youtube.com/watch?v=5QU7IoDoVX4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes

no

i don't know

Sweden

>what is sweden

Can you repeat the question?

A white person in power is having dinner with non-whites. As a completely rational and non-racist white person this angers me for some reason.

btw I'm not racist

More like most progressive I would say

One of the most. Definitely.

Is that Spencer Rice?

Lol you should check out Denmark, Germany or Sweden

>Totally not about the PM putting on islamic attire and chumming it out with non white neo fascists.

Denmark is actually pretty based these days

Yeah. Islamic attire is non-white and therefore wrong. Chumming with neo fascists would be okay but not here because they are non-white neo fascists.

Canadian here,

I'm fucking embarrased by just how bad it's gotten in this country. The GTA is infested with these shitskins, it barely even counts as canadian soil anymore.

They barely speak our language, there conniving & untrustworthy and they don't see us whites as equals.

Our tolerance of these filthy fuckers & their stupid, toxic religion will be our downfall.

Can't tell if this is bait or not

Guys. I'm TOTALLY canadian. Trust me on this.

Please trust me.

Canadian as fuck here.

Eh?

I get that theyre Muslim but does that mean they can't use tables and chairs? I mean theyre using plates and forks.

these fucks are stuck in the 200's.

Not enough tables to go around in that tiny space fuckboi. It's perfectly fine to sit on mats and use plates.

No, but we'll get there eventually.
>tfw you will never be able to immigrate to the US.

Is...is that bait? I'm so confused as to how that makes sense.

He's a Muslim, sense isn't a concept to him.

Same in UK. They are a cancer to Europe.

Yeah, sitting on anything other than a chair and table to eat is bizarre and therefore wrong. I hope my parents come quickly to shield me and sheltered lifestyle.

Quebecfag here. Haven't seen too many sandniggers. But I;'m not from Mtl so I bet they're cucked there.

Say what you want but we have the most dashing man in politic as our Leader. Unlike you americans, your typical candidates for president are always old hag and old sack who look like someone else's senile grandpa or grandma ranting about stuff in public.

You're a fucking retard. You said they didn't have enough tables... and then something about space? How fucking dumb are you? I understand the capability humans have to sit on the floor when they eat - but if you're going to have plates and forks and phones, and clothes and lights and a building... put a fucking table and chairs too. You dunce.

im more pissed hes not wearing socks so close to food on the ground

Fuck off Justin, actually do your job.

Just cause your faggot ass is infatuated with your leader doesn't mean they should judge theirs by how fucking dapper they look.
Shut the fuck up, you're making the rest of us look dumb.

>you either use all of the things I use or none of it
>if it's anything in between it's fucked up
>using lights should FORCE you to use tables and chairs

Please get out more. You are trying justify your shitty initial observation of "lol guys look they are so different!" and trying your hardest to back up that joke.

no europe is

>most dashing man
>was a drama teacher
>just acting likable
Most disingenuous man* corrected that for you. Leave it to a canadian to be swayed solely by charisma in their leader instead of what that leader stands for and does.

That's a continent.

Dude it's just fucking stupid. Chairs and tables were invented for a reason. See that white dude holding his folding, unsturdy paper plate? A table could do that for him.

... and the worst part? I just noticed they DO have chairs, right in the back. Fucking idiots.

no, Sweden.
youtube.com/watch?v=thXCb1VUBDg

doesn't make it un-cucked

>europe
>country

Trudeau is a perfect example of wealthy societies producing a naive class. It's called liberalism. People who worked for nothing, earned nothing, and were given everything. Think they're enlightened and special.

They're dangerously stupid.

I really hope you're a Merifat trying vainly to troll in order to justify the fact you woke up this morning.

Otherwise thanks for reconfirming the reason I moved to the YT 9 years ago.

American spotted. Too fat to sit cross legged on the floor?

What boring shit are they eating? Ew. At least put some sauce or meat in there.

Damn, now I want some Chinese food

>2016
>Thinking the Canadian Prime Minister has any sort of power outside of being a figurehead

I'm hard left, but I actually agree with you here. Justin Trudeau was raised in a walled garden and knows nothing of what the real world is like.

Non-Canadian here. How did this little boy get elected?

Women thought he was hot.

I am from Montreal and my parents are from Quebec. Canadian enough for you? It's funny how you fags here love to imply that Justin literally clueless about his own job. Grow up, he might not be the best but he is a good politician nonetheless.

It may not be a culture of peace or a utopia, but it's a culture of gift giving.
I don't know why you guys aren't hanging out for the daily free shit.

Appreciate your honesty. Even though its an anonymous board, assaults to ones beliefs are not easy to take.

Anyway, my Boomer-generation parents are the same way. Their parents were hard workers who majored in hard sciences. Actual degrees that took work.

Both my parents majored in soft-science leftist shit that didn't pay the bills.

It's a travesty that this current young generation has been sold the whole 4-year-college get some worthless degree you love bullshit

>what is sweden
>what is germany
>what is france

The gays thought so too.

HOLY FUCK. That's insulting as fuck.

Being shown in such an offensive way together with the other things.
As a dragondildo-kin and speaking for all of my kin, I demand you remove that misleading representation of us from that image.

They're less of them than there are women.

Canada. Gays and women.

delete this.

Don't hate on the minorities.

>looks for the most cuck country
>doesn't know of Sweden yet

1978 Canadian K-Mart newspaper ad.

Time traveller confirmed.

When the minorities don't hate me, I'll stop hating them.

I don't think they've been sold anything.

They just don't see school as leading to anything, and people keep telling them to do what they feel like. The parents have the idea that "school is enough" too. Until it comes to actually getting a job, then everyone complains about society/immigrants/the economy/government/anything else.

Are you even Canadian?

Fuck, I'm from there and I laughed you asshole.

Not sure if retarded.

>hurr durr hurr hurr

yeah ok. kys please.

did muslims never invent tables?

scrubs

Quebec fag here. Most of Canuckistan is cucked or on its way to being so. But here in Queerbec we don't tolerate that shit. We have towns with charters that are labeled as racist and anti Islamic due to rules like "stoning women is forbidden " and others that just provoke the shit skins. A major city has refused to approve that schools provide halal meals or not serve pork. Also mosques are frequently denied permits based on zoning laws. We accept shut, but we're Aldo pretty intolerant of people who don't try to fit in.

He even dresses the same as he did back then.

what really pushes my buttons is how shitty the food looks

Wow. Just wow... the racism here... im literally shaking right now... how can you be so mean.

Go cry.

Reddit and other safe spaces are ===>

It's arabic culture (saudi arabia esp), because Muhammad used to eat with his friends (like a group) on the floor sharing their foods with each other. Even rich fags in saudi or any arab country still eat on the floor with their guests. I really don't know why they bought large dining table in the first place.

You really think i cant report your bulls**t?

Why would you ever forsake your own culture to cater to sandniggers? Go to saudi arabia ans tell them drinking a bud light over there is your culture and they need to be more tolerant of your culture, they will laugh at your bullshit.

Fuck off you turd swallowing maggot. Report my balls to your chin.

ITT angry white trash hatemongers
spew on Canada's tolerant, friendly,
rock star Prime Minister because Muh threatened glorious white gene pool

try
humor

Fuck off you turd swallowing maggot. Report my balls to your chin.

no, but Trudeau is the biggest faggot

I hope your gf gets raped by a rabid wild muslim nigger!

them, France, or Sweden probably

forgot pic lol

Is it possible for a nation of retards to be cucks?

yes too many zionist groups there

also

youtube.com/watch?v=5QU7IoDoVX4

Personal favorite

Western Canadian reporting in.
Is that you Aryan Nation? Haven't heard
from you in a couple decades. How was that cock meat sandwich you were given erry day
in skin head prison? So good it tastes like more eh? Canada will gladly give you what you deserve. Come try us again

Can confirm

Also they can't drive worth shit, 401 just keeps getting worse

It wasn't until humans found leisure time that intellectual pursuits took off. This is well established. If you weren't such a bitter "they took our jobs" Poorfag toiling like an idiot and getting all your opinions from entertainment news media outlets, Cred Forums memes and your retarded everyday Joe coworkers you would have more time to think things through.

Said he liked hijabs

This. All memes aside, I say good for Trudeau and good for Canada. This place has really turned a lot of you retarded, you know that?

Things I'm not afraid of:
>artists
>homosexuals
>vegetarians/vegans
>the French
>Canadians

I will bitch slap your maple sucking mother while i plant my Ol Glory down your Tim Hortons loving throat. Canadians are the downs syndrome children of until former British Empire. Your entire nations history is recorded in coloring book form to make it more digestible by your dullard citizens. Suck my Star Spangled cock you newfie moose jockey.

How can they have any respect for him when he clearly doesn't respect himself?

Just look at the disdain

Quit lurkin Kenny

Fact

I`m not European, but this whole fuckin immigration bullshit just makes me cringe so hard.

Why do people allow these fucking sand niggers into their countries.

And these fucking Swedish whores selling the soul of their nation is despicable.

Fuck this god damn earth.

Having Trudeau as PM is like having nobody at all. The Jews and wynne liberals are able to do whatever the fuck they want while justin drools and recites his mantras.

have you heard of the jews?

It's simple, merkel lead this shit and the germans follow cause they get brainwashed with "we are evil nazis and need to repent" during their whole school education in their history course. They literally teach you nothing outside of ww2 and how bad they were in germany

>merkel
Undercover Jew.

OK if not Trudeau, then who???
I don't see the Conservatives or NDP fielding a decent candidate (or at least a candidate with any broad appeal)

Well buddy appealing to my Nationalism
isn't even gonna gently, lovingly caress my
Jimmies coz I was educated in Canada and taught that Nationalism, particularly Populist
Nationalism (ie Trump) was always a precursor to war. Up here we love liberty enough that if you wipe your ass on our flag we will CALL you the asshole you are but DEFEND your right to do so. Because Liberty is way more important than nationalism.

Only way to piss off Canadians is to beat us at hockey. *Protip Good Luck With That

No we dont... We have a silver spoon fed elitist who tries to pretend he is middle class... He doest even know wtf it really means to be middle class... Fuckk off with that libytard shit

No. I just don't have to because chairs exist and are right there in the back of the room

Bruh, I thought stephen harper was a jew capitualting little faggot but holy smokes Justin actually beleives it. It honestly doenst matter who it is, because the only ones set before us are all Jew shills willing to sell every bit of canada out to the new world. Justin isn't even paying attention its like he's in a opioid coma

Then you have these fucking "climb the masonic ladder by selling your brothers out' stupid fucking pakis right here. Fuck sikhs.

Fuck em all I guess?

I dunno man maybe the Jews control every politician regardless or party?

what a pile of shit
canucki's are the most entitled sjw's on earth
its like they all go to sarah lawrence

>filename
KEK

Is Kenney seriously in this fucking thread?! Holy fuck!

>Swedistan

fix'd

Wasn't very funny, or remotely original.