youtube.com/watch?v=r_2Jduxc2P8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nowhere

What are you, 5?

shit those graphics dont look too bad.. its aged well

So is High School Musical. The hits me right in the childhood

>aged well
>2006

Must of been nice to have modern 3D graphics as a childhood.

I had to use my imagination when playing video games as a kid.

>>as a childhood

You should see an eye doctor.

whats wrong with it?

10 years is is nearly 2/3 of his life user, he can tell vast differences between this realistic 3D and that of say Witcher III.

morrowind faggot detected

>must of

i mean its no Witcher 3 but it still decent and playable

>morrowind

Try again homo.

I'm old enough to be your father.

>as a childhood

29 year old oldfag here. Oblivion is the all-round best in the series and holds the biggest place in my heart.

I don't think you understand how greentext works Mr. Samefag.

Neither do you, apparently.

In this case you're both correct.

Elyse from Funhaus?

>Nice try Faggoty McFaggotface
>>>>>>>>GREENTEXT.JPG

This guy.

Aint you got some Hamarbe memes to upvote somewhere?

Oblivion flame atronach best atronach

Yep

>Swing and a miss again fatass

>"greentext"

ITT

>actually arguing about greentext

I thought it was older. I'm playing Gothic 2 right now after some user compared it's glory to Morrowind. Still have to beat Morrowind. It feels like there's more content in Morrowind than oblivion

Gothic 2, so gud

Oblivion
Gothic 2
Fable: The Lost Chapters
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic

dem's the best games.

>implying

Just got Legend of Grimrock 2 because gameplay looked awesome.
Like oldschool Eye of the Beholder or Dungeon Master awesome.

I don't know about those two, but reminds me of something I totally forgot in my list.

Neverwinter Nights
Hnnngh

Fable lost chapters? Add-on for fable? I fucking love fable. I'm playing night of the raven, it's really fucking hard. Oblivion the main story seemed kinda short, no?

I played the mmo never winter. It was ok

youtube.com/watch?v=cPQW14PVDew

It's basically gameplay mechanics from the 80s-90s RPGs with modern graphics.
Like walking on a grid, creating your own party of highly customizable characters with a class and race system, many puzzles and secrets, etc.

Also highly moddable and has a level editor so you can even make your own campaigns.

Breddy gud and super cheap for a game of that quality.

It could have been great but iirc the dev ran out of money and sold it to a greedy company that made it pay2win.

I remember you had to pay to respec.

I've been playing Dungeons & Dragons Online for six and a half years now.
Time flies when you're a faggot

Main Story short: Yes
Game still had a lot going for it with tons of sidequests.
I find it better than Skyrim because there is some actual dialog in the game with different branches. Not Skyrim tier
"Yes"
"Cautious yes"
where the character speaks in 5 words of less every time
The Dark Brotherhood mission, where you are locked into a building with five others. One of my favourite sections.

And at least the guards aren't disrespectful assholes.
"Oh hey, I just saved the entirety of Skyrim, I'm also the highest mage of the land and just happen to have a ton of daedric artifacts. Let me get asked if somebody stole my sweetroll"

Talking about ye olde RPG. I hate MMOs in general, so I don't know what's the deal with it.

Holy shit I'm downloading that

Perfect world entertainment made it, that's all I know. I think they sold their whole company to arc. They were a Chinese company I think. They own star trek online too. I liked their mmo game perfect world, played so many hours with my friend in high school

Played it once when I was a kid. Didn't understand how under powered my pc was, got actually like 2fps

Pic related. Notice the overlay on the lower right that could be straight out of any 90s RPG.

The game should get much more attention, but it's from a small dev who has no publisher or any other money behind them to advertise.

Looks nice. Is it p2w?

Riiiight, now I remember legend of grimrock.
Still never played it. Not my kinda game, but I can see how people can find it fun.

I played skyrim first. I didn't do much side stuff in oblivion, didn't get to do much after I beat it, lost my save. I like how in Gothic they didn't have a silent actor, it was really really nice. I liked the oblivion parts, that was cool.

shit those graphics look bad.. its aged

Chinese companies are guilty of this so bad you have no idea

Who else /lorefriendly/ here?

I played Risen in hopes of finding a worthy successor to Gothic, but meh.

You take one of the three initial branches, but then they all converge and become the exact same. What's the point.

>Implying Oblivion is better than Morrowind

You n'wah

I just played Oblivion a few years back, in the launch date and the fallowing years my family got a shitty computer, but I loved it, the I started working, bought myself a nice pc, put it together myself. Bought a car, moved to another city, found love, moved back to hometown, got a sports car and now i'm making life-changing plans.
I really don't know how to feel about my life

Luckily my life is going well. The only worries I have in life are 1st world problems that don't actually matter. For example, one of my biggest issues today is having to go run errands around town.

This is vanilla, I guess I should get some mods?

comfiest game

uncomfiest village, fuck

I ran across that place by accident the other day

It was so fucking creepy

How can you post that picture with the word "comfiest" in your post?

Comfy af

It is free to download and play but extras cost, although you can earn points in game.
I was vip for 3 years but now I play for free

That's a lot of ham

I played the fuck out of oblivion in the years following its release. Many days filles with lulz playing it. Like walking around in the middle of nowhere only to see a battle between hunters and the imperial guards men because the hunter missed the deer and hit the guard. My all time favourite thing was using the cowl of the grey fox and the boots of spring heel jack to roust the guards in the imperial city. Get them into one big herd and then toss a frenzy spell in the middle and watch then tear eachother apart. Good times

Yah it is hard on a pc, I basically had to update my comp when I got serious about playing.
>That's a lot of ham
The portable hamstorm keeps muslims away

sorry couldn't resist

Shit that really does look better than I remember. Is it modded?

Who didn't love Dar Ma?

Loved Darma

Serious question: but have any of you done anything exciting IRL within the past few years?

>literally being dressed like a banana

Arrow to the knee amirite?

youtube.com/watch?v=r_2Jduxc2P8