So Hillary has a much laarger campaign budget than Trump and has the entire media not only on her side...

So Hillary has a much laarger campaign budget than Trump and has the entire media not only on her side, but also mudslinging Trump to make him look like pure evil, and still, shes only up by 1 fucking point?

politico.com/story/2016/09/clinton-trump-who-is-winning-228564

shes going to lose bad, and her 1 million dollar team of online shitposters cant do anything about it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3L5hn5B8TYI
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/23/trump-is-headed-for-a-win-says-professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-outcomes-correctly/
youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She has no real support. No one voting for her is doing so because they like her, they are doing so to vote against Trump.

Even her campaign realizes this. If you notice, her shitposters never actually say shes a good candidate, they just say "Trump is bad so you should vote for Hillary"

this is a pretty bad strategy because people who are simply voting against someone are a lot less likely to actually go out and vote. Trump has a much larger percentage of people who will actually go out and vote for him because they are not only voting against hillary, they actually like Trump.

Fuckin Americans voted in bush twice. Trump is probably going to find a way to become the first president to be in office 3 terms

I have a theory. Candidates make more money from campaign donations than actually doing any political job. So the smartest thing to do is run, accept millions in support, and then fuck it up so you don't really have to do the job after.

She's evil. People hate her.

I doubt it. Hillary was already making bank, and the amount of stress+work for the money she gets to actually keep from the campaign doesnt add up. Renting out all of these places for speeches, paying a giant team of top political experts, paying for adds ect is really fucking expensive.

youtube.com/watch?v=3L5hn5B8TYI

Agreed.

She looked like an alien on "Between Two Ferns". No joke. She doesn't act human.

yeah, that was obviosly a move to seem more likable because she seems like an autistic weirdo, and appeal to the "hip young crowd" but I dont know if it actually worked or not. It may have backfired and made her seem like more of a try hard.

while Trumps appearance on the Jimmy Fallon show was probably better for him for the undecided voters. I know the hardcore left had a shit fit over it, but that to just made their whole side look like unreasonable assholes.

Did you get a free occulus rift for posting this?

>its a "hillary shill shitpost crazy baseless conspiracy theories about evil russians when confronted with an actual argument" post

again, this isnt helping you. You arent even addressing the point, which is Hillary has a much larger and more powerful campaign force, yet is essentially tied with Trump

Im more concerned about Syria because the way Obama treated that situation is fucking horrible. We are on the brink of fucking with Russia in a WW3 scenario with how autistic we are acting. And Hillary has even said she would have a military response if there was even the suspicion of a cyber attack by Russia.

I know normies are retards who dont pay attention to the news, but how in the fucking cunt could anyone actually support her after this? especially when its been confirmed she has fucking brain problems. Maybe America does deserve a nuclear holocaust if they vote in some psycho bitch like her based entirely off of buzzfeed articles and virtue signaling

Hillary is losing horribly nation wide, and the media is just making these bullshit polls to inflate her numbers. shit like NBC polls where they just ask 100 democrats and 30 republicans and then say "WOW SHES UP +7!"

They are all in cahoots with her and trust in the media is now as low as trust in the government itself. People like Don Lemon are stupid shills that everyone sees through and they are panicking

>Maybe America does deserve a nuclear holocaust if they vote in some psycho bitch like her
We would, it would only be a lesson to the retards

What is the context of this image?

>guy predicts every election correctly for the past 30 years

>says Trump will win

lol game over

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/23/trump-is-headed-for-a-win-says-professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-outcomes-correctly/

She got lost, wandered around a small town. Someone took her in.

>entire media

lol

You're a retarded faggot if you're scared if Russia. We win that fight a million times out of a million. They have no navy and barely any air force compared to us. Two carrier groups could dismantle their entire armed forces in a month.

wouldn't be so funny if it wasn't so plausible

>actually trying to shill the idea of a war with fucking Russia as good

if hillary shills werent crazy enough already. Let me guess, your chickenhawk coward ass wouldnt be fighting it, will you?

Nowhere did they say war was good or that a war would be good. Just said we would win.
If you think that winning a war is "good" you don't know what war is. Nothing about war is implicitly good, winning or losing you're all fucked.

CNN has been fucking horrible this election

youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw

sure thing warmonger.

>DUDE WAR WITH RUSSIA ISNT THAT BAD AT ALL! I BEAT THEM IN BATTLEFIELD MULTIPLAYER ALL THE TIME!

fuck off

>30 years of presidential outcomes

What a retarded way to phrase that. I guess saying I've guessed the winner of the last 8 elections correctly is a lot less impressive.

>bitching about syntax

lol

lol

Hillarys fucked