again, and he knocks out a tooth. "Bend the fuck over." You bend over and take it up the ass.

You could argue that it's a different situation since she was in a relationship, but it really isn't. She didn't want to have sex, end of story.

Yep, we'll make it legal to beat them, AND we'll make it legal for them to slit your throat while you're sleeping. Kay? K.

Implying it played out this way, please kill yourself.

All we know is what we can tell from the Facebook post. She has a beaten face. That's all. The lack of empathy is astounding. I can't fathom that all of these edgy motherfuckers are sociopaths. It does not compute.

thoughts?

she's a bad judge of character
will most likely blame ALL men instead

Would you like a round of applause? Congratulations on being another edgy fucktard that pretends to lack empathy... Or a sociopath that does lack empathy.

I have a lot of violent thoughts about domestic abusers. Male and female

way more realistic.

We used to be able to legally beat women. Sadly, it's become illegal. This is also why women have turned into overly opinionated cunts and rule the world with their vaginas. Your average woman will shit talk a man to his face, even slap the shit out of him because she knows most men won't do shit.. why? Because we get branded as "women beaters". It needs to be made legal again to beat women. Mouthy fucking cunts.. the whole lot of them!

No hopefully she will pick good men not the ass hole types women usually go for

boyfriend is lefthanded

Beta guy isn't always ugly. They just don't look like unintelligent Chad types like this neanderthal she got beat by

The fuck it is. There is no justification for attacking someone, ever. "Haaaaaaay, you can't hit me cus I'm a gurl, hurrdurr." Fucking hell, just grow the fuck up. You're not a child. Sticks and stone can break your bones, but words will never hurt you. Have you ever heard that rhyme? It rings true.

Can words hurt? Yes. But that's not the point I'm trying to make.

As an example. There is a sister and brother arguing, and the brother has anger management issues. He eventually punches the sister in the chest, collapsing her lung.

Please explain how in the fuck you can justify that? Physical violence should never be a response to words.

If this happened more, women would know their place a bit easier.

your on a website where theres a rekt thread everyday where people show the remains of terrible bloody acidents for their own enjoyment what do you think?

Let me guess. He was hot as fuck. A huge party animal and treated you like shit and fed you a compliment every now and then to keep you chasing his dick. Then when you confirmed your relationship he let lose and became the degenerate animal that he truly was. Hopefully if this is the case you will give the "beta" guys a chance I the future. Likely to treat you like a queen. I know I wo if I could get a girl
> inb4 fat
>inb4 ugly as fuck

I think he was left handed

Sure, their place. You should never breed. I hate to think of what you would do if you had a daughter.(Probably become a decent human being...)

agreed

It's Google you dumb google

>boyfriend
They aren't married you cuck. He should just go to prison.

Married with kids thank you, I think there is a land whale detected....Yea I said THEIR PLACE Tits or GTFO

Ikr

let´s tweet this guy to death and spread his fb pictures and nudes, also call tumblr for help >(

Not sure if I can cum to this, but I'm gonna try.

burn the coal - pay the toll.

but he looks like such a nice young man

not good

LOL

Most of Cred Forums has changed. But every now and then a diamond emerges. Please good sir never stop making us kek

Is it real? Didn't she got beaten because she take pictures with duck face?

back to tumblr

2/10 for reply

>Obviously they think rape death and murder is funny
Obviously

so I can live dangerously for the rest of my life and I will die in my sleep, sounds p good

She looks like a twat.

She looks like she likes it

wow dont hit people thanks for that user you've added alot to this procedure

But I love him

He's usually really sweet

Ikr, women never date nice guys like you...
Women date assholes because they're hot. Sorry that a beta like you can't get laid, try hitting the gym.

Ikr. Treat a woman like a queen when you try court her she will pick the ass hole. Treat her like shit she will love you

How are you going to cheat on a nigger named War Machine? What the fuck did you think would happen?

#justiceforHarambe

>looks like a cunt
>didnt offer her cunt
>got beaten up for it
cool story

IS THE GUY A NIGGER OR A SANDNIGGER?

THEN SHE DESERVED IT.

YOU DON'T MATE WITH SUBSPECIES. THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES.

MAY HER EXAMPLE OPEN THE EYES OF OTHER WHITE GIRLS.

Wow you're a girl that likes to agree with stupid shit just to seem in and cool with the Cred Forumstards? Super sexy.

Faggot

Stop trying to make "google" happen. It's not going to happen. Zozzle.

You need to go to the doctor and get yourself some testosterone shots, fucking identifying yourself as one of these "beta" cuck males makes you a beta you baffoon.

Why don't women know how to fucking defend themselves? If I was physically inferior to over half the population of the world I would probably learn krav Maga or something. Turn your fucking brain on

beta detected

Not that beta. I am good looking with am average build. Nit gym fag build but I am strong and cut. Chicks pick guys similar to me who are ass holes because they are ass holes. I got an average girl who I treated like a queen. Leaves me for an ass hole. 2 years later not over her. Still hurt every day (we had been together for 3 and I loved her so much) find out he got her hooked on coke. Find out he beats her. Find out she finally left him after he put her in the hospital. Hear from her sister that she was too scared to leave him for most of the relationship. Also hear from her sister that she still loves me... I go see her in hospital. He gave her a fractured pelvis. 5 broken ribs and broke her jaw I.e he was a savage motherfucker. She beats around the bush and asks for second chance when I let her know I still miss her. Whisper in her ear "I am too good for you". Walk out and kek in the hallway. Never speak to her again. She is living at home now. Too scared to live a normal life.

lol

He's white. This was in the UK. He was also a muscle head if you actually read the article and saw the picture of him.

>not that beta
>that beta
>BETA

This.
You may still lose, but at least you'd have a chance.

Beta when compared to what women usu go for. Not a fat autist basement dweller

This prolly wasnt the first time and now, when he goes too far she whines about it. Typical weak women stuff. She proberaly didnt deserve the beating and that guy deserves atleast 1 more year jailtime, but hey that costs money now doesent it

>YFW I know her
>YFW they omit that she refused because she had just got fucked by jamaal.
>YFW she actually got her ass whipped for cheating

sorry I didn't read the article. I have a job and it requires my attention.

(fuck captcha. This makes me lose my time)

I assume you are a basic Chad then if you say that I am a complete beta.

That looks super fake.
If it's true though, then that's terrible, obviously.

damn, the swelling actually makes her more attractive
guess that's what old age will do to you

Kek. You play stupid games you win stupid prizes

>MFW you're full of shit
>MFW it doesn't make sense to demand sloppy seconds after a nigger fucks your girl
>MFW you would then beat her for cheating instead of letting you get nigger cum on your dick.

God, what a bunch of limp wristed faggots.
The only woman that's ever hit me was an affair I had.
Her husband had beat her since she was 11 and he was 22, when they started a 'relationship'.
We'd do some drinking and I'd tease her until she'd hit me, then I'd force her down and fuck her until it was time to get going before the husband got home.
She was 26 at that point and her hobby was kickboxing. Still doesn't do you much good at 110lbs.

But still, never has a woman thought she could just fuck me around.
This has to be a result of eminating 'I'm-a-big-fat-pussy' vibes.

My name is Wayne not Chad, and to be honest I have been with more females then you will ever get to touch in your life you winning little faggot.

At least he fixed her face.

aryan are so funny

More men need to start doing this. Women have too much power in relationships.

>West Yorkshire
Very possible that her teeth were like that before the attack.

I'd love to find this guy and beat the shit out of him personally. Fucking kids entitled to whatever the hell they want.

White male here btw

My gf actually believes that this should happen. Not sure how to feel about that

There it is. I knew that joke was coming. Lazy, user; very lazy.

Plot twist: Boyfriend actually only removed makeup (fucking ugly british)

Thank you for your service, Sir user

Oh shit, I feel bad for any daughters you have or might have. Your misogynistic attitude is disgusting. Land whale? I'm not even a woman. More to the point, I'm not fat... Unless you call being 5'9 and 120IBs fat that is. Oh, and before you make any comments on that. Yes, I am a skinny ass white boy, and yes I can't fight worth shit. So don't even bother.

Wayne I do not find fast meaningless sex to be the penultimate in life. Yes I may not bring home a drink k whore every weekend but thay is because I don't find it appealing. Yes sometimes it's fun and can be good for a bounced back. But something you fail to realise is my moaning is due to what I see happening to other males that aren't numskull gymbros. And actually yeah you probably will touch more pussies than me because I tied the knot about a year ago and don't intend to cheat.

It had to done, I'm sorry. I am not a clever man.

she looks better this way...same way when when christy mack was beaten half to death. to This day, those are the only pics i will jerk off of to her...

Uhm you mean skinny ass cuck to the feminist movement

Cucks

If you're calling me a big fat pussy just know I am 6'4" 260 lbs and I do karazy. That said, krav Maga is the Jewish martial art of going for the groin; thus kills the man. A 110lb woman with useful training is faster than me and should therefore be able to incapacitate and flee if she uses her fucking head.

Why on earth would you stick your dick in a broad that's been abused since age 11!? Is your life so dull you need to spixe it up with damaged bitch bullshit? Who thinks kickboxing is worth anything but fitness in the real world!?

Oh and in regards to your, tits or gtfo comment. It's absolutely retarded and sadly the norm for the internet. Because it's so hard to fathom that girls might just be interested in the same things as guys. xP

Truthfully, I highly doubt you actually behave this way in the real world. Just another keyboard warrior taking advantage of their anonymity to be a douchebag with no repercussions.

bait

How have I been made a cuckold if I am in a stable and monogamous relationship? I believe you don't actually know the meaning of this word which you are using. So moron fucking moron. Pick up a dictionary

Best reply, 10/10. You'd think it would be common sense.

If dubs, she invented the story and she deserved being beaten

Bitches love violent man, same old song and dance guys.

I know what Cuck means, and you Sir are the definition of a closet cuck you're just waiting for Tyrone to come and fuck your wife so you can eat that nigger sperm while you jerk yourself off.

>No you can't have sex with me
>No you can't have sex with other women
Choose one option

The fact that you feel the need to impress Cred Forums is retarded. Most of the so called Cred Forumsros are assholes who hide behind their user status to be pricks. If you met a good majority IRL, they would act much differently.

nigger

i feel like things werre better in the 50s and 60s, ya know?? you hit a woman, she aint saying shit. niggers couldnt look you in the eye, and if they did, Boy did they get it! i envy my grandparents...

>dubs of truth but not really.

He NEVER EVER complimented me, not even at the beginning of the relationship.
He's not hot as fuck, he's an insecure prick that would deny me meeting up with my childhood girl friends and would tell me he's coming and waiting me at the corner of the street.

I'm not ugly, I'm a pale faggot blue eyed underweight twink.

Calling bullshit.

If you're unconscious, you're unconscious, you have no idea if he's still punching you or not.

No because my job is basically to shoot Tyrone. The South African version of Tyrone is vusi so no I'm not waiting for a shack dwelling primate to come fuck my wife. Plus black guys here that fit the Tyrone bill are.... Well they are kinda like animals

Oh I thought you were a chick. No homo

>what do you mean thoughts?
Topkek

I'm going to pretend for a moment that I know what a cuck is... Done. I'm not a cuck and I do NOT support feminism. It's fucking retarded. I support basic human rights and I have a code or morals. One that is very much against physical violence because of something someone said. It's fucking retarded. Moreover, even IF she had slapped him, I would still be dragging his ass over hot coal.

Why? Because there is very little she could do to actually hurt him. If she had come at him with a knife, or something similar, I wouldn't be opposed to him kicking her ass. As it stands? Fuck him and fuck anyone who justifies what he did.

K? K.

>What the fuck did you think would happen?
Well she is a porn star that happens to be female. The thinking part is unfamiliar to her.

Nope. But if it had been, you replied so... Success?

Keep in mind, it wasn't bait.

This

>K? K.
baktoredit for you fuck boy. Your insane autism is showing

I called you a cuck because you threw misogyny into your response. Fuck that term and any term related to feminism. Also no one do agree with what you say I just thought you were a tumblr fag

Kek

Implying I use reddit. Which by the way, I don't.

why aint people honest like Cred Forums?

The word was appropriate for the point I wanted to make. Nothing more and nothing less. Moreover, I don't use tumblr or any social media. It's fake and retarded. I have no need for hundreds of fake friends, when I am completely satisfied with a select few.

Honestly agree. This is as close to social media thay I get.

He's a cockhead.

Yep, same here. I come on here for the select few threads that aren't filled with anons that feel the need to be huge assholes, so every other Cred Forumstard will lick their assholes. Yet they call everyone else faggots. xP

Its what she gets for dating a dirty muzzie, its part of their culture and she got some enrichment

surprised he wasnt a nog