Any of you anons ever expose yourself to the hotel maid? Any of you get lucky with one? Tell your stories...

Any of you anons ever expose yourself to the hotel maid? Any of you get lucky with one? Tell your stories. I never had any luck with that.

Other urls found in this thread:

efukt.com/20922_Maid_Entranced_By_Gringo_Cock.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Overslept on a trip only 2 weeks ago after a heavy vola session. Woke to the door being battered.. didn't think and answers the door naked with a semi.. told me to gtfo. No tip for her

That's what she get for battering the door; that cunt

Was drying off one morning in my hotel suite and was standing ass naked in the kitchen area. I had forgotten to put the DND tag on he handle so the maid walked in and saw my full frontal.

She immediately apologized and started to back out but stopped and checked out my dick for another 1-2 seconds (felt like forever) before finally leaving.

When I checked out later that morning she was out in the hallway with another maid and when I walked by she smiled and they both started giggling like school girls.

If I ever go back to that hotel and run into her again I'm gonna see if I can get with her.

>tfw you miss your two-second window of opportunity to say the perfect line and bang the maid

Sucks desu

I always, ALWAYS put the Do Not Disturb on my door and leave it there for the entirety of my stay at every hotel. So no, OP

My gf and i back in 2006 had to sneak around to be together because her parents and friends were all over town and hated me for deflowering her at her request after her promin 2002.
Well we had check in to a hotel for the night and forgot to put the dnd tag on the door. We were going at it hard and heavy when the door suddenly unlocks and in walk the maid. We both froze in place.
She was on top of me reverse cowgirl kinda where she is supporting herself on her hands and feet where she is leaned back so her hair is in my face and her hands are by my shoulders (she was taller than me) and her feet by my things with her legs spread. (She was like this because she could see herself riging me in the mirror and watted a full view of my dick going in her pussy)
Well my girlfriend decides to cast seducuction and rolls a natual 20 the maid immediatly dropped her cloth of concealment and and joined in giving us both head while we fucked.
Then she swallowed my cum deepthroating me as she did. Amd then sucked me had and rode me while making out with my girl as i licked my girls pussy. When i was about to cum she pressed herself as far down on my cock as possible and told me in the most seductive hispanic girl accent ever to cum inside of her.
Needless to say i did.
Then my girl sucked me clean then went doen on the maid eating my cum out of her as i fucked my girlfried doggystyle.
Never got the maids number. Tried to have it hsppen again.
Best threesome ever!

What would the perfect line be?

"Bane?"

>Previously on "Shit That Didn't Happen"

I was taking a shit in a hotel once with my headphones in with music on. I'm guessing the maid knocked by I didn't hear, first thing I knew was the bathroom door opening with her stood holding towels, she quickly shut the door and apologized, I apologized too and asked her to leave the towels on the bed which she did.

>She lingers

Wanna borrow this featherduster?

>Can you clean this for me before you leave?

Here's something I "maid" earlier

Imagine working as hotel maid. Every room you enter there lays a wanking retard, starring at you in hope of getting a blowjob. Every. Fucking. Time.

>(she was taller than me)
When will you learn?

I'm a 2 yr male housekeeper. Although I don't work at an exciting place, so the answers might be boring. Also won't say where I work.

You are missing out

I once "accidentally" dropped my towel in front of a 7/10 maid. She saw me full frontal, blushed, and left. The next night, I heard a knock at my door. It was her, and she was drunk. I let her in, and she wanted the D. I took her to my bed, threw her on it, and tore her clothes apart. I fucked the brains outta her, because of you don't reply to this thread, your mom will die in her sleep tonight, and Immunity Cat cannot save her. She slept with me, and in the morning, I suddenly realised that I had no clothes for her. I somehow manato get her some clothes, and after 4 years, we are expecting a baby. Me marrying her was the best decision I ever made.

This was always amusing:

efukt.com/20922_Maid_Entranced_By_Gringo_Cock.html

trips will get you laid

check'd!

holy shit this one

I know of some hotels that the maid turns tricks on the side.

Are you aware your married to a skank?

STOP THREATENING MY MOM!

Were you wanking as you wrote this?

How would you like a big tip?