My sisters husband kicked her ass last night

My sisters husband kicked her ass last night.
He is currently waiting to get bailed out.
He is a cuck, won't fight a man, and will call 911 for help.
Any ideas Cred Forums on how to catch him slipping, so I can knock him out?

Other urls found in this thread:

fivethirtyeight.com/features/fivethirtyeight-senate-forecast-the-map-favors-democrats-ever-so-slightly/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what did your sister do?

If you dont mind seeing your sister get fucked, setup cameras in the kitchen living room.

It's been rocky for awhile.. My nephew got diagnosed with leukemia. They both have had a rough time since.
I just wanna break his jaw, and make him sleep for awhile

Avoiding the questions, nice.

Get with your sister when she sees him next, and just beat the shit out of him. Make sure your sister is on board with saying that he tried to attack her again, and you defended her. Beat his add, call the cops, have a beer. Good times.

Unless your sister is an idiot that still loves him or something. Then you have a problem.

>beat his add

You know wtf I meant.

She is gonna divorce him. He is still in jail. He will probably go to a family members, or a motel. If like to catch him alone, just beat him like a Google till he gets knocked out

I wasn't there. But knowing them, they were arguing, and she prolly provoked him. But he is twice her size, and he hit her like a man.
I understand shit happens, but what he did was excessive.
He could have done things a little less extreme.

YOU are the problem with this country.

Do you know how high the domestic violence rate is amongst those in red states? Higher than any other western country.

Moreover the average trump-voter is undereducated, unemployed, and frankly stupid. Many have criminal records. To boot, the rate of rape and child molestation in Red States dwarfs that of any blue state.

Lastly: Hillary WILL win. Move to Russia you freak.

So she started swinging and got whats coming?

I know you hate us Trump supporter but you should know that most of us don't just hate you, we want you dead in a very real way. Keep that in mind as you tear down white society. I've already got a nice list of liberals to slaughter if the opportunity arises. It's coming and you're not safe.

That feeling's mutual. However the GOP's dying. Literally and figuratively. We Liberals have the power now. A purge is in order. You right wing terrorists (white/muslim etc.) must be destroyed. And you will be. On the order of millions, not just hundreds of thousands.

pic related. we liberals actually make up some of the finest fighting men and women in America. the lower-rank pencil-pushers and infantry tend to be stupid republicans.

OP here... Good day to you liberal troll.
Gun carrying law biding citizen here.
College educated, like the rest of my siblings. God fearing Christian, raising my family the conservative way.
Voting for trump also! Is there anything else I can do to piss you off?

sure kid.

wow what a pile of shit. thankfully most intelligent people have already realized this.

Catch him slipping?
Walk up to him and punch him faggot.
You sound like a coward yourself.

oh real tough kid.

They both like to fight. I'm sure she smacked him, and he smacked her too.
But he is over 6' and three times as strong. What he did was plain wrong, he could have restrained her. He didn't have to throw a real punch at her.
That's why I'm pissed off, he hit her like he would hit a guy.

KYS liberal cuckold, go swallow his cum

> college educated
> god fearing
Pick one

When he sees me, he runs and calls the cops. Is like to fight him straight up, no coward here user. I've never backed down from a fight

implying you're intelligent enough.

>literally admits the college system is meant to brainwash
not even trying anymore are you?

Just another thing you and ISIS have in common.

it is.

are you a black negro or a Mexican spic?
>yo how can I catch him slippin yo and buss his head opin?

I mean COME ON

Then there's this
>i's likes to fight him straight up yo

what the fuck is this shit

so how much lead do you think is in that Chinese made fedora you are wearing?

Do you know niggers are the problem?
More % whites = less violence

> literally implying christianity isn't meant to brainwash

wow CTR is really scratching for them shekels.

>gets backed into a corner
>bu bu but christians though!

knowing your this stupid.

Well this has been a waste of time.
I should have known though, this site is in the toilet lately.

Definitely more intelligent than this dumbass from the deep south

Do you know where he works? Find him after work. Invite him out for a drink and kick his ass. It's not too difficult. But once you start hitting him, don't stop until he understands the situation. You may have to put him in the hospital. You may have to knock him out and leave him in an alley. C'mon dude, it's your sister.

if you sister is ready to swing as much as her husband is there is nothing you can do.

> thinks a college education makes you dumber
> "god fearing"
> thinks he's backing anyone into a corner
Nice logic there friend

Google: homonyms

Nice damage control there.

still implying. you are on an anonymous board but yet with a few words you claim to know your opponent and claim superiority.
most if not all people would consider that a sign of stupidity.

actually 3% of America owns the vast majority of guns.

30000 Americans are shot each year.

I blame that 3%.

Moreover: The largest group of people on welfare in America = Southern Whites.

In summary - white republicans should be destroyed.

implying the level of comprehension of the average Cred Forumstard.

He won't agree to meet with me, he knows I want to beat the shit out of him.
I have to catch him when he is not expecting it.
If he sees me first, he will run, and call the cops.

You (white republicans) are the white party. And the party of anti-intellectualism.

You're utter trash. Cancer. You MUST be destroyed.

nice to see your dumb enough to believe everything you read.

wow this retarded.

I get that, I've stayed out of it because I know how she is.
But he blackened her eye, and broke her nose. That is too far.

This post smells jewish

Damn skype

Maybe that's his last picture

faggot

Dude, i've been with chicks who have tried to bite me and tear chunks out of me before. She bit a small piece out of my forearm once and you better believe I knocked that bitch out and left.

Truthfully, while you do care for your sister, you said yourself that you weren't there and you should probably let the law handle the dude's punishment.

>Rolling 1d20 for Persuasion Check

understandable but handling it the wrong way will make it worse for the both of you.
there are government agency's that may help.
I know its not what you want to hear but being a male puts you at a disadvantage.

Nice projection. This is how people from the deep south think they win arguments.

*hisssssssssssssss* yesssssssssssss *hisssssssssssssssssssss*

vote Trump! *hisssssssssssssssssss*

the post of a butthurt teen. maybe he got his mama's dildo stuck up his ass?

I agree. I defiantly do not want a felony charge against me. I have to much to lose, to just be reckless.
But my need for personal satisfaction is really itching. There is nothing more I'd like to see than him being knocked out. Maybe have his jaw wired shut for a couple months

The guy's afraid of learning and clearly from the bible belt. Do I need to spell it out any more for you?

This is the depth of the republican mind.

>"faget!"

no substance. no debate. no critical thinking skills. no analysis.

just pure, unadulterated stupidity and hatred.

When Google's get uppity and rebel you do you think they will be able to tell the difference between a Google and a white

implying he is from the south. you seem a little stuck for someone who claims to be so smart.

You've never left your cul-de-sac. How do you know what the South is like?

> Implying you're not samefagging to save face
Your mom would be so disappointed in you friend

you need to spell it out for yourself. you're about as intelligent as a redneck kid

"GOP is literally dying..."

Hahaahaa bold words as the U.S.S. Clinton's
low energy campaign slips under the waves...

Shhhhh. only time for dreams now. Shhhh...

sounds like you kid.

personally I'd wait a few weeks, so I wasn't the prime suspect
then hit him round the back of the head with a pole, probably on his way home from the pub or work.

Been to atlanta and americus georia. I know trash when I see it. You ppl unironicly watch nascar.

wow really gone stupid now kid.
mental gymnastics, the post.
another sign of low intelligence

Trump's newest campaign stickers.

Note the Hebrew versions. How interesting...

Yea, defiantly a option.
Thought of buying a cellphone jammer, so he can't call 911

this, although I don't agree with it.
make sure you have an alibi.

wow this dumb. maybe its that "critical thinking" we always hear about.

When Hillary is in with the Arabs you really think that's a problem if Trump wants to support jews?

Defiantly will.

Samefagging confirmed.
How's it feel being an all C student highschool dropout that literally thinks you sprout wings and fly around with jesus when you die?

This is the truth, so yes a rare thing in this election.

Hillary, IF she were to not die, and somehow gets pulled/pushed across the finish line as victor, would immediately run into a hostile GOP led House & Senate which would immediately start impeachment hearings for lying to congressional investigators.

Spare the country this embarrassment.

trying this hard.

>he hit her like a man
So I guess you're not a proponent of equality, then.
In that case, literally murder him.

Op here... Pic was not related to the thread. Plenty of anons are trying to sidetrack the topic of the thread.

actually its democrat name branding.
its a twofer. she wins first woman president.
she steps down and its the first gay president.
where the hard working American people fit in I couldn't tell you.

All I know, is that he was extreme with his punches.
To be equal, I'm gonna beat the shit out of him

In case you still had any misgivings about the Clinton Foundation or what it really does, this story will settle that once and for all.

How does a charitable foundation of this size only give away a paltry 5.7 percent?

The Daily Caller reports:

Just 5.7 Percent Of Clinton Foundation Budget Actually Went To Charitable Grants

Just 5.7 percent of the Clinton Foundation’s massive 2014 budget actually went to charitable grants, according to the tax-exempt organization’s IRS filings. The rest went to salaries and employee benefits, fundraising and “other expenses.”

The Clinton Foundation spent a hair under $91.3 million in 2014, the organization’s IRS filings show. But less than $5.2 million of that went to charitable grants.

That number pales in comparison to the $34.8 million the foundation spent on salaries, compensation and employee benefits.

Another $50.4 million was marked as “other expenses,” while the remaining almost $851K was marked as “professional fundraising expenses.”

Despite taking in an additional $30 million in 2014, the Clinton Foundation spent 40 percent less on charitable grants in 2014 than in 2013. Even as it slashed charitable spending, the foundation increased the amount spent on salaries, employee benefits and compensation by $5 million in 2014. The foundation also spent $5 million more “other expenses” in 2014.

What do you think the “other expenses” really are?

looks that way. lot of frustrated teens in America.

Interesting that you mention Arabs. Do you know how much money Saudi Arabia has given Donald Trump? Hundreds of millions.

By the way - Islamic terrorism is inherently a conservative right wing ideology.

I wish you trumpanzees weren't so overweight and legitimately retarded.

Shut the fuck up you monkey.

This is now a Pro-Clinton thread

The Hill reports:

Bill Clinton’s CIA chief joins Trump campaign

Bill Clinton’s former CIA chief, James Woolsey, will act as an adviser to Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s campaign.

Woolsey, who served as director of the CIA from 1993 to 1995 and describes himself as a life-long Democrat, praised Trump’s commitment to ending defense budget cuts from sequestration.

He said he can’t support Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton because of the controversy surrounding her use of a private email server as secretary of State.

“She demonstrated a complete lack of understanding and an inability to lead the agency she headed in such a way as to maintain its mission and security,” Woolsey said in a statement.

“Based on the emails thus far released we know that Secretary Clinton also lacks the ability to lead her senior managers while complying with and maintaining the basic protocols designed to protect our government’s sensitive and classified information. Mr. Trump understands the magnitude of the threats we face and is holding his cards close to the vest.”

Lol, I agree

>Any ideas Cred Forums on how to catch him slipping, so I can knock him out?

Wear a mask, beat his ass and drive off before he can call the cops. Perhaps leave him with the impression that if he does call the cops he'll receive another beating.

>mfw late september and some people still think their vote counts

overhead and bookkeeping.
I mean you don't get to use the Clinton name for free.

How do you know it was "extreme" if you weren't even there?
You won't do shit anyways.
This whole thread is AIDs

sure kid.

millennial detected.

Good idea user.

>fuck sister
>film it
>play it on loop at his office or workplace
>???????
>profit

Clinton's back up in the polls. Buckle up, buckaroo!

Also - looks like Dems are going to win back the Senate! WOOHOOOOO

LIBERAL SCOTUS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That fucking cum dumpster deserves it. Your sister is nothing but a used slut

Which version Hillary
Re-boot 1.0? 1.1? 2.0? where we at now?
Re-set, more forth coming, straight talking fighting for you! Or, be honest now, same old Clintons every time?

Seems pretty obvious to me OP, kill him.

I saw my sister this morning, she is fucked up. He is still in jail as far as I know

faggot

this is one of the situations where nothing will be right thing. no matter what it will turn out wrong.

> Woman thinks she can get away with anything because she has a vagina
Get fucked. She deserves getting knocked the fuck out.

sure kid.

Just like your mom right?

Wow, I didn't think the shills were real.
Christ, they really can't pay you enough for this.

you've just become complicit in what's called 'conspiracy to commit assault'. and in this case it's a federal crime (crosses states). OP's posts (and yours) have been sent to the FBI and Interpol, in case either of you are outside of the US.

Good point.

Ohh.... Maybe I should flee the country

they pay us really well :D

(no really - 6-figure well)

well lunch is over.
OP I hope you can find a solution.
to those who tried to tear me down.
better luck next time.

She didn't willfully or unlawfully reveal or destroy anything like that.
So she's not disqualified.

Lol. Have a good one user

If you niggers elect Hillary, you deserve to get occupied by ISIS.

> Tfw still in high school

Oh gosh, Dems are slated to win back the senate too now! WOOHOOOO!

fivethirtyeight.com/features/fivethirtyeight-senate-forecast-the-map-favors-democrats-ever-so-slightly/

GOD I love this election.

>be 2016
>Hillary wins
>Dems win back the senate
>trump investigated for charity and "trump u"
>trump goes to prison
>chris christie indicted on bridgegate
>christie goes to prison too

Damn right it was a good year

we have the disbursement list with the names and amounts paid.
what's it like to get paid below minimum wage?
trust me kid this is public knowledge.
don't embarrass yourself

This is nothing but justice. Bitch can't take what she dishes out and then went to her cucked brother for protection. OP should just offer his ass to get fucked by a superior white male.

OP is probably black. Dindus gonna nigger

keep dreaming little man.
just like that free college.
that you will never see.

Lol... Very entertaining.
GOOGLE DETECTED

not an argument

You grandmother was shlut for money

Hillary will win. She's been ahead the entire time.
It's over.

Dems will take back the senate, too.

Hell of a year for Dems, liberty, America, patriotism, and the pursuit of happiness.

Yes, trump supporters really are this ignorant.

> B-but you can't hit a girl!
Roasties want equal rights, then cries when we treat them equally

>Beat him like a google

that is the trashiest shit I've heard in a while

Trump fans confirmed for white niggers

That's why I'm glad I installed ip cams in my house. My wife started a fight once, jumped on my back and started scratching, punching, and pulling my hair, so I leaned as far forward as I could and slammed my head into her face as hard as I could and broke her nose. She left screaming and the police showed up 20 mins later. Showed them the cam footage and said it was just to get the crazy bitch off of me.

Suck his cock and thank him for putting your whore sister in place. Punch him in the mouth while he's distracted and cumming from your wet, sloppy blowjob

Talk to him. Hear his side of the story. Chances are your sister is lying, exaggerating, or omitting certain portions to victimize herself.

I've been in a similar situation with an ex. She slapped me and punched me and then called the cops when I threw her ass across the room.

Then she tried to tell them I punched her in the face and gave her a black eye. Obviously there was nothing wrong with her face so that never happened meanwhile my face was red and swollen so the cops kicked her ass out.

Point is, most women are liars and she probably is trying to bait you into kicking this guy's ads for her own personal satisfaction.

Wut?

that's funny

Rational
Reality
Fantasy

Pick your pill, OP

It's funny because it's true!

I can't wait!
Allahu akbar bismillahi r-rahmani r-rahimi!

Looks like you're a faggot. Your original post has about as much argumentative content as this post. Less, actually, considering I drew support from your post and you just posted "looks like..."

Their vote counts just as much as youes does. How does that make you feel?

scared for our future.

Don't fight with a mask on. It will slip over your eyes and it will come off. Wear a mask and hit him with a baseball bat.

Smart man. I bet the cameras paid for themselves in just what court costs would have been.

Not OP, just a random user droppin in to say your retarded

OP here

Lmao!!

> Slipping
Are you a nigger OP?

If you don't think you are going to do anything to him, just follow him around. Imagine the terror you will cause him. Don't do this if you are going to do something physical to him. Because he may tell people you are following him. Catch him coming out of a bar and hit him from behind with a bat.

it's actually "you're"

you + are = you're

you trump-supporters are clinically fascinating creatures.

>wear mask
>hit him with bat on head
>take to motel
>tie him up and fuck him
>"oh senpai, it's so big"
>dump load in ass
>"user, I think I'm in love"
>divorces wife, moves away with you
>the two of you live happily ever after

Can't tell its wrinkled hand from its fugly face.
Who gives birth to these hideous people and how can they be stopped

Really?

C'mon.. I feel lesser intelligent after reading this.