What do girls' asses smell like...

What do girls' asses smell like? I've been wanting to sniff a girl's butthole for sometime now and I don't know what to expect. Any anons to elaborate?

im no expert but id assume they smell like the rest of the girl

Smells kind of like your asshole.

smells like ass

I sniff my asian gfs pussy and butthole everynight

The pussy smells like wet copper coins and lotion, the butthole when showered smells like baby skin or slight burnt toast

its true.

Stick a Sharpie in your pooper and then usen it to write an hero letter. Smell your fingers now, and voila! Now kys.

Hate to break it to you but if you put your nose up to her turd cutter, it's gonna smell like shit.

A freshly washed bumhole is a delightful aroma. Make sure she washes just inside it too so you can stick your tongue in without worry.

op here, I always thought it would smell sweet, like vanilla or something, I don't know, I guess being a kissless virgin gives you weird fantasies after sometime

I kinda like the smell of asshole but not straight up shit... there's a difference. Then again I'm a degenerate nigger.

> I always thought it would smell sweet, like vanilla or something

No, it smells like an ass.

Believe it or not girls shit too

like ass

Their shit smells like your shit.

Next question.

my exes cunt tastes like toast.... wasn't asian though.

>what do assholes smell like
people like this exist

Source: 15 years married asshole.

like teen spirit

fucking kek

They smell different, kinda gamey.

What a perfect pussy

her cunt and asshole look so perfect which makes me wonder if they smell as good as they look

Next time you wipe your ass. After its clean wipe again and then smell the toilet paper imagining its the girl of your choice... profit.

you sick fucker

You guys are fuckin retarded. Which is why i still love this place

OMG! It smells like birthday cake

If the girl has pooped recently (or hasn't cleaned herself properly afterwards), it will smell of poop. If she hasn't pooped but has been sweating or it's just been a long time since, it will smell of her natural body odor. If she's showered just recently it can even smell of the soap she used. It's often overpowered by the smell of her pussy though.

In any case there's no smell of vanilla, but unless you get the poop smell, or her pussy is rancid, it can smell relatively pleasant none the less.

Underrated comment

It smells like ass... what were you expecting? Poop comes out of there.

Do girls generally smell worse than guys?

Amazing.
Me and my gf have been sexting all night and all this morning and tonight we are gonna fuck like rabbits and I can't wait to burrow tounge deep inside her perfect asshole. She tastes so good and then is wet for my dick.
She'd never done anal before now she has a vibrator that I dp her with.

I am an ass worshiper, my wife sleeps naked and I lay my face on her ass like a pillow. Sometimes her ass smells like shit, some days it smells like pennies some days which are my favorite it smells like sweet wet pussy.

Ever have a girl fart around you?

no