Why are companies using interracial couples to sell their products? I don't see the logic

Why are companies using interracial couples to sell their products? I don't see the logic.

It's a gimmick.
There are plenty of stupid people,
Stupid people fall for gimmicks,
Stupid people fall for advertisements,
Stupid people allow companies to keep pulling this bullshit.

It's not that hard to figure out mate.

I have mixed opinions on it.

chækked and kækked

because mixed couples exist, they're part of the market and thus potential customers that should be catered to. It's just capitalism.

most likely the more favorable demographic, the world is becoming more and more liberal kinda multicultural bs etc etc. they are just appealing to the larger numbers.

opportunity to "represent" a wider range of potential customers.

it's marketing psychology.

correct, but boring fucking answers.

.. I came into this thread hoping to hear about Jews aiming to fuck up the glorious, white race.

are all the stormfarts sleeping?

Yeah but they're not common, at least the ones they portray.

common enough to not be a niche marked anymore, otherwise they wouldn't bother to target this specific demographic.

and, they're not catering to mixed couples in and of themselves, they're indirectly aiming to also net the larger demographic sympathetic to mixed couples, as in: anti-racism. This is the larger, strategic agenda.

lol

Its called "social conditioning"

Because niggers are the "in thing" right now.

Who the fuck knows, but it's goddamn disgusting!

>boring answers
Lemmie help u out buddy

AYRTS? IA?

So they are targeting mixed race couples? Dumbass! They are being PC. Nothing more.

It's blatant and cheesey. Marketing 101.

Rapidly growing demographic, overweight white guys can cry about it all day. It's not going to change it.

Oy! Keep pushing the race-mixing with
the goyim and the schwoogies!!

bruh.. just because I like to laugh at a fart now and then, doesn't mean I want to inhale an entire septic-tank.

>AYRTS? IA?
dude wat
>So they are targeting mixed race couples?
yes, they are. They're targeting mixed race couples and those sympathetic to anti-racist values, that's why they make these campaigns. They expect to profit from them.
>They are being PC
yes, yes they are. They're being PC, by targeting mixed race couples, because they expect to up their revenue from said demographic.
>Marketing 101
exactly.

.. it's like you're trying to tell me that I'm an idiot because I assume they're targeting mixed race couples for profit, and then you tell me that actually they're targeting mixed race couples for profit.

lol

>the schwoogies
lolwut

I think it's because it hits three birds with one stone, having an add that features a black person, a man and a women I guess in hopes to appeal to those people. Maybe that's why no asians or natives are pushed in because they have too small of a population percentage to even make the effort of appealing to them.

Shock value and appeal to whats cool nowadays. Since all social medias are used as activist platforms companies have figured its cool to appeal to the multiculti lifestyle obsession.