What do you think about Mr Robot. Is it good? is it bad? why?

what do you think about Mr Robot. Is it good? is it bad? why?

I haven't seen it, but this dude looks like a dork.

I like it
Sometimes it's hard to follow, but the different threads get pulled together. Lots of allusions to current popular culture and it's beautifully filmed.
The third series should be even better

i agree

The first season was great, the second not so much. It didn't get good until a couple episodes ago

fucking sam esmail baiting us with some BIG DISCOVERY at the end of the 2nd season, all we got was a "fuck you wait for a 3rd season" was there a point in watching season 2

not bad

I'm glad I stopped watching it after the first series ended. That was disappointing enough after the fanastic pilot episode.

I liked that they had a schoolboy Q song at episode 4

For the last time ever, stop fucking ask us about this show. Go the fuck off to Cred Forums, autistic edgy wannabe faggot.

second season was even better then first idk what are u talking about u could get that he is in prison after first 2 episodes so it wasnt a big plot twitst but still cool and interesting and now its getting even better

k

OP here...

k

Temper temper

If everyone loved socially inept computer nerds that want to set the world on fire, Cred Forums would be empty.

it's enough to keep my attention. wouldn't necessarily say it's great. it's not bad though.

they just use every single goddamn "mystery show" trope available these days. seriously, I started counting them on my hand and had to borrow more hands.

spoiled children

I'm not a computer nerd and I'm on b

Yea it's pretty cool. Why? Something about watching the system collapse and seeing true nature of disgusting humans is pretty enjoyable.

kill yourself.

My favorite series are: Sopranos, The Wire and Firefly. So I've established I have good taste.
Mr Robot is mediocre. It's kind of predictable, uses easy gimmicks to appear original (bi-sexuality, speaking swedish, white girl having easy sex with a black guy) but MOST IMPORTANTLY: it's almost completely humorless.

Agreed. Too many majikal negroes in roles
as either "professionals" or character occupying a
higher moral ground. Just_Like_EVERY_Friggin'_Show_On_TeeBee

>what do you think about Mr Robot.

What do you think about my dick?

real good show, nothing really like it atm. kinda boring at the start of season 2 until ep 5.

If u have time to waste asking if the show is good or not in Cred Forums, u have time to watch it.

"fuck you wait for season 3" is basically all this season was, there's like 2 episodes that don't waste your fucking time

it was painful to watch

>anti-social hacker
i think thats the point