Can someone explain to me why rednecks and dumbass broke people votes for trump...

Can someone explain to me why rednecks and dumbass broke people votes for trump? He doesn't give a shit about those type of people. The only ones who would benefit are the high class. The rich motherfuckers who lives in fancy houses, and not trailer parks.

Hillary sucks dick too.

America....... you had one chance. And that was Bernie Sanders. He would turn America in to a good country, like most European countries. Free education, healthcare and probably legalize marijuana. Life would be good in the US. But you rather build a wall and become the next North Korea.

Difference between Hillary and Trump:
Trump = keeps americans inside its borders, and others outside.

Hillary = wants to invade other countries (she loves the middle east). She'd probably start 3 wars if she was to become president

How does a nation come down to those 2 options? Someone who isolates yourselves, or someone who invades other countries?

Have you lost all your braincells? Just so you know; the whole world is laughing at you guys for failing on a guy like Bernie Sanders.

He was your last chance of turning USA in to a good country. You really are a bunch of dumbasses. You guys are nothing but pieces of shit. Go suck some dicks, you faggots. Fucking terrorists.

USA are the biggest terrorists on this planet btw. No other nation has caused so much shit in the world in the past 5 or 6 decades. I hope USA blows up one day, so you can taste your own shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/09/23/asia/south-korea-plan-to-assassinate-kim-jong-un/index.html
data.bls.gov/pdq/SurveyOutputServlet
youtube.com/watch?v=HXZQpXir4HA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also, I am sorry if I offended you amerifags. Please don't shoot me or my entire school. You terrorists with your gun rights.

What type of people would want gun rights?
A nation of terrorists!

"uh its to protect me!!!!!!" thats why you got the most school & mass shootings in the history.

Fucking american christian terrorists. Go suck some nigger dick

Next american I see, I will fuck him up the ass with a steel pipe.

I sense an angry mudslime. Better dig extra spider holes, we're coming for you next.

You won't do shit, you'll get shot.

Thats the typical American. Thinking it's a muslim as soon as you see some truth on the internet.

FYI, I am not a muslim.

But you on the other hand are a terrorist

USA = A nation for terrorists. Why would you want guns?

You are like a big zoo. All of USA is a big fucking zoo. And now Trump bought the zoo and wants to build a big wall around it, so you finally can keep it to yourselves and kill yourselves, and not cause any more terror to the outside world.

Go suck some dick before you get shot by your neighbor. You might not make it another day on this planet, so enjoy it. You cocksucking gun right loving terrorists

OP you're right.

USA is a filthy piece of shit now. Also... speaking of north korea... I just sent them this info to their email server just because america is a nasty little slimy piece of shit who like to kill leaders they deem unfit. Now north korea knows whats up. Fuck USA bunch of filthy baby killers.

"S.Korea has plan to kill Kim"
cnn.com/2016/09/23/asia/south-korea-plan-to-assassinate-kim-jong-un/index.html

kekekekekekekeke, now kim knows and USA can go fuck itself now.

USA are the real terrorists on this planet.
They created AND funds ISIS.
They love their guns more than their friends.

How many Americans sleep with a gun next to their bed? "It's to protect me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
How many school shootings take place in USA every year?

I'd be willing to bet the US gives your country all kinds of foreign aid money or has targets plotted in your country just waiting for a reason to unleash some freedom or both. The takeaway from this is if you keep running your cock holster you'll be pimping your mother for bread money.

You are wrong on so many levels, you terrorist.
Shut up and suck some dick you terrorist.
What you gonna do, terrorist? Shoot me with your gun? Come at me, terrorist.

Your are a stupid fucking cunt. Do you think Hilary does!!! she is selling access to our government. My bad sorry you need yo gubment check to post to the thread you useless motherfucker. Choke to death on your own vomit

Just a few things to mention... USA is NOT the only country to have done this but I'll point out AMERICA's black sheep moments.

1) 200 years of slavery
2) Destruction of entire populations of indigenous native americans ( they were given blankets with smallpox is one example)
3) Government lies to its own people to start wars and murder. (AKA Gulf of Tonkin)
4) USA does not give two fucks what you did, as long as you help USA you're fine. Look after WW2 (Operation paperclip) The recruitment of nazi scientists which created and funded the space race also known as NASA..
5) The murder of its own people by various government organizations and officials
6) Disgusting racism everywhere. One example look up the racist letter the faggot FBI director sent martin luther king telling him to commit suicide.
7) USA does not give a fuck about human life. During WW2 an entire group of people who LOOKED asian whether you were japanese or not were rounded into FEMA like camps.
8) The raping of the american people and their money. 400 billion a year towards military yet the faggot government can't pay for the shit ass roads or college tuition of students. A shitty little federal pell grant worth 8k is not going to do shit in this inflated economy of fictitious prices.
9) USA wants to rob people of their money. Don't believe me? Look at the local rent zone laws. You work a 40 hour per week minimum wage job and you still can't fucking afford shit. That's life? That's the american shit dream? Living paycheck to paycheck finding shitty faggot apartments on craigslist to live off if you can't find a decent job? Get the fuck out of here.
10) Most people don't make it in this country. It's called the american dream because you gotta be asleep to believe it. Took that from George carlin too. This shit country suppresses people. Want to own land? Pay taxes. You die? Pay taxes. You leave your fortune for your kids? Pay taxes. Uncle sam is a filthy little broke faggot.

Saved it. Could not have said it better myself.
Will repost this on a daily basis to annoy those american terrorists.

He just said Hilary is just as bad. You're so ignorant because you don't even fully read or comprehend everything you've read. I bet you don't realize I said the same thing in the last sentence twice. See?

Bernie would of cucked it aswell dont act like he would change things!

>$0.10 has been added to your account

God dam jew spending money to control ideas lol

You have a chance too, hillary. Watch, watch JUST WATCH!

Nigger troll

Fuck your mama

^spotted the american. I mean, the terrorist

I spot another fag unicorn

>8 years of improving and steady economy after baby bush
>gas down
>stock market way up
>no wars, no signs of future war
>jobs fucking everywhere, entry to college education
>improving world relationships
>socialized medicine in its infancy
>shit
>is
>getting
>better
Why? Why the fuck would we go back to a republican administration? Yeah because Hillary would be bush 3.0. Excluding sexist "men" (obese miller lite MURICAN inbreds) who are disgusted by a woman in power and lifetime republicans, why wouldn't you vote HRC? The email thing? Benghazi? Monica? Her deeply ingrained defense contractor relationships? lol There is no logical reason not to vote for her.

She will win. Trump will lose. Simple. Goodnight Cred Forums.

> OP is from a country that has a US military base.
>OP is mad because US troops fuck his mom and he collects the money

>He would turn America in to a good country, like most European countries.
Soooo Muslim rapefugees running amok is something to aspire to?

>He would turn America in to a good country, like most European countries.
>good country
>like most European countries
>good
>European

I had to stop scrolling and laugh. Legit, good job. While I don't believe in good and bad, I get whatever you're getting at and it is hilarious. If your idea of a "good" European country is one prior to wwi, then sure I'll agree. There's only one "Good" country left over there and that's Iceland. Because it hasnt gone full self destruct yet. Eastern Europe is OK but I doubt thats what you're implying.

TLDR; go fuck yourself

You honestly think a Jew who took all those donations and bought like 3 houses and cars instead of doing something "good" with that money really cared about you either? Politics really bring out the idiot in everyone

Because he spouts outrageous shit that people agree with.

Don't make me bust out my history book and rattle off the hundreds if not thousands of atrocities *insert european country here* has made over the past 2000 years. The USA is basically a troubled teenager versus a lifetime violent criminal.

You're comparing apples to hand grenades.

Do you know how many people I could kill with an apple?

>stock market way up
>no wars, no signs of future war
>jobs fucking everywhere, entry to college education
>improving world relationships

So we aren't bombing Syria?
There aren't any tensions with N.Korea, Iran, Russia or China?
Lowest labor participation rate since the 70's, most people on food stamps in history.

>i watch fox news

>I watch CNN™

data.bls.gov/pdq/SurveyOutputServlet

>i can't refute true statements so I resort to ad hominem attacks

Don't forget nearly 50-70% of all americans are living paycheck to paycheck...

One bad sick day?
Your car breaks down?
Your landlord decides to kick you out?
Your boss lays you off?
You have unexpected medical emergency?
Your company closes down?
Your rent is increased?

I wonder how many americans can afford any one of these things happening to them. Probably almost none of them if they do not have a cash nest from family money or previously worked a job and luckily saved something, if anything at all... Americans are allmostly fucking broke. Living in their dens stuffing their faes in their their entertainment bullshit after work to get their minds off the shit lives they are living. I bet a farmer in cambodia lives a much more profound life than some motherfucker bagging groceries for a living in Walmart wondering when he's going to get fired or promoted. USA is bullshit.

People vote non-centrist candidates because they are unhappy with the system. Smart people vote left because they realise a healthy society, even if it is less money for them, is better for their life. Dumb people vote right because they can't make that secondary level connection.

While I agree we now have 2 choices that are total shit, I cant agree about Bernie. His platform was just as extreme as Trumps and antibusiness bullshit is not what this country needs. Trump scapegoats mexicans and muslims and illegals. Sanders scapegoats the big banks and business. Neither of them are right. At least Hillary is scapegoating. Cant say i like in the slightest or trust her ar all, her but her platform is reasonable and she has a decent and long record of public service - we know what we are getting with her

All life is bullshit, friend, and the sooner you accept that the sooner youll see true peace is within yourself and is achieved when you stop caring about the future and focus on making today enjoyable

Besides his tax plan, yeah.

Then go somewhere else, faggot. This country is great and even our poor folks are rich by global standards. even welfare cases get their kids smart phones, have air conditioning and cable tv.

*At least hillary ISNT scapegoating

>left is smart
>right is dumb

Gee, I wonder why there is such a partisan divide the country? Is it because one side constantly looks down on the the other?

Besides, look at Europe. Tell me you'd want to love in any of those *leftist* countries now. Thats the end game of rampant leftism. I'm not saying right it better. The real problem is authoritarianism.

I can't name a single country (maybe early USA) where the focus wasn't a large, powerful central government. We, as a species need to do one of two things; 1) move back to nature and focus on voluntary association with the highest level of government being the village priest or whatever OR 2) achieve some sort of space utopia where money is no issue and everyone had a purpose. Neither thing will happen because the parasitic tumor, commonly referred to as "the powers that be" have too much control over the whole race and no one wants to stop them.

It's simple; we kill the welfare

>Is it because one side constantly looks down on the the other?
I think this goes both ways, champ.

I agree but in that specific post he literally called the "right" dumb

>Can someone explain to me why rednecks and dumbass broke people votes for trump?

Simple user: racism

It's not broke people. It's just broke white people.
Trump built his campaign around appealing to white racial resentment and fears. The spics are coming to take your jobs. The sand niggers are coming to kill you, etc. etc.

You imagine that broke people would vote with their economic class interest, but the racial class interest can sometimes overpower that. No matter how poor they are economically, poor whites could always count on at least being able to look down on brown people, and not be the lowest guy on the totem pole. They see that going away, and are easily swayed by someone promising to keep the browns in their place.

Obama proved that being president isn't really that difficult

If some random nigger off the street can do it, I think Donald Trump can handle it

His presidency will be full of lols and dank memes

There is no partisan divide in America. It's one big corporate shovel right up the arse. An oligarchy that makes russia's look downright egalitarian. Illusion of choice. Also, having lived in both scandinavia and the U.S, life is much better, safer and fulfilling there.

yeah but it's cold

You actually believe this, don't your?

Yeah, i get it. But i totally find it offensive and counter productive that the word 'liberal' has literally become an insult on Fox news and other conservative media. I'm pretty moderate - i am not squarely in either party and am issue by issue...but its a fucking sad state of affairs when just being on the other side of the debate is automatically wrong and bad before the first argument is made

It's the same for "conservative".

>safer

Give it a few months

I want a politician who is like me; a nationalist libertarian. This doesn't really exist as people think it can't exist. Wrong. All it would be is a minimal government guarding it's people from outside forces. Border protection and interstate infrastructure is all the government would focus on. Everything else is left the states, cities, towns, and people.

I would kill to see this in real life

I'll called people who vote right dumb

Yes

lel so no millitary what so ever? how are you going to protect your border walls dummy

That's about where I'm at provided there are limits imposed on the local governments as well.

The military is border protection. Armed forces and walls

Dont agree, not even close from a 'dirty word' perspective.

But some liberals, like the user above did, make ridiculous assumptions... conservatives must all be stupid and redneck and racist.

But tbqh, i don't see how you can support trump without being either dumb or racist. I wouldve voted for Jeb or Rubio over Shillary. But no way am i voting for trump, hes a worse scum bag even than hillary

I don't care so much about local governments because as long as the while country is large, people can move around. If people want a Nanny city, they could move while those who don't can either go to the woods and start their own town or move somewhere else. If it's a small country though, I would support limits on all levels of government

No you aren't. You're just going to jack off to furry traps while listening to Lincoln Park on repeat, because you're 15.

>not doing it for the lulz

You act like it matters

>grouping an entire country of people based on a stereotype

good job op you dumbass

>Can someone explain to me why rednecks and dumbass broke people votes for trump?
Because Niggers and Spicks can't even grammar.

You sound 12.

Stereotyping an entire country because of a percentage of the population?
You're a fucking idiot, please never breed.

Because they aren't faggots

You sound 11

lol rekt

Starving former oilfield worker here. Trump is my best hope for getting back to work.

As a citizen of the USA, this can't be further from the truth. Yeah, welfare takes care of some of the population. The rest of us? With generic jobs? We live paycheck to paycheck. God help us if one thing goes wrong in our daily routine, because it can fuck you. This country is broke as fuck, and it reflects.

Compared to any third world country out there? Yes, we're practically rich. Compared to most first world countries? Not very much.

In this day and age being called a racist or bigot (both synonymous with conservative in certain circles) is the worst thing a person can be called. Look at the people who held public positions being fired for tweets or other social media posts that weren't inherently evil but we're twisted and blown out of proportion by the perpetually offended.

And you're making the same assumptions, I can see how people who aren't dumb or racist could vote for trump. People like me who can't stand the political elite, that see hillary as a pandering cunt. I'm not voting for trump as much as I am voting against hillary. My main concern is SCOTUS appointments, if the court is stacked with left leaning judges there will be an erosion in civil rights ( the 1st and 2nd Amendments primarily) there will be hate speech laws and rediculous anti-gun legislation passed in blue states that will creep into the federal statutes after being deemed constitutional by activist judges.

same thread different asshole.
nothing to see here.

>Look at the people who held public positions being fired for tweets or other social media posts that weren't inherently evil but we're twisted and blown out of proportion by the perpetually offended.
which people and which tweets?

>minimal government guarding it's people
> Everything else is left the states, cities, towns, and people
50 States
Not even gonna guess on how many towns & cities are gonna provide and regulate:
FDA
FCC
FEC
EPA
BLM
BoL
etc....

Sounds like your way is more of a cluster fuck.

You got to be memeing, bro

all those agencies are tremendously wasteful, and some of them don't even perform a single useful function

>I'm not voting for trump as much as I am voting against hillary.
you dumb fucks realize a vote for trump isn't a vote against clinton right? And you do realize that your electoral system allows you to protest your vote if your not happy with the candidates.

>all those agencies are tremendously wasteful, and some of them don't even perform a single useful function
thats just like your opinion man
>no fcc
>no federal guidelines for how cell phone networks are run
>needing a different sim card for every state you go through

Dubs speak truth. Everyone in the US has an AR 15 and a glock.

youtube.com/watch?v=HXZQpXir4HA

cmon man

there are lots of things that the free market is not suited to do

but the example you come up with is fucking cell phones?

cell phone companies would get their phones to work just fine without federal guidelines

Sure way not. If something makes sense, people will so it. Maybe if SIM cards weren't the de facto standard some independent would come up with something better.

No one needs a phone to begin with. Or anything, aside from food, water, and shelter. And even those aren't "needs" because no one "needs" to be alive

The fact that you say European countries are "good" has led me to the realization that you are an idiot.