What would you do to her thread

What would you do to her thread

Last one hit image limit.

Wwyd?

Love to feel that tight asshole clench my big cock while I ride her. Watching her fat ass ripple until I pull out and cover her ass and back with my seed

wwyd

Rape herd hard and long,and answers get answers as well

If you have to label yourself geek, you're not a geek.

What is this shit with millennials? Actual geeks don't want to be called geeks.

Fuck this stupid bitch.

She should have a shirt that says stupid bitch.

Make the slut drip with cum

Geek and nerd are hip now, get with the times.

Geek or not,would still love to smash her from behind,seems like a decent fuckpiggy,if you ask me.

Looks like Anne Frank...

My cousin

I see you're back user. Got any new pics you didn't post in the last thread?

Also I'd fuck her pussy from behind in front of a mirror so she can see herself getting fucked by me.

She'd wake up in a dark room, barely lit. She wouldn't remember what happened to her. She was at the bar, then suddenly wakes up there. In front of her is a TV screen showing her a recording of what happened.

All night, she was being used by 3 guys while she was unconscious. She was facefucked and DPed hard. Her ass is aching from the pounding she got. The 3 guys also came deep in her throat.

She would remain calm and accept what happened to her. Anyway, she couldn't do anything to stop them since they tied her in a basement and would probably be there soon enough to use her again.

wwyd to my gf? I want her to find another guy to start dating as well

haha,i guess she does a bit,yeah.still worths a thourough hatefuck though

Don't leave out details

Got some, but not as good as those. She's love that. Since her body developed she's all about fucking. You can see how she loves having a body like that and letting guys use it

Those tits are so good I wanna suck them and slide my cock between them. I bet she loves getting cummed on.

Keep posting her she's hot no matter what she wears.

Wwyd to my passed out wife Cred Forums? Be thorough with kik at Michael_Arti

She probably does. She's obsessed with dick size so I'm sure she loves to get pounded hard and stretched

Look at this little whore, showing off her fat titties to a crowd while smiling.

I wonder if that's the same smile she'll have when I bust a hot load on her face while recording it so I can show her college classmates later.

>implying wearing a shirt with a word on it automatically means you obviously label yourself as such

get the fuck over your nerd culture bullshit. no one cares if she's a nerd/geek/gamer, wait.. ok, let me rephrase. IT DOESN'T MATTER. if you care about this shit, you're retarded and it's obvious why you're still a virgin.

I'd cover that pretty face and keep fucking her like crazy.

She's making my dick so hard, definitely wanking.

Such a tease

maybe going to try and take her to the club and get dancing

which one would you rape and how?

WWYD if a coworker showed up for work dressed like this?

Tell her to take a bath and wash that fuckin' rat's nest on top of her head!

Would love to gangbang her with a group of friends too. I bet she'd love getting all her holes filled at once.

Reply for reply

"Take a breath and let the rest come easy." Deepthroat instructions?

I'd open a restaurant and hire her. It would be the Steak and blowjob. I'd cook the steaks and she would blow me and the clients.

Of course, at first, it would be tough for her to be on her knees all day and choking on strangers cocks, but after a month or so, she'd be used to have a aching mouth and feed herself only with cum. She would be proud to be a good little cumdumpster, paid minimum wage.

Came to say I'd come in her dry and staple her cunt shut.

I would bring her home and strip her totally naked. As I remove her clothes I explain to her that this will be the last time she will ever feel clothing against her skin. After she is totally nude I push her to the ground and explain that this will be the last time she ever walks again without permission.

Her life as a slave has begun and from now on she will be only used for her 3 holes and her masters comfort. When not in use she will be used as furniture such as a foot rest or table.

Hang her loose from the wall and make her a punching bag until she bleeds on my dick. TBH

thats hot.could you do her?i do yours.

I'd take her to a club and rip her dress off. Sell her mouth and pussy for anyone who'd like to use her.

Drag her home from whatever stupid shit it is she does on her spare time. Slap her around a bit, tie her spread eagle on the spare bed.
Get balls deep in her with spit and then just... Strangle her. Bare hands, teeth, leather belt, canvas belt, pillowcase, old dress shirt, laptop's cord, my black scarf. Grind in her slow and dig my thumbs around her trachea, try it all out on her, just fuck it and wrap both hands around her neck and squeeze. First creampie with teeth on throat, and I can get another guy to join later.

Id love to flip that sjirt up and fuck her shit out.Use her cute ass too,not caring if she likes it or not,untill i cum into it,and see it drip out.
I have some pinup pics of this one,if anyone wants more,in lingerie too.

I'd rip her clothes off right there. She'd be nude in public, ashamed that everybody is staring at her. I'd then turn her around and fuck her ass violently. She'd beg me to be more gentle. I'd slap her face to make her understands she has no say in this. I'd cum on her face and leave her there, naked and humiliated.

I would bend her over in public and destroy that pussy. She moan and gasp and draw everyone's attention. She wouldn't care. Her tits would be bouncing and everyone would look, some in envy and disgust. Then I'd cum deep in her and have her go about the rest if her day with the cum leaking out if her cunt.

I'd suck on her titties and get my cock hard. I would tit fuck her while she locked at the head. Then I'd throat fuck her and cum when I'm all the way down her throat.

id love that!What would happen to her after that?Go as hard as you like,no boundaries.What would you like me to write with your sluts?

I'd bring her in the lock room before her game. I'd slap her face and her ass to make them red and beautiful. I'd then shove my dick in her throat to make her drool all over her jersey and fuck her ass so hard that she can't walk straight. I'd then cum over her hair and face. She'd be humiliated to look like a dirty whore in front of everybody.

New Updated 2016 Tor/Deepweb Links!
>>Enjoy!

Amazing.

I would push her onto her bed and rip her pants and underwear off. I'd fuck her ass and listen to her scream and cry and whimper. Every sound she made that wasn't a moan or in pleasure I would yank at her hair. She learned quick and was a proper anal slut by the time I emptied my balls down her shitter.

She remembers that her friends are going at the beach, so she barely takes the time to clean herself up, go grab her bathing suit at her house and go to the beach. She is the first to arrive, so she wait for them. She tries to ignore the people who are pointing the cum stains she has all over her face.

As she decide to clean herself with the water from the lake, I grab her by the arm. She is surprised to see me there. I bring her in a quiet spot and facefuck her. She'd drool on herself a lot. Looking like a fucking mess, she'd slowly accept that her life should be dedicated to please the sexual desires of every man that wish to use her. She begins to smile and love to receive my cum on her face once more.

When she goes back to the beach, her friends are there. They ask her what happened. She doesn't lie. She tells them that she's a cumdumpster and that a man used her like the sexdoll she is and will always be.

Be rough. She looks innocent but is a naughty submissive whore.

Looks like a nice college girl. Is run into her at a party and she's wasted. I decide to be a nice guy and take her home. I help her to the car and we drive, but we go to my place instead of hers. She's too drunk to notice. As we go through the door into the living room 8 of my buddies are waiting with their socks hard. We use her as a fuck puppet all night long. In the morning she's found on her front lawn with cum dried on her face and dripping from her pussy and ass. And when she starts throwing up its almost entirely cum.

>>socks hard
Do some laundry you fucking heathens

disappoint her wildly

Put her on a diet.

get her teeth whitened

Whoops. Lol

Do mine and I'll do yours.

Another picture

I'd sneak up on her while she's putting her make up on. She'd gasp and try to turn but too late. With her dress teared up, she'd bend and accept my cock in her ass. She'd feel the habitual pain in her ass, the one every little whore like her knows so much. After I'd blow my load in her hair, she'd smile and tell me that I should just knock next time because she'd gladly be fucked in the ass by any guy who wants to use her holes anyway.

I would mount her from behind with a fist full of her hair. I would pound her until she screamed and shuttered and came. Then without permission id move to her ass. With a handful of hair in each and I'd ravage her booty, pulling her hair with every thrust. When I got close, it whip my cock out and have her suck it. Then I would blow my load all over her face while she we smiling up at me.

Wanna do one of these?

Come up behind her while she's dancing, slip my hand into her dress and start tugging on those nipples. After that gets me hard, I'd slip my cock up the back of her dress and into her asshole. I'd creampie her in the middle of the dance floor.

Tie her up in a frat house and let my guys hate fuck her until she's a sobbing wreck on the floor begging for us to stop. We record the whole thing and blackmail her with it so that she becomes our personal slave cum slut. She only gets fed after she eats all of our cum and we charge guys $5 a go to fuck her however they want.

Take her to a grimy bar, titty fuck her in the mens toilets and fuck her anal with no lube before cumming on her face. I'll take her clothes, write 'fuck me for free', 'cum slut' and 'free whore' on her body and then leave with her clothes. All the guys will fuck her and she'll barely be able to walk the way home.

You got any more of her?

I'd take her out for a night of drinking. We'd go to a fairly popular bar and have a good time. I start getting horny and drag her to the bathroom so she can suck my cock. While she's sucking me another cock pops through the stall wall where a glory hole was. Without missing a beat she grabs it and starts jerking it. This sends me over the edge and I nut all over her face. I spend the next three hours watching her suck and fuck cock after cock and taking all their loads on her face.

Do this pic or any of the ones I mentioned in here

Those three whores would begin volunteering in their neighborhood. Each evening and night, they would knock to doors to offer their bodies to any man willing to use them.

Left is the best at sucking cocks. She loves to deepthroat and gag on them. Middle is the ball licking professional. She helps the men produce the most cum possible with the use of her tongue. She also licks any drool that flows from left's mouth to hers. If she ever miss some, right will catch it while she licks the asshole of the man. She's the rimjob expert.

They became very popular. Every man has used them and has a scheduled appointment for a sex party. Sure they need to be used 12 hours a day, but they feel accomplished knowing that men have their sexual desires fulfilled.

Undress her and put her on all fours on the bed and get behind her. Then would fuck her doggy style so hard that she would beg me to stop. I will stop but instead of fucking her from behind i will fuck her throat now. She loves it and i will finish the job by cumming all over her face and sweet tits

Still waiting for mine () user

Sorry didn't see that post before.

Me and two mates will fuck each of her holes simultaneously. We creampie her ass and pussy and cum on her face then tie her up at the rough end of town to a lamp post so the niggers can have a good go at her.

Sorry for delay.

Me and a friend pretend to have caught her shoplifting so we put on our police uniform and take her to the station 'for questioning'. Behind the one way glass we tie up her parents, siblings and friends and force them to watch. We tell her we'll let her off and give her $100 if she is completely submissive for an hour, but otherwise we'll frame her for murder. She agrees and we start by roughly fucking her mouth and make her gag and cover her face with saliva and smudged mascara from her tears. She starts getting into it and lets us both fuck her ass and pussy, she moans and asks for more officers to join. We get our friends to come down and we all end up giving her a bukkake and then taking her into the room with her family and friends naked and covered in bodily fluids.

I would have them all strip and get on their knees and have them take a few sucks at my cock one by one. After a while of that. I would fuck one while the others paired up and made out. I would rotate through them a few times before I'd have to cum. I'd have them all put their faces close together like a group photo and I'd unload stream after stream of cum getting it on all of them. Then I would take a picture and post it to facebook tagging them all.

This one please?

Facefuck and cum all over her face and chest

I don't find her attractive at all. So I will get her addicted to crack and pimp her out to a gang of niggers to supply her drug addiction. Their huge cocks will ram down her throat til she pukes and they will use that puke as lube to fuck her ass with.

I would ram my cock down her throat, pull her hair and then choke her until she passes out. Get a bitch on heat to spray on her ass and pussy then, after she's awoken, bring my dogs in to fuck her while I fuck her mouth more. She will be screaming and crying and begging for us to stop. We will only stop when we have all cummed inside her, and I have a lot of dogs and can go for hours.

Grab her and chloroform her and take her to my house where all my friends are waiting. I tie her down and start fucking her. Every time she asks me to stop another guy comes and fucks a hole. After all holes are filled every time she cries, screams or asks us to stop a guy cums on her. Only when everybody has cummed and she is begging us to carry on will we stop.

You got more? she's perfect.

I would take them to a party and get them all wasted. The tall blonde I'd take for myself. I would ravage her holes as she would scream for me to fuck her ass harder or to cum deep in her pussy, which I am only too happy to oblige. Then after I came I would sit down in a chair in the bedroom and have the blonde sit on the floor at my feet and suck my limp dick as I got paid $20 a poke whoring her friends out while we watched.

How about these sisters?

Would take them to meet an college football team. They would fuck these whores for hours. The one in the red dress would be used only for face and anal fucking and the other one is getting fucked in all of her holes at the same time . Once all of the players have cummed inside of them they could leave. Please do

These cum sluts will come up to me and my friends begging us to feed them our cum. We oblige, we tie them up in our basements and from now on their only meal is our cum. They love it because it's all they ever wanted: free shelter and as much cum as they can eat.

FONDLE EM

Get her very drunk and take her back to mine for a good fucking with two friends. She moans and begs for more men to join in, we record the whole thing and proceed to blackmail her. We now own her: she does whatever we say. We decide to play with her a little bit and tell her to go to the supermarket in a short skirt with a butt plug in and write 'ask me for a blowjob' just underneath her ass. She tells each guy that asks her for a blowjob to meet her at the same time in the mens toilets. She goes and they all are eager to ram their cocks down her throat and cum all over her body. While she's at it I take her clothes and leave her to walk home naked covered in cum.

I would just kick her door in, throw her on the bed and just rape her. I would grope her tits and ass while she tried to push me away. I'd flip her over an pull her yoga pants down. No underwear? This whore is just asking for it. I shove my cock into her pussy and hold her hands behond her back with one had and grab her hair with the other.She's screaming and crying but it only makes me harder. I cum deep into her pussy, hopefully impregnating her. I pull out and smack her hard on the face as I leave.

How about this party slut?

anyone interested?

I find her at a club completely wasted, take her to the toilets and tell her I'll give her $1 for every guy she lets blow their load on her, and ask her how many guys she wants. She tells me as many as I can get and gives me her phone number. I tell everybody I know and post on craigslist and Cred Forums and get nearly 200 people. We all meet up at an abandoned warehouse and get going, she is so up for it that she lets them use all her holes too. We are at it for 3 hours before everyone cums and she is covered head to toe in our semen, she looks disappointed and says it's buy one get one free so we all get another go. After the second go there is a puddle of cum beneath her and I tell her if she eats it all up I will give her another $10, she says she would have done it for free and does it, but throws up before the end so I tell her it's not good enough, take her clothes and the money and leave her there to make her own way home drenched in cum.

Oh my god that was amazing

I enjoyed writing it

I would pound that brunette with the black lace top through a mattress.

I would take her on a moon lit walk through the town park. We'd stop and fuck under some trees. After I cum in her pussy she tells me she wishes she could get fucked like that all night. I whisper you can as I grab her hands and tie them on a tree branch. I take a sharpie from my pants and write FUCK ME on her lower back. As I walk away laughing I take one last look. She's pissed, and my cum is starting to run down her leg.

This is the school slut

Get real nasty

how about these two sluts?

Well the school slut would be sucking me till I nut

pepper-spray to the face

Beach ball boobs

Always wanted to facefuck this girl

Dock between tits till I cover her face in cum

the right

why yes i do

>facefuck

>beta

user, you breed them in the pussy. You're doing it wrong. You'll grow up one day, son.

I'd ignore her at a party... pretending that

Nice what else

head to the bathroom and jerk like crazy
>truth

Not exactly lookin to breed with this slut...

left

Her lips look great would love to make her choke on my cock and shoot my cum all over her face.

Yeah I met her earlier this summer and did just that with her one night, so fucking good at suckin cock man

If anyone does some good stories for these, I'll return the favor.

Wwyd

I offer her $100 to become my cum whore for an hour, but she refuses saying she wants to be a cum whore to more people for longer for free. We agree on a week for 10 people where she lives in our frat house with no clothes. She cooks for us and cleans the house whilst she only eats our cum. She has to ask permission to use the toilet and after she asks permission we leave her another two hours before she acts like the pet she is and pisses and shits like a dog in the street. One day we chain her down so she can barely squirm and attach a vibrator to her pussy and butt plug in her ass whilst all the nearby frat houses release load after load of cum on her. Once it's over she begs us for another week and we charge her $100 per week.

Break this cum slut and I'll do yours.

God I'd love to have her in cowgirl so I can watch those tits as she rides me

Make her suck my dick in front of you while I fuck her face and just explode!

Yeah she's always wanted that. And she loves to suck cock and swallow cum

Dump more pics?

Tie her arms up and fuck her hard in the ass

I'd catch her by surprise from behind, lift up her skirt and fuck her up the ass. She'll scream at first, but slowly she'll start to moan for me to fuck her slutty ass faster.

Tell me what you'd do for more

give me a moment, got to give her a few slaps

Slap that stupid smile off her face then fuck her butt

She'd get bred. I would send her home overflowing and dripping down her leg.

I'll ask her out on a romantic date and afterwards start fucking her pussy really slowly and romantically. She'll be getting really into it and moaning before I suddenly change and ram my cock deep in her ass while she screams and pound her hard as she cries and screams louder and louder before I flip her round and ram my cock down her throat, cum deep inside and slap her to the floor.

No bed posts, got her wrists and ankles tied, she cant get out

mates gf ive wanted to fuck for the longest time..

I think I'm going to put headphones on her and fuck her and get my roommate in on it to, he gets her when i finish.
she's not happy about this

The offer stands

She looks like a right randy cunt, she'd toss you a fuck if you ask

Ummm why? And is he a nigger?

We're doing old photo's of the cunt?

Is her waist shooped?

Anyone notice there is a ambulance and doctor with her 24/7?

wwyd

I'd pull her sweater up around her neck and push her over a table and use the sweater to choke her while I flip up her skirt pull down her panties and start fucking her pussy from behind. She'd be gasping for air and I'd invite a few others to start fucking her mouth and groping her tits. She has puffy pink nipples that turn a lot of the older guys on and they start squeezing and sucking them til the blood vessels burst and they're sore and red. I've graduated from her pussy to her ass and started plunging her like a toilet bowl. Her sweater is pulled up to her wrists and used to bind her hands as we turn her over and start slapping her tits and face asking if she likes feeling like a slut, slapping harder until she says yes through tears. Good, we say. Open your mouth wide. And the boys line up to start dumping loads in her pretty white mouth. We write "cumslut" on her forehead in magic marker. We spit on her because it makes her cry more. She has a nice soft pink body, youthful and smooth, and men take their rage out on it until it's sweaty and covered in semen.

She's dragged outside to an alley and handcuffed to a fire escape for the hobos. We affix a night vision security cam to catch the footage and use it to blackmail/jack off to her. The footage is just brutal. The homeless take their anger out on her and release their frustrations all over that pretty white privileged face. Halfway through the brutal fucking and puffy pink nipple twisting and teasing she passes out, but the ravaging of her limp body continues until the first pedestrians of the morning commute start to pass by.

You're in Southeast Asia on vacation and you see these little college aged tarts eyeing you. You're feeling horny and they look pretty easy. What do you do?

no

This girl needs to be treated like garbage. I'd set up a good behavior program for progressive prisons that let model prisoners fuck a whore for a few hours in the prison yard. I'd put a ring gag in her mouth so she has to take every last cock that wants to be sucked and can't offer any resistance, just an open mouth and a helplessly flapping tongue oozing with accumulating saliva.

She's wearing that outfit when I bring her to the prison yard. The prisoners hoot and holler as the warden brings in ten men from various gangs and tribes within the prison, all united to fuck the ever loving shit out of this naive little white whore. They put her on her knees and encircle her, roughly slapping her ass and flicking her tits. She yelps unintelligibly in pain, her eyes watering as her pussy gets wet as well in anticipation. She counts three black guys, two Mexicans, four neo nazis and a massive mixed race guy covered in tattoos. He rips her top off and exposes her creamy white breasts. They start calling her a slut, wearing no bra. They figure she must not be wearing panties. They confirm their suspicions but leave the socks and shoes on as they start fucking her mouth. She's juggling the men as they start penetrating her pussy and asshole, and soon she's being Triple pumped by interchanging men. She's working as hard as she can to keep up, especially since these men are very well endowed. Her makeup is smudged as guys start glazing her face with cum. She starts to sob quietly as the prisoners finish on her one by one, followed by the watching guards.

I would drag her by the hair to the men's locker room dressed just like that and put her in one of the shower stalls, gagged, with a sign that read "use me as you please, but remember to wipe off the equipment." Set up a hidden live feed and stream it on the Internet.

The first guy would be surprised to find a woman in his shower, but would take one look at that body and start groping her tits and massive ass, turning her around, giving her a few spanks, and tasting her nipples, softly chewing them as tears fall down her eyes and mix with the water from the shower head. Her shirt is pulled up and water is pouring down her tits and midsection, her yoga pants get soaked and clinging even harder to her fat ass. He turns her around and gives her a hard smack, rubs it gently, and smacks it again harder. The guys in the other stalls and ignore the muffled squeals and moans coming from the shower stall and start to ask if everything is okay. At this point first guy is already coming onto her yoga pants and wiping her off for the next man. As more come to check what's happening and call their friends,
She knows she's in for a long night.

Invite them to an expat party that's happening later. When they show up immediately give them drugged drinks and wait for them to pass out.

They come to in the middle of a stage with pinky tied down to a table and black bend over a bench. A hooded man comes out from darkness beyond the stage light with a whip and proceeds to whip them both raw. Pinks stomach is bleeding and gashed open by the time he moves on to black. They hear men cheering from the crowd and see the first audience member come up to the stage wearing a mask with his cock out.

They form a mob around the sluts and begin the real fun.

What do you have for this girl (brutal rape preferred)

why not?

anyone wanna take the gf out on a date?

Anyone like her?

A group of guys would pick her up and carry her deeper into the woods. Her hands would be held up above her head and the little string keeping her bikini top closed would be slowly untied revealing her fat tits and big brown nipples. She struggles to get free but the men laugh and start flicking her nipples to hear her Yelp in pain. A few clamps are put on her nipples and her bikini top is used to bind her hands above her head, her feet tied with rope that goes around the base of a large tree. Her bikini bottom is ripped off and the guys start playing rock scissors paper to see who fucks what first as she watches in horror. She screams and is immediately silenced by a barrage of punches to the gut and face. She is bleeding and bruised and weeping, helpless and scared for her life as the men go back to playing rock scissors paper. First they decide to give her pussy to the biggest man, her ass to a medium sized man, and then start discussing who will get to kill her. She pees herself upon hearing this and they all laugh. They decide to just make it up as they go along. The men grope her body and roughly tongue kiss her. She foolishly tries to bite one of their tongues and he takes a nearby log and begins bludgeoning her over the head. She almost dies but one of the others ends the assault in time. Don't fucking kill her yet, he grunts. They untie her and double penetrating her immediately. She screams in pain. They enjoy the screaming so they don't silence her. No one will hear you out here babe, they assure her. The take turns making her ride on top, forcing their dicks in her mouth, threatening to punch out her teeth if she bites. She is anal fucked mercilessly, her pussy is torn open and bleeding. She poses with her Ass in the air for humiliating pictures, and then Is covered with honey and left with open wounds tied to a tee next to a giant ant hill. The insects start to crawl all over her and eat her flesh. She dies a slow painful death.

I'd have her cook me Samosas and then eat them while she gives me a slow blowjob. I'd show her the door and probably wouldn't call her back until I craved Indian food again

Damn, I would actually worship her and I'm not actually into that shit.

This is a fare and equal trade. different looks and feels...equal hotness..trade approved

Take her mountain climbing or something and share sports drinks at the top. One of us would pack a picnic. It'd be a nice vibe. We're taking it slow

I'd cut a hole in the back of that little outfit to fuck her through. Bend her over the bed and begin fucking her so hard her tits pop out of the top and start bouncing everywhere as she's gets reemed.

How about this uptight teacher?

She acts like a slut irl but I can't find any slutty pics of her.

Forgot another pic.

PÄRESPrö

what would you do to this little slut?

Got any fetishes and I'll tailor it a bit more to you, if you post another picture of course ;)

Pull her by her hair out in front of her students and start stripping her. I reveal the slim tight body they've all been thinking about but could never imagine getting with. It looks sweet and soft even unde the harsh classroom lights. Tell the male students who wanna touch her come forward. A few guys approach and start groping. We put her on her knees with a gun to her head and tell her to start sucking like she means it. She starts to suck one boy who immediately cums. We laugh at him and soon a few more boys come to the front. Soon, every boy in the class is waiting for a wet sloppy blowjob from their favorite teacher. I tell them to form a line and bend her over her desk. We put an evaluation sheet on the desk on which each student writes a grade for the blowjob he gets. I'm fucking her ass and pussy the whole time as she gets busy sucking dicks and getting graded. I whisper in her ear that if she doesn't get at least a B+ average, her closest female relative is next. She starts sucking the everloving life out of her young male students, who can't believe their prude sweet young teacher is such a dirty whore. The girls in the class try to look away but can't. By the end of the day, she managed to get the B+, and her reward is to get fucked by all the boys in the class, whose dicks are starting to get hard again. She groans and pushes her glasses up with one finger in mental preparation.

One of these would be great

I'm a tits man. But do whatever you want with her, she's all yours.

Little is right, that pic was made for fucking ants!

How come all the pictures are so small :'(

I'm fucking her cowgirl position and watching her large tits bounce up and down. A friend walks in on us and quickly leaves. I tell her it's fine and we carry on as I'm squeezing her boobs and she starts moaning. 5 minutes later we here footsteps coming up the stairs, my door opens again and all my friends are coming in one by one and start watching, she tries to cover herself but I hold her hands and carry on fucking her making those melons bounce while she screams for me to let her go. It turns out the friend who came in earlier called everyone to come. They handcuff her hands and legs to the bed facing upwards. She begs me to help her but I'm too busy rubbing my cock against her tits. I tell the guys to join in and enjoy her mouth. She tries to bite the guys cock and he punches her and knocks her out. When she comes back around she realises there is nothing she can do and eventually gets quite into it. We all start getting close and start cumming all over her face and tits and leave her there overnight covered in dried cum.

right

I've no idea, I'm taking them from Facebook

Well I'm loving the pics. Tell me what you want to post more of them ;)

Give her an orgasm through her nipples and then titfuck her.

I meant other than what I would do. Already done like 3, running out of ideas.
Usually it's like sharpie in pooper or some bs like that haha

Give me your dirtiest Cred Forums

Tell me how you'll destroy her ass, or whatever you like

Use my big tittied gf

Take her to a grimy bar, titty fuck her in the mens toilets and fuck her anal with no lube before cumming on her face. I'll take her clothes, write 'fuck me for free', 'cum slut' and 'free whore' on her body and then leave with her clothes. All the guys will fuck her and she'll barely be able to walk the way home.

New Updated 2016 Tor/Deepweb Links!
>>Enjoy!

I'd slap her face and spit on it, then rub some of my saliva on her tits and slap them around. After playing with her boobs and slapping her face for a while, I'd have her bend over and let me pound her ass while her tits flop and I pull her hair. She would be drooling from the pleasure, and I would just be enjoying another whore. After I pump a few hot loads in her asshole, I'd shove a butt plug in there and force her to keep it in for the rest of the day.

What would you do to her? Be as brutal and gross as possible, this cunt deserves it.

Please guys, one or both of these.

i'd shove her into the back of my van as my buddy drives, then i'd push her against the glass while pulling down her pants. as soon as her bare ass is out i would spank her over and over again until there were red marks, then without warning i'd shove my entire cock into her tight little ass as she cries against the window with every car that passes by watching her get fucked. then i'd pull and cum on her face and force her back against the window smearijg it all over her face.
wwyd to tatiana?

her boyfriend is a total cuck and would probably enjoy watching her get fucked.