G'morning b

g'morning b,
hope you slept well
tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

I already did it yesterday, I never kill myself 2 consecutive days, it brings bad luck.

trips of nothing ness.

just got a fine from the police for not being obedient. like 800 dollars that i need to pay up.
I guess thats more of a reason to an hero

800. :-/
i call bullshit.

I still got 4k sitting in my rsp to blow that im taking out this weekend. After thats gone ill meet you on the other side user.

i aint jokin main, its 6000 NOK (norwegian)

they told me to piss off while they were interrogating some nigger. I did not oblige as i thought i could, because we were in a public plase and i though i could watch police like they do in the us.

source ?

Girlfriend of past two years, who is away at college doesn't even want to be my friend anymore, because our lives are so different. I can't stop thinking of killing myself.

sure....
we totally beleive you

Nah, man. Its my turn to pay the tab today. Lads are countin on me

I don't think you realize how bad fines can get here in Norway

>(norwegian)
Don't lie to us, you obviously had a bad day in your job and burned a couple churches back to your home.

Because I'm tied up and locked in a fat sweaty tranny's basement with nothing to do it with

my ass is sore and my mouth tastes of dick

help me, Cred Forums

how r u posting then ?

Because OP is a faggot

but op is not a faggot. i know him

Post more please and you won't be a faggot by association on an account of knowing OP

trap
money

Might get some pussy tonight.
Gotta see before I go, ya know?

Sauce?

Because I'm smart and rich and drowning in pussy. Stay mad, losers.

i don't have anymore.

Because i just won 4 grand. And i've got some shit to buy.

Idk I just got sober 90 days ago, so when that gets boring I'll probly go with suicide by heroin

congrats on sobriety.
stick with it bro.

I think I will do it. Need a better place to jump off of now that the Golden Gate is all fenced in. I like the Golden Gate. What a shame.

source?

You should take it to haag, we cannot accept this prison treatment in the leading countries for wellbeing. We should have human rights, i would not pay that fine, i would go all the way for the sake of everyone not me

Why not have some tea and read a book intead?