Anonfriends, my gf has asked me to be a bad boy

Anonfriends, my gf has asked me to be a bad boy.

She told me to:
- take her for granted
- tell her she's lucky to have me because she's useless
- use her
- basically be abusive idk

What else should I do? I figured this was the place to ask.

Bumping with qts

Abuse the fuck out of her.

Treat her like your little whore. Make her call you daddy. Punish her for not doing chores, making you food etc. Spank and whip her. Pull her hair. Rape her.

Degrade the cunt. It's the natural order. If you don't do it, she'll find a dominant man who will.

I have a submissive Canadian muslim slut who I degrade and she begs me for my white daddy cock.

Nothing gets me harder.

What if we're apart?
I'm often not at the same place as her, how can I be abusive over text or something?

Then make her send you nudes and degrade her, call her a little slut and a whore. Tell her you're going to punish her for being a filthy slut.

Post her nudes here.

Godspeed.

Don't have any nudes here, would post them.
Thanks user

But you have a phone, right?

Nudes are only a snapchat away. Get on it.

>, how can I be abusive over text or something?
giving her evidence to sue you later

you so beta

Someone has a redhead fetish

Who doesn't?

Good point, but I just find it funny how you've posted exclusively redheads for some reason.

Lel you got me

Force your cock into her arse and make her tell you how much she loves it that always gets my gf going

Slap her in the face, spit in her face and rape her ass as you tell her she's a good little piggy. She will fall in love.

Tell her to say she's wrong and you're right about the thing you argue about the most. Record her saying that and have her send it to all of her friends and family. Then rough anal.

Damn I wish there were more men like you, around here everyone's afraid of being too rough or spanking me "too hard"