Other urls found in this thread:

m.xhamster.com/photos/gallery/6742332/stephen_jasinski_sissy.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

no

Why the need for approval google?

no

Nice Dubs

I don't fuck low self-esteemed sluts with no self respect. That's what you niggers can waste your time with.

she'll be a loser like you

I live in Mexico, so no negroes here, only shitskins. No reason for me to get mad, if only the fact that some people get paid to further (((someone's))) agenda. Sounds like an easy job, if a tad soul breaking.

We still getting yo woman bruh

i know her she has the aids

About some dumb bitch getting back at daddy? Not really.

0.10 dollars have been sent to your accou t. Thanks for supporting the jewish foundation. We had a great success with the "white woman white man" search results on google, so we're almost there. Keept it up.

Nigger

There are no niggers where i live, are they really a problem elswhere?

nah that bitch's life is ruined now. i jsut feel bad for her. you will knock her up and leave her to raise the child all by herself. Then most likely some nig or cop will blow your head off. That poor dumb halfie won't truly know what a scumbag POS his father is i.e Colin kaepernick

It tells a lot from girl if she is willing to touch you filthy animals
So no, not mad. Keep that shit to yourself

It's simple really. White girl is pissed off by Justin Bieber. Fucks a black man.

Girls are brainwashed by the media to breed with niggers. Example last place I worked.

The oldest woman no kids. Another girl has mexican kid. Another 2 black kid, another girl black kid, another girl 2 black kid and thinks white babies are ugly and she's the whitest chick in the world with a fetish for black babies the other lesbian. This is what the world has turned into.

That is why all nigs, except a third be eradicated. the rest sent to clean toilets the rest of the live and carry things. We wipe of half of the female population and force breed a third of those with whites only.

We need to go back to when the world was great again

so true. and all the white immigrants workedf their asses off as well to make something of themselves. Why is it that the nignogs for 100 years have just complained and burnt their own shit down. Why havent we just killed them all?

Wish I could see more of this girl

God bless you black boy, for taking away from us the whores, the sluts and the fat ass ugly ones. You are doing a really good job, like a big toilette you take away the shit from us, leaving to us only the finest, the smarter, the pure and the best white females so we can't get caught by mistake on the trap of the trash tier girls that pretend to be the best while in fact are cheater scum... or black lovers

Like we should expect you to be awake at this time in the morning.

>dem teef doe

Absolutely appalling

nigger lover

>
>so true. and all the white immigrants workedf their asses off as well to make something of themselves. Why is it that the nignogs for 100 years have just complained and burnt their own shit down. Why havent we just killed them all?
The American government tried in the 80s with aids but turns out that it just hit the gay community the hardest because of bi black men getting fucked in the ass.

it makes you look like your melting...

dont worry at the rate theyre going in charlote and other plcaes all the niggers gonna be dead or in jail soon anywyas

shut the fuck up you stupid fucking google

You're welcome bruh

I really don't care I'm not into so much of human females

Another shit cancer bait thread from a redddit poster

Reported

Mods do your jobs and ban shitposters already

nigger lover, i dont feel bad for losing that kind of woman

Nope. You're still a subhuman nigger and I'm white.

we Gotta get that whole slavery thing back...good times man, good times!

Looks like you chose a real winnar

I'm jealous of the girl. I am addicted to big Black cocks
m.xhamster.com/photos/gallery/6742332/stephen_jasinski_sissy.html please expose me irrevesably, ruin my life as a male with bbc

All fucking googles must fucking hang.

We still gettin da pussy

Come here boi

Mmmm yes daddy

down low faggots you mean

Why not sterilize the ones that go to free healthcare?

Why not just ... bomb the nigs neighborhoods and blame muslims(it's a two fer)

Any of you bbcs want some of her?

Black guys have the best taste in white women, they always filter out the nasty fatties and shit grins

I can make you my sex slave boi

the 3 of the left are older than me and fat (and I'm not young...), and the other 3 are sluts with more tattoes than IQ level... again thanks!

fucking gross

Hell yeah son

Yes please sir

Not mad because the cops are going to kill you and the rest of the apes bang bang bitches

I've reached that understand long ago

Negroes are frequent carriers of communicable diseases. Some that are fatal and/or incurable. News stories are constantly reporting about Negro males beating or killing their White females. A non-Negro female involving herself with a Negro filth barbarian is assuredly mentally ill.

So turned on

RIP Harambe

Tell me what you want.

I love niggas! I love niggas!
Cause niggas are me!
And I should only love that which is me
I love to see niggas go through changes (Whoooo!!)
I love to see niggas shoot through shit (Did it again)
And to all niggas that do it I love

What the beaner are you talking about fuck?

want more pics or info?

bbc only

Fuck off Google Duo

twitter search #snowgang

I keked

It's so true that it's sad.

I am not mad. Black men are so full of shit they have a second anus located where a penis would be. It is defective and can't let go of the dry, hardened poo it emits. A black man has to break it off in a woman's vagina, where it will eventually hatch into a baby nignog. It is popular amongst people with poop fetishes.

This is the future of white women

Here, nignog or scat loving white femanon. Have some more fapping material.

is it just me or do nigger dicks look like turds

Any bbcs want more? Give her this?

I hate googles

No. If a girl is dating or fucking niggers, it must mean that she has deep issues and mental problems, and on top of that is probably a complete fucking skank

Ya'll niggers can keep the crazy girls, IDGAF

Fuck your milk, user.

Posts this thread every day instead of getting a job, still blames white man.

is that real

Some Purple drink for you OP
>Implying Op isn't a white boy that gets off on this shit

you

Not really. I'd be happy just getting any poon. Blacks can have our women.

What yall think of my Cuz n his girl

lol You're so buttmad, whitey.

People still respond to this entry level bait. Just ignore and OP's thread will die.

>inb4youjustrespondedtho

Thread is already too far gone

Dis Captcha Be hella racist yoooo!

How thay know?

Its ok my friend, I still get girls anyway and at least I dont have shit looking skin color plus leather smell

Thanks for responding to this thread dumbass

Are whites supposed to be mad black guys fucked a few white girls? White dick is like gold across literally every inhabited continent on this earth. Sorry black bitches are practically indistinguishable from men and blacks need to try and fuck other races.
Your insecurity is obvious by your need to try and justify your worth by having sex with some white women, which clearly shows how EVEN you as a black man find the white race superior to your own.

Actually where i am blacks aren't a thing and we're all white.
So no

fat triceps tbh

Epic post XD!!

Nope. Enjoy your shit tier snowflake. 2/10 for making me reply.

Sissy who loves BBC here

I'm good nigger, how are you?