I drink right now so it will be more easy to hang myself. This time i will succeed

I drink right now so it will be more easy to hang myself. This time i will succeed.

Fuck Germany, you let them in, now deal alone with it, i don't go to work every day to pay for niggers and muslims.

Other urls found in this thread:

pamelageller.com/2016/05/interactive-map-of-muslim-migrant-crime-in-germany.html/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Livestream it fag

Low hanging method is more comfortable, just put a belt around your neck and around the door knob.

That won't support his weight.

Where can i livestream it?

YouTube

On Livestream.

I did try to pull as hard as i could, and it didn't snap, so i gues its ok.

Bitch what you don't live in America where things actually suck. Come over here and see what our bigger ans Muslim problem is like and week at your patheticness

thats a bad idea

Why?

no u

Use livestream

Yeah, they don't like suicide. You'll never make any ad revenue from it.

Where he's going he don't need money.

Don't do it you cunt, get under a train of immigrants.

>you let them in, now deal alone with it

You do realise that Germany will just have one less native to deal with. You're just making it easier for the immigrants.

over-moderated website

The doors wont support your fat ass

That's a shitty looking noose, it will never work.

I was joking. I presume if they won't advertise on videos where people swear, then videos of death are probably a no.

There is no way they would catch it in time. Start to finish should only take about 3 mins.

remember to grease the rope...

Have you ever seen any selfhangings
It will work

Op how can you prove you delivered? Give me something to stay in the thread. The lolis are calling

Have you ever seen any failed self hangings?
Funny as fuck.

LOL you ain't going to do it. fishing for comments and attention.

With a bit of luck, and if OP isn't a faggot (which he is) we should have that luxury today.

dont let the mudslimes win op, keep fighting the good fight.

hush now

If you're a German, then please hang yourself. Make the world a slightly better place.

>killing yourself because you don't like your country instead of just moving somewhere else

You're a fucking tard. I thought Germans were supposed to be a somewhat intelligent people.

you are going to defeat the foreign invasion by killing yourself?

Wow, no wonder you guys lost ww2

This. OP I feel for you dude but if you're serious don't go out like such a pussy, if you really don't care anymore tip the scales a bit before you go. No gun? Stab some sandgoogles

edgy

This shit is spreading. Move where (not op btw)

It will work

I don't want to become a refugee myself.
I just kill myself, fuck this gay shit.

This. If you're willing to die you might as well make something good out of it. Kill as many of those shitskins as you can on your way out.

he's got a point though

edgier than a guy pretending to kill himself online to score a cheap political point?

why the hell does his head go from being beat red to a normal color?

"just moving somewhere else"

In ww2, they were the invasion.

out of sheer curiosity, how do the refugees affect your day to day life?

Syria? I hear there's lots of room of late.

Correct ^

>I don't like sandniggers coming to my country so i'm going to make room for more

Not what I was going for, really. I mean, in 20 years all these Syrians will be on your side whinging about the influx of whatever foreigners are turning up then.

On the other hand, going on a pre-suicide murder spree would make things more interesting for the people you leave behind.

and they were resisted, broken and eventually repulsed by cunts not hanging themselves cos they are too pussy to deal with problems that 90% of the world would not even register as real problems

Also, OP, godspeed you enormous faggot. Go fuck up your family's life you massive selfish fucking waste of breath and semen. I hope you initially fail, realise your mistake too late and eventually then die a slow and agonizing painful death, you insufferable little cunt.

Canada, Central US, Australia, Hawaii, Ireland, New Zealand, etc.

He's not going to do it, lol. attention seeking fuck.

point taken

Because gravity. When the heart is pumping, the head is getting blood faster than it can go out (because of the rope restricting circulation). But once the heart stops pumping most of the blood slowly drains down into the lower extremities of the body.

heart stopped pumping blood. this is a sped up version of this video. that dude hung there for like 10 mins that way.

trying so hard to bait. There is no way a grown person could be this retarded.

we actually seriously do not need someone like this in germany
im glad you will be gone, i mean sucks for your family and friends but they will probably get laughed at when they find out the reason he killed himself.
sick dude

Think you might be right, as soon a she flips over, looks like rigor mortis sets in.

>There is no way a grown person could be this retarded.

we have such sights to show you

So faggots, i fapped a last time, and i am pretty drunk. I will now continue to drink until i feel ready annd then i hang myself.
No hope is left, fuck this shit, my last words will be

HEIL HITLER!!!!!!

I always wondered what the cops thought when they saw the camera.

I've been a cunts hair from pulling the trigger a few times now, i think one of these days i'm going to do it.

They call us Kartoffel which means potato, they spit on me on my way to work, they rape womans, they act like fucking cancer in the middle of the town.

I did my part and beat 2 refugees up last week, first i got my gun and said they should lay on the ground, and then i did give kickcs to their heads until they stopped moving.

I am tired of this gay shit, even what i did was illegal, i hang myself today.

DONT DO IT OP, GO to Cred Forums!

There is still hope, my friend!

no, rigor mortis takes at least 4 hours to set in, usually longer. This video was maybe 5 or 10 minutes up to the cut between when he stops moving and the cops show up.

Dirty fuckin kartoffelkopf.

Why not enjoy existence op! Go try some K, it will brighten things up.

Btw I think Europe is on the verge of an immagrent push back. Sweden, land of the cucks, has already begun plans to deport.

There is no hope left. 40% of the people under 5 Years old are muslims.
Fuck this shit, i don't want to deal it, i tried, and people give no fuck, i beat up so many shitty sadnnigger and niggers, i am done.
I am tired to fight for this country. When i fight for this country and save it people will not take it serious and just say i was racist, the same way they said it about hitler.

But if i just kill myself then the people will see, sure they are not afraid as long as the knife is 1 meter away from the food, but they will be afraid when the knife touches their throath, and then they will see i was right all along.

you wpldnt become a refugee, you would be a migrant. There is a huge different.

A refugee is someone seeking refuge: Usually from war but also from famine, drought and other such natural disasters. They abandon, flee or are driven from their homes and possessions; staying behind is usually perceived as a death sentence

A migrant is someone who voluntarily moves from one nation to another. Usually seeking more favorable economic circumstances (better job etc) but it can also be due to family commitments; for example international marriage. A migrant will have time to prepare for moving to a new country. They have a chance to investigate the job market or the housing situation prior to moving. Some migrants may move blind, especially if they were very poor to begin with.

Finally there is also trafficking: This is when people are taken against their will and moved abroad but let's not get into that now.

So basically you cannot be a refugee because you are not being forced out of your house. Even if the hyperbole is "the foreigners are pushing me out of my home" noone is physically kicking you out of your house. Noone is murdering you and your family if you stay. You would have time to plan and pack your move. You would have options.

So you would be a migrant and there is nothing wrong with that. If you have skills and an education you can move to almost any nation on earth. I have lived abroad half of my life and you will find that yes, almost every country has its right wing cunts hating others because they are different but as long as you are white and have some personal skills you should be fine.

I hope it helps and best of luck being a migrant, not a refugee

Being a refugee sucks fucking balls.

Still, better than being dead though

shut up, lil' bitch

Move to Thailand. I met a lot of Germanfags there and they all loved it.

mensch du olle kartoffel mach endlich fertig, leute wie dich will man in unsererm land eh nicht sehen, also tu uns allen einen gefallen und bring dich

>But if i just kill myself then the people will see

the only thing they are going to see is how much of a spineless bitch you were

So you threaten them at gun point and kick their heads in? And you are surprised that they call you bad names and spit on you?

You seem like a special kind of retard but alright.

But in real life, not in your head, how does the refugee situation actually affect you?

ελα ρε

Aren't you the little dramaqueen..

killed many a buck while hunting, 7-10mins they shiver and shake like mad. Might be algor mortis then? Sorry, english is not my native language

>thinking anyone will care about you and what you said. your family might cry but when they find out why you killed yourself they will feel dissapointment
>no one will care about you. you with your fucking protagonist syndrome

i am another german, the only thing it affects me personally is, that some refugees are living in the flat below me and they have a little child that is crying pretty damn often which really sucks... also they scream at their child when its crying which i hate and makes it only worse...
besides that, i never noticed anything related to refugees myself

Commandant Merkel will only view you doing that as room for one more.

what a hero, now spare everyone the trouble and kill yourself

>he doesnt like the sight of people will darker skin
he probably doesnt have a problems with white hobos lurking but when there is someone that doesnt seem to be working and has a darker skin tone he gets furious.and throws a fit like a 10 y/o playing minecraft and dieing.
Its probably a disability just like when people get angry at hearing other people chew

Bring dich nicht um.

Steuer gibt's ueberall, faggot.

Fucking Hobos in Germany are not raping woman, Hobos don't blow themself up, Honos don't go and kill peoople with an Axe.

We had fucking 3 Terror Attacks in 1 fucking week, and before the refugee Crysis we had 0.

Fuck your gay shit, get your wife fucked byy a nigger you idiot.

>So you threaten them at gun point and kick their heads in? And you are surprised that they call you bad names and spit on you?
You're confusing cause and effect retard. Third-worlders tend not to need a reason to be violent inbred cretins. But if modern Germans are starting to lose composure, you can be damn sure it's not coming from nothing.

except fucking nazis who are even worse than refugees when it comes to readiness to use violence

i have lived in flats with thin walls as well. It sucks listening to other people, especially kids

We had an upstairs neighbour's teenage daughter constantly having loud parties with 10-15 screaming drinking coked up teens dancing above us when we tried to sleep.

Our new flat has better sound isolation though so thats nice

>nazis worse than refugees
I'd take a million Hitlers over one Syrian.

This fucking niggers raped 6 Womans already in my city alone, i stqarted with this shit after they did ll this shit.
I got in the local park and waited until soome refugee said i have to give him money or he kills me, and then i got myy gun out, mde them got on the ground, and then i kick the fuckers until they stop moving.

FUCKING HELL because of faggoots like you i am thinking about not killing myself but keep kicking refugees until theay all die.

thought about moving away now because of the crying child, but so far i blasting some german rap that can sound bad if you dont know they are joking (hoping they at least close their windows while the child is crying...) but it can be nice having thin walls. neighbor on the other side of my wall seems to have a lot of sex and is moaning pretty damn sexy

they knew, it was reported because of the camera...?

you seem to be unaware of the german neo-nazi subculture. we havebeen stomping shitskins heads in for decades

you are confusing us true germans with the modern poloneckwearing liberal pussies thats bending our country over for abdul and his goat raping friends to assfuck with impunity

can i get your money man? paypal R.m.mc@hotmail,com

>we havebeen stomping shitskins heads in for decades
Because they've been giving you good reason for decades. I'm not saying it's new, I'm saying white first-worlders don't start forming mobs unless there's a damn good reason. And Germany has had cassus belli to fuck the world up since 1918

Some nigger raped 6 women or a syrian refugee raped 6 women?

Did the police catch him?

I wish I had the balls to rape a woman. Or a little girl at least. Sometimes when I get off my buss late at night and I follow some woman and I really think that I should just try to rape her but I cant bring myself to it. Apparently rape is more to do with the exertion of power rather than the sexual gratification so maybe it is just that I am not powerful enough to rape a stranger. I have raped my girlfriend a couple of times though. Usually when we are drunk and she doesnt want to have sex I will punch and slap her in the face until she stops fighting and I can fuck her. But that has nothign to do with power, I just want to cum inside her before I fall asleep. I think she might like it. The sex I mean, She fucking hates it when I leave marks on her face but she barely leaves the house anyways the fat bitch so what does it matter

Anyways, I think you are doing a great job and you shouldnt kill yourself. Just go out there and spread fear and panic to remind those fuckers of the so called "war" they fled from. You are doing god's work son

yeah you notice all the cases of actual fucking rape in germany where refugees are involved?
Oh wait, i didnt see one case, ther were some molest problems where everyone was drunk so no big suprise there.

And seriously all these "terror atacks" were just some fucking idiots going around amok. those werent carefully planned atacks, those were random people losing composure for some fucking reason. stop being such an idiot. there were people shooting up schools before the refugee problem.
and you wanna be german? you are dumber than any 12 year old syrian
fuck off

Bump

Not really. We just like to remind them of who is in charge. Might makes right, you know? If they are going to come over here than we are the boys who remind them to stay scared. We will fuck up any shitstain who moves into our street. Fucking üntermensch thinks they can open up a shop and take german work? We go in there, we steal what we can carry. we punch the old cunt in the face if he says anything.

Funny story: A few years ago, me and my friends really stabbed this old turk who was selling cheap cigarettes in his shop a few streets from us. He dies in hospital. Anyways, the really funny thing is when we told our other friend he was shocked. He said, you idiots! thats where i buy my cheap cigarettes! We laughed a lot at that

Nicht einmal das zieht dieser Taugenichts durch.

And don't forget the problems with your education system, which you've illustrated beautifully with your near illiterate ramblings.

Shut the fuck up and go actually live amongst the refugees you love so much instead of typing this shit from the comfort of your whites only town where you don't see a single refugee.

pamelageller.com/2016/05/interactive-map-of-muslim-migrant-crime-in-germany.html/

>things that aren't true

Live stream+ link OP or gtfo

it was funny because the cigarettes were illegal

He was selling illegal cigarettes to my friend

hab ihn vorher auch ermutig, aber ist halt doch nur ne aufmerksamkeitssuchende pussy

dont do it OP. think of everyone who loves you. being in the dark is only temporary, you will have better days in the future. dont kill yourself, live on and witness love, joy, fun and happiness in the future. This doesnt have to be the end. Hold on brother. Seek help.

i think you took the wrong exit:

>11 mil german dead, civillian and military causalities combined
>over 30 mil soviet, french and british dead, mostly russians

Yeah. They totally sucked.

actually i live in a town with around 18 000 inhabitants while we got around 1000 refugees. So fuck off you 16 y/o edge lord.

Go spew some nazi propaganda that was brainwashed into 80 iq brain somwhere else -

I am from niedersachsen in germany, nazis scene is not big here. They do exactly 0 Viollence.

But refugees rape a woman every other week alone in my city.

Why are nazis so bad?

That's just residual synapse activity. Rigor mortis is when the joints/muscles stiffen due to a chemical change that happens a while after death.

>But refugees rape a woman every other week alone in my city.

is that a fuckingg meme now?

i grew up in niedersachsen, but for university i went to magdeburg in fucking sachsen-anhalt, and nazis are more so a thing

but i like the weed here more

I don't think the cops (the ones that arrived on scene anyway) knew it was being streamed. They would just have gotten a call over the radio to investigate a report of attempted suicide.

I've never understood the point in beating niggers and sandniggers. Do you think they're going to leave your country because they got beaten? They do worse shit than that to each other!

Killing removes them for good. It's extreme, but if you want results rather than just "doing something", it's better than leaving them alive, angry, and with media on their side. And speaking of results, killing the right politicians would be the only way to TRULY close the valves so the dead niggers wouldn't just get replaced by more immigrants.

I'd appreciate what you're doing, but it seems to me like neo-nazis in general are more about just the violence than the ideology.

Why hang yourself? Wouldn't it be better for the world for you to hang an invader?

You're killing yourself because of immigrants?
What a fucking loser.

That's a beautiful bathroom.
Now I want that if I ever get my own house.

Wow now you showed them retard... everyone is totally gonna care for your death, while they never accepted you and your autistic shit when you were alive... hahaha idiot.

You should have the decency and an hero in a fashion, that takes as many of these mudslimes with you.

are you dead already?

This is what your government wants, you fool. Take some of them with you. Spend your last 24 hours burning as many mosques and camps as you can. Murder the invaders. Destroy their property. Do not take the high road or look for sympathy, or to open the eyes of your blinded countrymen.

When the Saxons conquered their rival tribes, they spent their lives dearly. No elderly or sick Warriors were left at home to die in their beds.

At the very least, you can become a martyr. A symbol for nationalism and pride in who we are, and where we come from. Do not waste yourself, even in death.

Jesus you're weak.

Go kill the fucking muslims instead of yourself. Kill as many as you can and when you die you can die knowing you did it for the right cause.

DO IT FAGGOT PLEASE I WANT TO SEE YOU BE A MAN AND HANDLE THIS PROBLEM. START A PARTY THAT IS AGAINST MUSLIMS AND START TO KILL THEM DO IT PLEASE FUCK

When you're so dumb you need to be killed.

Speaking of killing mudslimes, there's something I've thought about but I'm too much of a nerd to do it myself:

1. Fill a backpack with explosives wired to a remote detonator.
2. Hang around somewhere with immigrants.
3. Wait for someone to steal the backpack.
4. When he's far enough, detonate.

The results: Police finds a dead muslim with an exploded backpack. A perfect crime.

this will hurt your movememnt and give the left proof that the right is bad....

OP shouldnt kill himself if anything he should kill pedos not innocent people.

You should write Shadow the Edgehog fanfictions.

>just do it

OP, take as many of those mudslimes as you can with you.
Since you're already gonna kill yourself.

halt mal die Schnauze du Kanacken fickende Zecke