ITT we share all the cunt things God has done to us and those we love

Other urls found in this thread:

wisdomofchopra.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You mad?

He's not.. real dude..

He created OP

You can't blame God OP.

Created sin itself, created disease, created death, killed a fuckton of people and animals for no good reason (his own incompetence).

Also remember, he created each and every fetish. Including diaper fetishes which my uber christian friend is into for some fucking reason. If god made her, he made her a degenerate.

You can't blame OP, God!

I love how every time something good happens in life it's God's doing, but every time something bad happens it's always your or some other person's fault. Like how baseball players never point up at the sky when they strike the fuck out. Imagine always getting the credit and never getting the blame. That's fucking convenient ain't it?

Fuck that bullshit.

God is within all of us, brother.

God gets enough blame as it is user.

There is no proof god exists.

And if he did he would be EVIL. He is a parent who sits around and lets people die of sickness and war, and does nothing. Even us humans know child neglect is wrong and evil.

not untrue, but God is not what most of you think!

Yea you mad

We are all God.

1.Created niggers
2.Created ropes

A good citizen will keep another out of harms way before the harm is done. A good parent protects their child.

God lets all the bad shit happen anyway. He even gives those who committed grievous acts a free pass if they turn themselves in.

There is no justice, but there would be more injustice if god did exist.

The only way i could see rationalizing this kind of thing is you have to have bad to have good. If nothing was terrible you'd have no point of reference to perceive something as good. As such, if you're creating a world, you need sickness, war and suffering in order to have health, peace and happiness.

thats kind of stupid dude.
You need to rethink that to:

We are all part of God.

God is within us all. We are within God.

That's retarded. You can have a banquet of good and healthy foods without ever even knowing what shit tastes like. You can have good without evil, in which case you can simply define evil as the lack of good, if you must.

God has given me the feeling of not being totally reliant on him and to take accountability for my own actions, rather than blaming them on others. I got to say, society is a bigger cunt than God will ever be.

So god is in every murderer and child molester and school shooter etc? Good to know, I'll stay out of his way then and not look for him.

wisdomofchopra.com/

God is just the transition between energy and matter. So we are all God, God is all around us, within us, there without us. The transpiration of time itself if you will.

"I don't have a girlfriend! Clearly this is God's fault!"

but we're not god's responsibility, like us humans could run around saving mice or feeding wild animals but that would mess up everything

That's bullshit apologist reasoning. With God, a being that controls reality around it, creates life and existence from nothing, you're telling me you need negatives with all that reality bending omnipotent omnipresent power? No, I'm not buying your excuses.

Religion is a farce for control of population and wealth.

He let me have an aortic aneurysm, but didn't let me die from it.

I'm saying if there are no negatives there are no positives.

Yes, God never leaves any of his beloved people behind and alone. People do turn away from God sometimes but he is always there. You can never leave God behind because he is always there. You can turn your back on him but he will always be there if ever you decide to turn around and welcome him.

Why call it God? You're describing the Universe. The term God, to me, is something that's sentient. Or is your god mindless at some parts?

Yes, of course. God is neutral, not good or evil. Whatever polarity we perceive in life is just made up human stuff.

More power = more responsibility. All power = all responsibility.

You got it wrong. God is just the force that makes stuff happen. The reality of matter that we can perceive is just a huge soup of matter. Earth is just a soup of life, anything that parts of the soup does to any other part of the soup is just the soup being made. You never expect parts of the soup not to blend with the water, you cook it until it is part of the soup. You don't put potatoes in there to cook them to potato perfection, you put potatoes in soup to make them part of the soup. Part of the soup, part of God.

>You can have good without evil,
doubtful. they are two sides of the same coin and one is judged and understood relative to the other.

made me p decent looking, and p decently clever.
gave me anxiety and depression.
OTHERWISE IT WOULD BE TOO EASY, RIGHT GOD?

I don't think God is sentient at all. Sentience is part of our experience of things and making God sentient is a way for religions to make God a relatable concept. I call it God because I think that force/the universe is what people see when they see visions of God, in for example deep meditation, altered states, life-or-death situations etc. And because it seems to make sense to apply religions as metaphors of reality.

so by that logic humans are responsible for everything, right?

The more you have the more you suffer, obviously. The more you suffer the more you grow. So, good on ya!

Mind you, adversity is not the same as evil. I never said there would be a world without strife. Just without evil.

You can have a tribe of people living on volcanic islands that rape murder and steal but also do good things. You can also have that tribe but without the rape, murder and theft.

There is no need for those things to exist.

Then with natural disasters, doing good is helping others face those disasters, and not doing good would be evil, wouldn't it? Is it evil to just let people suffer if you have the power to alleviate their suffering?

Then there is the gray area where immoral acts are committed due to natural strife. Is it evil to steal food to support your family if you have no other means available, even if temporarily? etc.

you think we have power....?

Are you referring yourself as a god?

No, we're pretty much powerless and responsibility-free facing most aspects of reality. But we're responsible for everything we do though.

Created niggers and sand niggers

he killed Adolf Hitler

There's no logical path to that conclusion. The explanation has come afterwards, when people try to find reasons for all the plentiful badness in our world, with the set rules: 1. there is a god and 2. it is benevolent. It's obviously apologetic when you look at it objectively. Besides, of course there can be positives without negatives.

Maybe a couple of examples?
Temperature is always positive.
Manatees show aggression so rarely that people think they're incapable of being aggressive. If God could make them like that, why not us humans? Not interesting enough if we wouldn't have conflicts?

we have the potential to feed everyone and fix everything and war and all that, there's just no practical way to go about it
We can't blame everything on god. I agree that we are responsible for our own actions and some things are beyond our control. We're not obligated to end hunger or do anything for that matter just because we can, but we're kind of responsible for not doing that too.

God does not exist therefore this thread is pointless.

Ok, that makes some sense. It's still pointless anthropomorphism or personification, but if it's the way you want to look at things, then go for it.

I'm so happy my parents paid attention to me as a child and I grew up well adjusted

You can have discussions about fictional characters/beings. Dun worry.

but death is a good thing

He is a supreme being so he's allowed to be a cunt. If you were the creator of all things, you'd probably be a cunt too.

If god exists he gave my dad leukemia

Too much edgelording in here.

Okay, going with the invisible man in the sky theory. Well have all been set here with a purpose. Which God kinda says.
"Bah go on kid, just do me proud!"

Child rape
Mass murder
Cannibalism
Serial killers
Millions dead in his name
Crusades
Inquisition
Witch trials
Human sacrifice
Radical Islam
Radical religion in general

Think it's time to give up on God. Fucking cunt ain't done us no favors. And obviously the retarded, inbred devotees can't handle it.

You people all sound like you could use a little love in your life. Jesus will love you unconditionally

Underr ated post

Is that before or after I am sent to the infernal fires of hell for committing Adultery.
(In my defense she lied about, well everything.)

all your sins will be forgiven on judgement day so long as you hold a place in your heart for the lord and savior.

>Eternal hellfire is love
You could stand to lose about 160 lbs or however much jesus weighs.