Girlfriend took my car last night to buy drugs. Told her to drive carefully. She said "okkk" at 2:57 AM EST...

Girlfriend took my car last night to buy drugs. Told her to drive carefully. She said "okkk" at 2:57 AM EST. It is now 9:09 AM, and I haven't heard a word from her. God I am so fucking terrified of what happened, and I need my car. If she got into an accident in my car would someone have contacted me by now? Idk, but this is giving me panic attacks like crazy. At what point do I contact authorities? Is there any way to track her phone (that I know is still on)?

Don't worry, she surely got raped but your can is fine.

car*

Who cares about some strung out druggie? If she's dead then good riddance.

I am more so worried she got killed or OD'd. Dude, I think some serious fucking shit happened.

What was she buying and how far away?

More than likely she was caught leaving a known drug house and got pulled over, let them search her and now she's in jail, and you're just as guilty because you left a text trail because you're a moron and texted about buying drugs.

She gangbanged the nigger dealer for some oregano

Ok im not an expert but all i can do is tell you that as you said, you are having panic attacks, this means that your head won't cover all the possibilities equally, so all i can tell you is that you should understand that there is a high chance that she went to some place to take her drugs and she passed out or something like that, if you got any friends in common you should call them and ask them if they know something.

/thread

She sold your car, and her ass for drugs. Don't worry she will limp home when she has nothing left to barter but a shrecked butthole...

dealer probably invited her in for the night, they fucked and she fell asleep high out her her mind with his cum dripping from her vag down her leg.

This. She's probably fucking her nigger dealer right now for another pill. Dump the bitch.

>letting your girl go alone to a dealer's place to "buy" drugs
top kuck, m80

This.
And because you sent that text, she is now looking at possession with intent to supply.
You just had to text her didn't asshole.

found her at

>At what point do I contact authorities?
how about never

If not b8, she mostly like got raped, and beaten to death.

>At what point do I contact authorities?

Is this faggot real?

48 hours OP

OP's girlfriend confirmed drug-whore.

So sorry to hear your situation I have a close person in my life that is a heavy addict and I know the worry

What kind of drugs if you don't mind me asking

The one I mentioned mainly opiates and amps

Don't worry, She's probably just getting raped by Niggers.

probably?

I was suger coating it for OP, she IS getting Nigger Raped for Sure.

>your gf "hey dealer can i have a bag pls"
>dealer "hey sure what you doing out at this time alone"
>your gf "was with my bf he let me come out to meet you"
>drug dealer "what type of man would do that he should of got them for you. He must not care about you. Come chill with me for a bit we can have a smoke"
>your gf "i know what an asshole"
>drug dealer puts arm around your girl "lets go"

I'm sticking with my manslaughter theory.

Bitch should have been back by now, she dead.

If she ain't dead yet the Aids from those Niggers will kill her anyway. Face it she's worm food.

What if it's OP's GF who actually knows the drug dealer because they used to fuck on the regular and OP's never actually met the dude?

shes watching the sex and the city box set with the dealer relax

She ain't sharing them drugs OP, not with you anyway.

Nice bait lelel

If OP leaves now and starts checking all the ditches and dumpsters in town, he might be able to fuck his true love one last time while her corpse is still warm.

how was she paying for it?

Go to the dealer's house and see if the car is still there. If it's there they have been fucking all night and she sleeping nicely in his arms right now.
I'm probably stupid for asking, but does she have a job? Maybe check there too?

Doggystyle! Kek

OP is so fucking autistic. He's been cucked, and is quite possibly still being cucked. He deserves it.

>Kek'ed at own joke?

Kek.

Ner cucks get to watch.

Bumparoo