I'm not a Flat Earther, but can we talk about some of the weird ass shit about it?

I'm not a Flat Earther, but can we talk about some of the weird ass shit about it?

For example, big one
>WHY THE FUCK IS THE UNITED NATIONS LOGO THE FUCKING FLAT EARTH MAP?

also
>Operation Fishbowl, these niggas in our government were literally trying to break through a dome in the sky

>Planes take odd and illogical routes that would only make sense on a flat earth map

>NASA was pretty much caught faking the moon landing, the Mars rover, and the ISS Live Stream

These are only a few things. I know there's other things that made me take a step back and think hard, I'll ask when they come back to me.

Again, I'm NOT a flat Earther. Even though 99% of it doesn't make sense, the 1% of actual logical proof blows my mind. Mainly all the government shit. Most flat earthers sound crazy, but then the government does weird shit as if they take flat earth as fact.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azimuthal_equidistant_projection
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Bump for interest

>NASA was pretty much caught faking the moon landing
everything you have said or will ever say again completely disregarded
sage

What he said.

That is not a flat earth map. It is the projection. Most maps use mercator projecrion. I cant remember the name of that map projection.

Tell me smart guys, how come there ain't any fucking stars in the photographs and videos taken from the moon's surface?

Shouldn't there be MORE visible stars due to a lack of atmosphere? Not NO STARS AT ALL?

OP. Use your fucking head man. I used to be like you until I realized you can find "evidence" for any bullshit you want to believe. Be smart user. We don't need anymore conspiritards.

And is used as a symbol for showing all the nations in one shot. With the globe photo you only see less than half the continents. To show them "United" together. Just flat earthers over look the logo

Can you see the stars by day? If yes, youre a retard. If no, there is your answer. Also the name of projection:

Azimuthal equidistant projection centred on the North Pole

>Not knowing how white balance and brightness work

>these niggas in our government
You sound like an absolute retard talking like you're on twitter. Millennial faggot.

the real question is, why would they lie about the earth shape?

If you go by the religious nuts, it's because the flat Earth is proof of God, and the governments are all controlled by the devil, which explains why they all get along so well the rest of the time, and can totally keep secrets.

This. Everytime I ask this, these retards just say.
>To keep you in a box
>Aryan master race xddd
>To keep power

Ahhhh nothing feels better than pissing off Cred Forums

>WHY THE FUCK IS THE UNITED NATIONS LOGO THE FUCKING FLAT EARTH MAP?

How would you propose you put a 3D perfectly scaled model on letterhead?

Also, it's meant to symbolize peace (olive branches) and unity, showing every country in the world. How would that work if they only showed One hemisphere?

The only hemisphere that matters is the United States

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azimuthal_equidistant_projection

Funny thing about you guys

>"I'm a flat earther, prove me wrong"
Starts a discussion

>"I'm not a Flat earther but can we talk about weird shit"
And that guy is the crazy one

Wat

OP literally said he doesn't believe it and just wants to discuss odd shit

It does seem easy to prove almost any theory. Operation fishbowl was to test the effects of icbm blasts on comunication and guidance systems. Not to pierce an invisible wall.

What i don't get about conspiracy theories is that there always seem to be clues everywhere hinting at them.
If the UN or the lizard people running shit or whoever wanted to keep a giant secret about the earth being flat, why would they drop hints like a logo?

It's not a flat earth you moron, it's the fucking UN, which is supposed to represent most countries on Earth. Their logo is a globe, but they obviously can't do a 3d representation, and a rectangular map would look weird, so they went with that abomination.

also with the rest, put that tinfoil away. If you honestly think flat earthers could be right because governments do fucked up shit, you're fucking retarded. Drink ammonia.

>Drink ammonia.
There's ammonia in pee and you can drink pee dipshit. we literally already have ammonia inside us.