/thread

I'm in shape.

Round is technically a shape.

Fat af.

couse i dont train for 'beach muscles'.
i like real powa bitch

I eat too much

I am the definition of skinny-fat.

my body looks like rogers from american dad. Skinny arms, chubby belly. i have long skinny legs though.

What is that? 8-9% body fat?
Ask again when you're under 5% fat fuck

because im skinny fat. i weight like 145lbs and i'm tall and thin but i have a bit of a belly going on down there.

his pecks are not proportional to his arms ... this guy only curls... needs to do some wide stance push ups...

Because working out is a mind numbing boring chore, so I just try to eat less and put up with the fact I don't have abs. I'm not selling my time to my fucking abs.

I just do some exercise to stay semi fit really, never cared about an ultra muscular look. Besides really can't handle todays gym culture, just pure cancer.

I do, but I don't really know why. I used to be pretty fit, not gym fit, but I trained Martial Arts at a national level and trained kick boxing twice a week. I haven't worked out in a couple of months now, but I still have abs, although they're not very impressive.

I'm working on it prick. Genetics are not on my side tho

Because you're a goddamn faggot OP

i dont even lift weights bro

dont even lift###

I'm invisible.

what do you do then?

Visible enough

abs are for fags
all about big t-rex legs

Because I like beer and I just don't give a fuck

Only been to gym for about a month
Seeing more difference than I thought I would but its still a long ass process

on the left, 9 years boxing, 3 and a half brazillian jiu jitsu and judo and muay thai for two years

because im working on it fuck off

I dont know how to do that shit. I mean I already lost weight. But how the fuck do I get abs? Endomorph body type here.

Jo bones are FUCKED.
Also..
Have fun dying of an embolism.

suck dick

I ate a subway this morning

I suck dicks too

run alot and ab workouts, dont be afraid to pick up weights to as it can maybe strenthen your core

why are my bones fucked, and also why will i be having an embolism? haha

pretty sure actually doing proper exercise to gain muscle is alot healthier than lifting weights buddy, thats the cheat way to gain muscle and get fit

>quoting garfield
please!

I has nothing to do with muscle mass, it has to do with boxing and martial arts. We aren't supposed to hit ourselves repeatedly with ANYTHING. As for the embolism, just look it up. Most boxers die from some sort of traumatic brain injury. That's why I chop wood and do others landscaping when I want to "work out". It's better for you and a lot more productive as well.

I am too busy earning a good salary, incidentally, that is more attractive to most women.

well ye thats a valid point, but not all boxers do and mma fighters take a alot less hits over a career the matches arent as long and they practice alot more than just punches a large amount of the training is grappling. also i said i do the sports never said im gonna be the next top mma star, big difference between doing it as a sport and making a career out of it, not saying i wouldnt like to one day but theres pretty hefty competition

Doing both makes you fucking Christian Grey.

Be like Christian Grey.

Cuz fuck working out that shit sucks

Then where would I find time to play vidya?

I do

but I'm not a manlet so I don't need to go to the gym to get attention of girls

Wat faggot?

check the sticky on /fit/ friend

y'all are like 5'5 lmao

I'm just saying, love your body and take care of it. You might want to stray away from being hit in the head (or at all if you can help it). There are far more productive ways to build muscle, like giving back to the community. Building gardens, habitat for humanity, any labor based work. Also, it gets you all kinds of laid from all kinds of women, not just women who like honks. ( in my experience, those women are way too ditzy to have any sort of personal relationship with. They just fuck abs.)

Keep at it though, bruv. It's always good to take care of yourself and those around you.

Damn.

You got me there.

im 5,10

Big arms tiny chest, looking good OP....

ye i do understand there are health consequences involved, but i dont do it to gain muscle i do it cause i enjoy the sport, guess its a sacrifice il have to make. thanks though bud

Why do I need abs when I got these pythons.

that isn't much better little man

Not impressed, come back when u have some gains son.

Nice regime retard

Fuck yeah man. That's passion right there.

Keep at it.

maybe im only average height, but still 1000 bucks says even you with your height wont last 60 seconds against me

That's disgusting

where you from anyways man?

Because my girlfriend doesn't think abs are attractive, so why would I bother

you talk like you could ever hit me little boy

cringiest shit that i've ever read on this site, neck yourselves

working out right now and weightlifting part isnt that bad but the diet is killing me. I cant find enough protein to eat in a day. You cant eat fish everyday and beef is expensive to eat twice a day and eggs have high cholesterol.

Stupid fuck its all about you not about them, go shredded or go home.

that didnt make sense, why dont u go to a local mma gym and actually try test out ur mouth on someone as experienced as me before act all full of yourself

Washington, it's why I'm all about dat nature. You?

I eat junk and I don't work out enough.

>peanut butter protein shakes
>chicken
>salmon
>milk
>yogurt (has casein which is good before bed)

looks like I'm getting a little in you short side

Kek I read that as "visible AIDS". Was like.. wtf.. you can SEE AIDS? What do AIDS look like???

fuck off cunt, why do you want to get in me u phaggot

lactose intolerant.....salmon is fish and cant eat it everyday. Yogurt is a good one and that is in my diet but still cant make 210 grams of protein a day.

western australia man haha long way away :p

I'm content too.

Dindu detected

did you stole that phone Tyrone ?

Because they are beneath a layer of skin and some fatty tissue.

If you can see yor abdominal muscles, you should probably go to the emergency room.

So many cum gutters...

But I do.

what are you like 150lbs?

????

fuck off gay man

154. I box as a hobby so weight classes stop me from getting my shit kicked in by you 200+ fit monsters.

Semi visible

because im a dog in a cat costume wearing a human costume

on the internet nobody knows your a dog

nobody