Why aren't you voting for Gary Johnson user...

Why aren't you voting for Gary Johnson user? He's a much better candidate than that murderer Hillary and that dumbass Trump. He has real plans that will help real Americans. He wishes to strengthen this country, not himself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TW5gQo43ay4
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/23/trump-is-headed-for-a-win-says-professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-outcomes-correctly/
ontheissues.org/2012/Gary_Johnson_Immigration.htm
ontheissues.org/2016/Gary_Johnson_Immigration.htm>705092952
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's Aleppo?

What's Aleppo?

I used to feel as you do.
But I finally accepted the fact that it really is a wasted vote.
Either Trump or Clinton will be president.
My vote is better spent choosing who I think is the lesser of the evils.

Because he has no chance of winning.

When he got loud at a reporter for calling illegal aliens illegal aliens and tried to justify breaking the breaking of our nations immigration law he started to lose me, and after I read his and weld's stance on firearms and the Second Amendment I said "nope".

>pro mass-immigration from muslims, mexicans alike
You have to be a fucking retard to think he's any good.

youtube.com/watch?v=TW5gQo43ay4

He's a pussy. Donald Trump has climbed all 7 major mountains. Trump's about to ride a 3000 Mile bike race.

pretty much this.

They are far from a perfect ticket, but they're the best we've got by a lot.

Brainwashed children.

Trumps going to win so whats the point of wasting your vote on a meme candidate like him? Especially when hes so shitty and retarded?

>guy who correctly predicted every election for the past 30 years

>says Trump will win

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/23/trump-is-headed-for-a-win-says-professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-outcomes-correctly/

(((washingtonpost)))
>Literally the most liberal biased "news" organization

Why don't we all Shill for Jill? This ctr faggot is trying to make you vote for Johnson Instead of trump. The same would work with Hillary and Jill stein

So even the most liberal biased news sources are claiming Trump will win? lol makes the point even stronger. Its cute how you try to use Cred Forums memes though

You fucking dumb asses, of course he won't win if no one votes for him. The only way to get trump off his stupid pedestal is to get the votes away from him. Any vote not for the two current main party candidates is a vote that gives this country a little more hope to not doom ourselves.

Because Stein's platform revolves around sjw issues.

I'm voting for him.

>Why aren't you voting for Gary Johnson user?

OMG OMG Because he never heard of Aleppo!!!!!!!!!!!

I also had never heard of Aleppo. In all the stories I've read about the mid-east, Syria, etc, I never saw that word.

What a weak bullshit "gotcha" for that guy and the rest of the media to pretend matters.

The same sort of social justice pandering that Hillary voters wet themselves over?

You're gonna stick up for a guy that's running for the highest seat in the land, but doesn't even know basic geography? Fuck that.

He makes Trump look like a fucking genius. Gary is such a stoner retard. I'm a stoner myself, just not a retarded one

So when a company realeases mass amounts of carbon into the air and the air quality of another person's property is damaged isn't that also breaking the NAP? Would it be better to just have it go to a tort law court if its too late? Its not like the person has chosen to take a shitty drug and once they stop taking it the effects go away. Once the air is polluted it's going to be polluted for the foreseeable future

The guy's a moron, be as butt hurt about that as you want it doesn't change the fact

>stoner
>Not a retard

>just not a retarded one
Why'd you even say that?
>I'm a stoner myself
Why'd you even say that?

You can't own a TV or computer without hearing of Aleppo, the guy's an idiot

Read his policies on Education.

He wants to get rid of Federal education.

That's 1.6 million steps back. I'd rather have a stricter, more competitive federal education. That way majority of Americans are competing at the international level, not "the poor can't travel anywhere good so they're stuck in their poor zones while the rich get richer and the poor get poorer."

so, what is aleppo, but just the current slaughter field? when the new president takes office there will already be a new one...

Everybody knows gary is my nigga

And 1000000 people thought so

i'm not a us citizen.

I'm a member of MENSA have a 148 iq and am married to a goddess. Eat a dick

Know a shitloaf of teachers user. None of them want the board of education. If you aren't going to set actual definitive standards why the fuck have it?

fuck Gary he didnt even know what Assad was. he's an idiot who isnt fit to run the country. Trump atleast learns about the issues America faces

he supports the tpp

All federal education does is pour money into shit dindu schools. If the schools get better, then the government takes the money away. No school wants their money taken away so they make sure to do minimally better. The federal government has made a system that literally rewards mediocrity and bad schools instead of promoting the gifted schools

Why are libertarians such fucking naive retards?

There is two thing that will fuck him.

The lack of public awareness of his existence.

And your very notion of "wasting" your vote on him

retweet

Cause he is just as ignorant as Shill&Dump.

Are you not down with tpp?

I would vote for him if he would abandon his support of open borders. That is a non-negotiable issue for me.

WTF?!?

Because in this election, a third-party candidate will not win. So if you (as a rational human being) dislike Trump, you have to vote Hillary to make Trump's chances as small as possible.

Go ahead, throw your vote away.

You forgot to mention that your dad works at Nintendo

>on Cred Forums
>can even talk to a girl

Pick one faggot

0/10

1.Libertarian philosophy is fundamentaly flawed.
2. Gary Johnson seriously lacks knowledge of foreign policy.
3. Why waste your vote? At best he might get half of what Nader got.
4. He doesn't know how Washington works.
5. His party has failed to make a dent in US politics. Despite being around since the 1970s.
6. Only dumb cucks believe in the religion that is libertarianism.

Yeah and the most biased liberal media is reporting that a professor predicted he would. You have gone to a new level of retardation

Because he's weak. He can hardly put out a complete thought without stammering or having a brain fart. He had my vote at one time... then he started doing more interviews, and revealing more about his views. Cant do it man.

Espically after this

At least he knows that Aleppo wouldn't be in the news at all if it weren't for the foreign policy of the Bush's (father and son), the Clinton's (husband and wife), and Obama.

Explain to me how makinh it easier to get a work visa after a background check and having a one strike and your out policy is an open door.

A L E P P O
L
E
P
P
O

Gary "Illegal immigrant is racist because I say so" Johnstein

Not him, but I partially agree.

If you look at China and their smog problem, where innocent people have to walk around with masks to keep themselves from getting sick from emissions, I would definitely call that aggression.
However, let's say there's some factory that expels tons of smog and smoke, but it's in the middle of a giant field in a large expanse of private property. Should that be allowed if you can't guarantee that this is having an impact on other people's property? I think this is where it becomes difficult to tell exactly where aggression starts and ends.

I hear there's this machine now that inhales and solidifies carbon from the air, acting as a sort of filter. That should 100% be mandatory if the emissions are going onto other people's property.

God damn if Bill Weld had one the nomination and little pussy gary was just VP we would be slaying some polls right now

>make fake story about some dude who "predicted" every election.
>print story to make people think that is who they should vote for
>profit

Seriously this is about as lame as the commercials for "the man who predicted the past economic crashes says invest in THIS before the bubble bursts again" ads

he's a dumbass, man. dude needs to go back to high school and take some geography.

"My vision of the border with Mexico is that a truck from the United States going into Mexico and a truck coming from Mexico into the United States will pass each other at the border going 60 miles an hour. Yes, we should have open borders."

ontheissues.org/2012/Gary_Johnson_Immigration.htm

... but he doesn't support open borders. He supports border control, but with more permissive work visas, so that taxes can be paid and there are fewer illegal crossings. Fewer illegal crossings means the people who actually are crossing illegally are real criminals and can be better targeted by the border patrol, rather than having them waste their time on some random Mexican who just wants a job working in a field.

I like gary I do see your point as weld does seem much more confident but I dotthink they make a good pair.

In my ideal world kasich or jeb would have gotten the rep nomination abd picked the other for vp. I feel like that would have kicked ass

Hope in one hand and Trump in the other. Trump

>Libertarian philosophy is fundamentally flawed
In what way?

Johnson isn't a libertarian.

It'd have to be a wide tract of land for it not to effect someone else or their property. I don't know a lot about wind and weather patterns, but I have to figure they're at the least state encompassing. It's that logic that leads to Gary supporting a carbon tax law. I'd rather just see people stop being idiots and step away from the fossil fuels market, but with the government subsidizing gas and oil like it does (Literally spending billions to put an army in oil fields in the middle east) its probably unlikely

ontheissues.org/2016/Gary_Johnson_Immigration.htm>705092952
What about work visas?JOHNSON: Look, if you're in the country illegally, come on in, get your work visa, as long as you've been law-abiding, we'll give you the work visa, and let's start make it easy to distinguish from a Border Patrol standpoint the difference between bad people that are crossing illegally and the woman with her kids who knows there are jobs in El Paso, but she's got to wade across the Rio Grande with her kids to get that job.

1. His vision for our southern border is completely incompatible with any sane and effective border control policy and practice.

2. I don't want more hispanics here, even "legally." They deflate wages, inflate rent, and strain our infrastructure and social services. They are completely unskilled, unintelligent, and culturally very liberal - meaning they want bigger government and more social services - meaning a higher tax burden for the middle and upper classes. I fundamentally disagree with his position that we "need" them here.

>Why aren't you voting for Gary Johnson user?
Because I don't live in the US

See
Fucked it up when I pasted the web address

>i-its fake!

those delicious butthurt tears. keep em coming!

Johnson is what happens when your party just guns for the presidency instead of building a foundation of senators, congressmen, and local government. If you don't do that you're going to have to compromise or lie to even get a part of your ideology into national policy

And how do you feel about canada?

> It's that logic that leads to Gary supporting a carbon tax law
I'd barely call it logic. If he actually knew or cared about libertarian values, he'd know that the factory wouldn't be allowed to operate unless he had consent from the parties affected and compensated them accordingly.
Paying the government for that is meaningless.

I can't wait for fossil fuels to 'run out' (I have no knowledge on the actual amount of natural gas we have). As soon as it becomes more expensive to harvest another gallon of oil than it is to produce green energy sources, the market will incentivize renewable energy sources as the cheaper and more efficient alternative to nonrenewable sources.

The same, assuming millions of unskilled Canadians are flooding into our country. I'm all for skilled immigration from any country.

Gary is a libtard cuckold
If you wanna vote libertarian vote ron paul. You throw away your vote either way. But Id rather not vote for the autistic manchild.

small detail that we'll be living in waterworld by then

Johnson won't win because he doesn't have anywhere near enough support. The only people who will vote for him are the ones who feel like taking a moral stand in an election is a good idea.

Still writing in McAfee

I've seen so much bullshit about global warming that I don't even know what's what anymore.
>implying you don't want to sail around on a mobile city of rafts

but what do you do when the factory already exsists? This isn't a clean slate situation we're talking about were talking about a transition in government to libertarian ideas.

while he is better than both clinton or trump, I'd still probably choose Stein over him considering his stances on the TPP and environmental regulations

So, although the factory already exists, so does the aggression that they practice. Let's say there's a small town next to a factory, and its being polluted by smog. The government has the duty of stopping the initiatory force of the factory, or negotiating a compensation deal between the factory and the citizens.
If the factory refuses to comply, they have to shut down until they can account for their actions (carbon air filters, for instance)

Settle the fuck down retard i was voting for him anyway. Jesus christ people like you give me a headache

maybe if stupid people stopped voting for one of the two established parties because they think third parties can't win because stupid people vote for the two established parties because they think third parties can't win because stupid people vote for the two established parties because they think third parties can't win because stupid people vote for the two established parties because they think third parties can't win because stupid people vote for the two established parties because they think third parties can't win because stupid people vote for the two established parties because... maybe he could win

This. Meanwhile Trump is economically retarded and Shillary sells her influence to the highest bidder (provided she actually lives till November). Open your eyes you fucking retards, every candidate is flawed, it's about identifying which flaws actually matter and which are semantic bullshit used by news network "political analyst" pissing contests.

So what is this thing I'm typing on?

Aleppo-machine

>implying third parties don't run for literally all lower level positions and experience the same overwhelming defeat they do during the general election
Obviously he knows he's not going to win, it's about actually getting some publicity for once and to share some ideas so maybe in the future people will consider voting them in to low level positions you think of. Anyway, anybody's who intelligent knows the local elections are actually what's going to impact your daily life the most, both economically and from a societal sense.

We should be compromising. That's how we make improvements that benefit the majority. Even Obamacare required compromises. Do you want a president that's just going stick his tongue at everybody and plug his fingers in his ears?

>We should be compromising. That's how we make improvements that benefit the majority.
Utilitarians are absolute cancer. Human beings are not sacrificial animals. If you sacrifice the rights and property of the few for the benefit of the many, you have no objective standard of morality.
It's the very same logic that would allow government to use force to take one of your kidneys to save another's life. What if your blood could save 100 people? Would you allow the government to drain you?

So you want to just stop all the factories in America until a deal with the affected area's populace can be brokered? That'd put so many businesses in the red. Think about al lthe food and medical factories that have to be running 24/7 or else they have to throw out their product. They'd all go under.

I am!

This is the most retarded logic for voting. It's Mexican standoff voting, and its dumb.

he's far inferior in every way to Clinton, though he is preferable to trump.

another climate denier. idiots.

i agree with 70% of clinton and like 30% of trump policies.

i bet, propaganda from both sides aside, most people feel the same way about one or the other.

What's Aleppo?

He has Aleprosee

I suppose you grew up listening to this shit.
>denier

No vote is wasted if you cast it for someone who you think would do a good job. The major parties want you to think that a vote for anyone else is a waste, it guarantees that they keep their stranglehold on the country. Your vote for gary is a vote against the supreme power they hold.

* as long as you actually believe in his policies

I own both and hadn't heard of it. Maybe you can't watch network tv without having heard of it, but not everyone likes ER version 8.2 and the Bing Bong Therapy.

he should concern himself with all manner of things going on in this world right now, if he wants to run for president.

because compromising with idiots with bad ideas is the way to run a good government

1. He has no chance of winning. If you actually want a third party to win you have to do a lot of work changing the electoral system from the ground up. It can't be done from the top down on election day. A vote for him now only helps the R or D candidate you like the least.
2. Libertarianism is a childish and delusional ideology
3. He's shown no sign that he really understands the office or the specific issues he'd be facing, and appears to be mostly rattling off standard Libertarian ideology and talking points which are always the same no matter what's going on in the world or in the country.

Now I know what is wrong with american politics. You people are fucking retarded. How could anything change, if you just vote for the "lesser evil"? Its fucking democrasy, it doesent work if you dont vote on what you want.

republicans don't want the electoral system changed. it's the way it is to stop cities from having all the power. you get rid of the electoral college and probably no republican ever gets elected president again.

what you really need to do is break up gerry mandering and allow for local 3rd party candidates more. this will push upwards as they increase local.

problem with that is you end gerry mandering and republicans lose plenty of congress seats too.

says someone from a country with proportional representation.

You don't understand how living under winner take all works.

it's only president that's take all. 90% of the rest of elections are best form of democracy there is. gerrymandering needs to end but that can be achieved i think.

president is one office so of course it's winner take all.

1. I don't like him

2. He has no chance of winning and I don't feel like protest voting

3. He supports BLM. His outburst at "illegal immigrant" leads me to believe he is a SJW sympathizer like Bernie as well.

I wasn't voting for him but I was hoping he'd get enough support to join in on the debates. That shit was pure shilling. Trying their hardest to slip up the third party candidate so they can keep the focus on the two main party system.

he's just a loony pussy