So how old were you when you finally matured and grew out of your atheist-phase?

So how old were you when you finally matured and grew out of your atheist-phase?

>20

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yflQd2jyp7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

never wavered

How old will you be when you grow out of your bait-phase?

Had some doubts in my teens but doubts are normal.

Yep, too bad those cringey atheists are all fedorable pop culture "physicists" and never took anything past a basic college algebra class

so let me get this straight.

you think christians are ALL good people, for the simple fact that they belive in your metaphysical lazy explanation of theology?

and atheists are bad, simply because they don't?

>thinking life after death will be any different then it was before life.

Nothingness not even experiencd by any sort of ur consciousness, where no time exists and there is just nothing at all and no you left. Any person with an IQ of over 110 should figure this out before 18ish and never change their mind. It's so fucking obvious, the most likely answer is usually correct my Cred Forumsros

after my car crash I lost half my brain and ability to think rationally. Still not stupid enough do go back be a retard

>22
Apathy took hold. Dont care.

What phase

Most atheists are simply normal people that look and act like everyone else. Their disbelief in God is as important to them as their disbelief in unicorns.

I'm sorry for your autism, it must be rough

consider the atheist

youtube.com/watch?v=yflQd2jyp7Y

atheists talk more about being atheists on fb and irl than christians post and talk about irl.
the ones that post several times a day are only trying to convince themselves.

What infuriates me most about how stupid you are is that I was as stupid as you when I was a teenager and I was self assured that just being an atheist made me automatically smarter than a theist. I hope you grow up one day

I'm 19 and I'd say I'm agnostic. I was a horribly edgy atheist from about five years old to like two years ago but I don't know. There might be a god, people can believe whatever they want. But on the other hand religion today doesn't consist of people being allowed to believe what they want. It's about brainwashing people from such a young age into an arbitrary set of beliefs dictated by scriptures written in ancient times buy a huge number of people. This is coming from someone who went to a very religious primary school in Ireland. I am ok with people not taking the bible word for word to be the truth, as is the case here unlike in some cases in other countries, but really, I'm not sure if I'm ok with that or whether it's just a lesser evil. Yeah yeah yeah. Le fedora meme dank harambe 420. I am the true idiot here for bothering to try and express something in the trolling cluster fuck of Cred Forums but maybe someone will read this.

>"no, u"

well your atheism was not an intellectual one

Where has this photo been all my life

Nothing has made me believe that people have souls other than their "brand" and image they leave behind when they die.

Just how american you are?